Check your account email address ×

US drops largest non-nuclear MOAB bomb in Afghanistan

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It took me years to decipher where he was going with some of his posts.  I actually developed a decoder for his lingo.  I'll send it to you.  GO TO PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

drink your fucking Ovaltine

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

stoning is so 2015

a cage and diesel fuel and rubbing a few flints to create a spark is where it is at in 2017 . just because they live in caves is no reason to assume they are behind the times . that has to be some forum of classism or racism or some ism   

Meh...the whole cage burn thing is lazy.  Nobody wants to work for it anymore.  Damn lazy kids with their fancy degrees!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh...the whole cage burn thing is lazy.  Nobody wants to work for it anymore.  Damn lazy kids with their fancy degrees!

well what did they expect sending the kids to study with the infidel

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well what did they expect sending the kids to study with the infidel

Hmmmm.....I wonder if they had safe places in those little tunnels when big thunder came calling.  Did they work?  ...or are they just remains of a burnt dark red mist lightly covering the sand and rock now?  That's what they get for getting a degree in the liberal arts!  Fuckers.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

So why can't companies just go over there and get it? Why does the military have to be there? I'm sure the people of Afghanistan would love some American $$$$...

Cause the world doesn't need it yet.  China is producing enough of it.  But the strategic importance of it in the future is why we are there.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Cause the world doesn't need it yet.  China is producing enough of it.  But the strategic importance of it in the future is why we are there.

Ohhhh... It's not for freedom and shit?

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Few years ago. Set up shop and made the Taliban their bitch.

You can't point on a map anywhere in afgh and not hit someone fucking an animal. At least Wisconsin waits till their dead. 

You come off as a sniveling pussy. I agree that we shouldn't be there or dropping bombs, but damn you sound like a bitch every time you post. 

I LOL'd :lol: 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Until I see proof he was in the service I think he is a fuckin' fake.

You think it's a case of stolen valor?

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not a chance. I've asked pointed questions before. He answered in a way only someone who served would. If Z is a fake, he knows more than most vets. 

Snake has posted it before so I asked.

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I said it before and will say it again.....  green energy is the reason we are there.  Trillions of dollars in green energy is in the ground there for future use which we don't have the willingness to destroy our own country to harvest the materials needed for green energy.  Afghanistan would be easy to destroy in the future for our energy independence.

I suspect there is a lot of truth to this post.

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not a chance. I've asked pointed questions before. He answered in a way only someone who served would. If Z is a fake, he knows more than most vets. 

Ask a question. Let's see if it can be found it a google search.

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Best part of Mountain Phase? Google away... 

The reward for passing Mountain Phase? Some downtime in which to conduct peers and evaluations, followed by a few hours for eating as much as one can from the care packages your family or friends have sent, and phone calls home (each student receives 10 minutes to talk with their family — my parents told me that our dog had died, which made me regret having contacted them). Then the lucky group that passed loads up on buses and receives the ultimate reward Mountain Phase has to offer: a ticket to Florida Phase, with its swamps, heat, and the ocean assault on Santa Rosa Island. But more on that later.

Remember that I have a life and did this after returning from the bar. Dipshit has nothing better to do than stay on the computer all day. He may have fooled you and that's not saying a lot since you are a Trump supporter. 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Best part of Mountain Phase? Google away... 

Ummmm....you mean Mountain Dew?  I like the sweet citrusy taste.  Sometimes I have it for breakfast.

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Post up a picture of your DD214

What is that gobbledygook?