Check your account email address ×

Monday Night Football

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They already are on Twitter so I’m surprised it’s taken him this long.

Hes likely unvaccinated. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

His was cocaine related if I recall.

A lot of those NBA guys back then did coke,  saw a few docs on that ...crazy times 

Edited by EvilBird

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hes likely unvaccinated. 

How stupid. He played for the University of Pittsburgh in 2021 and you can't play there without the shots smh 

Furthermore, every university that's still forcing this, which is most of them, should be held criminally liable at this point with everything that we know today 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Like 3

Furthermore, this guy is a big hitter. He's already been ejected from pro games for overdoing it. This was mild compared to what he normally does. The people that immediately are blaming the hit versus the shots is ridiculous. 

No one knows and either is a very plausible. Well actually one is really rare and the other one is becoming less rare all the time 

I also believe a lot of the looks you've seen on those players faces is because they know and they're scared for themselves. 

Edited by washedupmxer

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

and it's about to go off topic......

What's off topic?  That he was vaxxed (fact) and that likely contributed to his heart attack.  Not the prime cause, but it certainly did not help.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

How stupid. He played for the University of Pittsburgh in 2021 and you can't play there without the shots smh 

Furthermore, every university that's still forcing this, which is most of them, should be held criminally liable at this point with everything that we know today 

He knows this but would rather troll on a sad incident regardless 

Just now, EvilBird said:

He knows this but would rather troll on a sad incident regardless 

What is really sad is idiots trying to normalize this as an everyday event.  Its not, not even close.

This guy is a good dude off the field and I hope he makes a full recovery, but its not looking like it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's off topic?  That he was vaxxed (fact) and that likely contributed to his heart attack.  Not the prime cause, but it certainly did not help.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is really sad is idiots trying to normalize this as an everyday event.  Its not, not even close.

You, turning this into something that it's not. No one said this was normal in this thread, you just created that tidbit in your head. It was a freak accident, provide your condolences and move on. 

Honestly its a bit surprising there hasn't been more instances of Commotio Cordis over the decades of professional football and hockey. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Furthermore, this guy is a big hitter. He's already been ejected from pro games for overdoing it. This was mild compared to what he normally does. The people that immediately are blaming the hit versus the shots is ridiculous. 

No one knows and either is a very plausible. Well actually one is really rare and the other one is becoming less rare all the time 

I also believe a lot of the looks you've seen on those players faces is because they know and they're scared for themselves. 

I agree with that but If the vaccine contributed....it will not be revealed,we will never know.

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You, turning this into something that it's not. No one said this was normal in this thread, you just created that tidbit in your head. It was a freak accident, provide your condolences and move on. 

You don't know what it is so just stfu.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He had a heart attack.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This guy is a good dude off the field and I hope he makes a full recovery, but its not looking like it.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't know what it is so just stfu.

Holy fuck you are one unaware motherfucker.

• Like 2

So the guy takes a helmet hit square in the upper chest from a guy that probably weights twice as much as he does, and now it's the Vax? 

I am the farthest person from being a Vax proponent, never got a shot myself, never will, but JHC @ArcticCrusher give it up already.  Come back with some actual statistics that are provable which you will never do, and I might reconsider.  Until then, find some other post to hang your helmet on... It really has gotten old.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Not the same.   This is likely Commotio cordis where a blow to the chest at a very specific moment causes a change to the electrical input controlling the heart.   More common in baseball and actually happened to my towns HS baseball coach after he took an errant bat to the chest.   He also survived.  

There was a thing on twatter about this. It happens in lacrosse as well.

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

10 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

So the guy takes a helmet hit square in the upper chest from a guy that probably weights twice as much as he does, and now it's the Vax? 

I am the farthest person from being a Vax proponent, never got a shot myself, never will, but JHC @ArcticCrusher give it up already.  Come back with some actual statistics that are provable which you will never do, and I might reconsider.  Until then, find some other post to hang your helmet on... It really has gotten old.

Read what I said.