Check your account email address ×

US drops largest non-nuclear MOAB bomb in Afghanistan

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

The blast radius is one mile and it turns the air into fire.  But you just spent 59 million because some evil prick killed 100 people with gas. Is it possible there were children in that one mile radius breathing in fire?  

For me,Thats just another night at taco bell . 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I said it before and will say it again.....  green energy is the reason we are there.  Trillions of dollars in green energy is in the ground there for future use which we don't have the willingness to destroy our own country to harvest the materials needed for green energy.  Afghanistan would be easy to destroy in the future for our energy independence.

How many empires have gone down with this kind of thinking? 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

The blast radius is one mile and it turns the air into fire.  But you just spent 59 million because some evil prick killed 100 people with gas. Is it possible there were children in that one mile radius breathing in fire?  

were you crying these crocodile tears when Obama's endless drone strikes were killing children?

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How many empires have gone down with this kind of thinking? 

I'm talking enviromental.  Large pollution pits and land stripping.  Im not talking troops going hut to hut to kill rag heads to take over. Trillions in wealth in the ground. You just have to flatten and dig holes in the earth to get it.

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

Source: CNN

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.

The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.

The bomb was dropped by an MC-130 aircraft, operated by Air Force Special Operations Command, according to the military sources.

<more>

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/index.html

MORE HERE

Nope.....Brits did that back in 1945 with a Lancaster bomber, 22,000 lb Grand Slam.

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Nope.....Brits did that back in 1945 with a Lancaster bomber, 22,000 lb Grand Slam.

explosives have come a long way since the "40's. i don't think there's any real comparison for energy released. it's still damn impressive that a bomb was delivered at that time in history. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

explosives have come a long way since the "40's. i don't think there's any real comparison for energy released. it's still damn impressive that a bomb was delivered at that time in history. 

No the claim was weight.....US missed it...

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is doing his damn est to distract people from that Russian thing.

Trump says he's "proud" of "very successful job" the military did with the use of 'The Mother of All

Source: CNBC

JUST IN: Trump says he's "proud" of "very successful job" the military did with the use of 'The Mother of All Bombs'

and what could a little cunt like your self poss have apposing dropping a big fucking bomb in a rat tunnel in a shit hole country?

a bomb with a mulit message to top it off . what is the prob maine cunt gusher

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

sorry but  ANYONE with in a mile of the rat holes is GUILTY as the ones in the holes if they are children they were children in training .

BTW King Hussein Obama was the one who had that thing delivered to the theater and plans had been in place for over 18 mo .

so now was it really bad seeing as Berry was the one with the initial plan?

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The company that wanted to get my company over there made a killing, I've talked to you about my buddy who has four baller homes and is building a fifth one in New Buffalo, those who snooze lose :bc: 

Rex?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...but I'll bet the blast was cooler than shit as it vaporized all those sticking tunnel ratting boy fuckers.

:lmao:

I agree as nobody likes to see those little bastards get fried more than me .  But at the end of the day , all we are doing is stirring the pot , causing more problems and clearing out old inventory so some motherfucker can make bank replacing it .  :bc: 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

were you crying these crocodile tears when Obama's endless drone strikes were killing children?

I didn't cry then or now. I also didn't fake that I gave a shit about 100 people dying in a gas attack when I was planning on killing people in a 1 mile radius with a bomb that turns air to fire. I didn't believe it when Bush Senior said we had to save the peaceful people of Kuwait from the Godless Iraqis and I didn't believe it when we had to save the peaceful people of Iraq from evil Saddam . Because anyone who can look this shit up knows that Saddam was your friend.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

sorry but  ANYONE with in a mile of the rat holes is GUILTY as the ones in the holes if they are children they were children in training .

BTW King Hussein Obama was the one who had that thing delivered to the theater and plans had been in place for over 18 mo .

so now was it really bad seeing as Berry was the one with the initial plan?

You could say the same about you. Fuck if you are cheering on the murder of children then it's fair game if a terrorist kills you and your family. 

Don't worry about Barry, they claim that was sent to Iraq in 2002. 

I'm a bit more of a realist than you stupid Republicans. If you want to kill a bunch of Arabs, go for it. But don't pretend you're crying over some Arab children, blocking others from seeking protection and then bombing the shit out of others. 

Fuck yourselves and your bullshit.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Why the fuck didn't Trump drop that on the Airport?  He might have actually done some damage and saved some money.

You should be a military advisor.  Clearly you have the knowledge.....it must be in the Canadian theatre of warfare though.  Right?

1000 children died today.  And all you can do is cry about it.  Cheer up...there're just Muslims.

:lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

snake and broski make such a nice little human centipede

Poor Ben!  So much hate.  So much anger.  So much confusion. So little fucks actually given.

:lol:

You be an ornery fucking cuss today, negro.