Check your account email address ×

Ilhan Omar gets the Boot

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Stop trying to be something you are not.  You are a white male,  living in a mcmansion in the middle of suburbia.  You skirt fees and try the best you can to get out of paying any more than you absolutely have to in taxes.  Typical liberal hypocrite.

I guess I should have ended this post with a "Prove me wrong" statement.  But we all know he can't.

4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Can you point to where the constitution created a separation of church and state.

The intent of the establishment clause is pretty clear. No government policy should advance any religion. You are free to practice any religion you want. You are not free to seek to advance that religion or its tenets through public policy. Now kill yourself retard 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The intent of the establishment clause is pretty clear. No government policy should advance any religion. You are free to practice any religion you want. You are not free to seek to advance that religion or its tenets through public policy. Now kill yourself retard 

Intent? What are you a liberal now? Reading the constitution for what you want it to say vs. what it actually says.

I have not seen the govt trying to establish a religion...however, I do see Mooslim prayer rooms, while football coaches get fired. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Intent? What are you a liberal now? Reading the constitution for what you want it to say vs. what it actually says.

I have not seen the govt trying to establish a religion...however, I do see Mooslim prayer rooms, while football coaches get fired. 

:lol: You’re a total right wing fake Christian nut job.  

Is everything meant to be interpreted literally?  

On 2/3/2023 at 5:52 AM, SkisNH said:

Can you point to where the constitution created a separation of church and state.

It was written to express freedom of religion or not.  People of the time were sick of being put in jail by their government for not going to church.  So the separation is the basis for it.

As for Omar, fuck that bitch.  About time she got kicked in the nuts.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

What do you say about the religion of Global Warming. It appears the Democrat scum is trying to advance those lies on to the taxpayers. 

52 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It was written to express freedom of religion or not.  People of the time were sick of being put in jail by their government for not going to church.  So the separation is the basis for it.

As for Omar, fuck that bitch.  About time she got kicked in the nuts.

My point is the "Separation of church and state" is a construct of the left....the constitution clearly states 2 things 1. You have the right to express your religion freely.  2. The govt shall not establish a religion.  

The O.P insinuated that a congress person can't express his/her religious beliefs and that is plain folly....Our earlier state and local govt meetings were held in places of worship.  Our court system has us swear on a Bible. Our money states in God we trust. Our declaration of independence states that our natural rights come from God.

The constitution is 14 pages...people should read it.

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

What do you say about the religion of Global Warming. It appears the Democrat scum is trying to advance those lies on to the taxpayers. 

I guess it’s like the religion of unfettered endless war ….

44 minutes ago, HSR said:

What happens when the person is devout Muslim? Does it mean anything:dunno:

None of it means anything...just examples of how their is no "separation of church and state" as stated 3 times the constitution clearly states.  1. You have the right to freely exercise your religion. 2. The govt shall not establish a religion.  It in no way states that religion is absent in the public sector.

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

None of it means anything...just examples of how their is no "separation of church and state" as stated 3 times the constitution clearly states.  1. You have the right to freely exercise your religion. 2. The govt shall not establish a religion.  It in no way states that religion is absent in the public sector.

What does society look like without separation of church and state? 

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Policy retard , it’s about shaping policy 

Just now, SkisNH said:

Are policies do represent our western Judeo-Christian values.

:lol: Your Repug platform is about Republican Jeebus not the teachings you fuckers hijack :lol: