Check your account email address ×

Monday Night Football

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Inserting a vaccine into the situation reiterates one’s stupidity and propensity to fall for conspiracies and misinformation.  

Don't you you worry toolkit man, your side has its fair share of stupidity and propensity to fall for conspiracies and misinformation. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just say shit to say it and pass it off like you know what you’re talking about…pathetic. Also you don’t give two shits about this kid…your only concern is linking it to the vaccine.

Wow, you really put a lotta work into that. :lol: 

13 hours ago, HSR said:

I think you’re suffering from mental health issues and it seems to be getting worse 

Well you have a chronic case of small man syndrome, we all have our burdens.....

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That you might just be the dumbest most gullible person to ever live.  Add to that a complete piece of shit.  Extrapolating your stupidity when someone had a very obviously unrelated tragedy is beyond disgusting.  Just fuck off with your stupid shit.

For fuck sakes, if you could actually make a point you wouldn't need to post 30 times in one thread.  

wow you sound mad bro

At least he puts up links that support his opinions.  Some of you make zero effort at refuting them, and would rather just shoot at the messenger.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well you have a chronic case of small man syndrome, we all have our burdens.....

wow you sound mad bro

At least he puts up links that support his opinions.  Some of you make zero effort at refuting them, and would rather just shoot at the messenger.

He doesn't put up links. He puts up people's opinions from Twitter and they are easily picked apart if you look into them.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

False.  Very false.

Show me an actual link he's posted that's not an opinion?

It's going to take you awhile.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He doesn't put up links. He puts up people's opinions from Twitter and they are easily picked apart if you look into them.

you go with a 1 in 200 million odds chance, I'll stick to much higher probability stats.  I guess you sucked in basic Algebra.

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

wow you sound mad bro

Not really….it’s actually quite easy to expose Arctic Crunters bullshit.👍🏼😉

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

1 in 2000 for myocarditis.  Yes but the cdc thinks getting covid is worse that myocarditis and the risk/reward is their to push this crap.

You said that already.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So do it, the floor is yours.

I already did…you talk in circles, contradict yourself and act like a medical professional (along with a lot of other things) and then tell others to stfu because they don’t know what happened.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I already did…you talk in circles, contradict yourself and act like a medical professional (along with a lot of other things) and then tell others to stfu because they don’t know what happened.

Myocarditis from the vax or natural is much more probable than a 1 in 200 million chance.

That's how science works.  Try it sometime. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At the end of the day I hope Hamlin fully recovers…as for the rest of it I’ll leave it to the likes of Dr. Twitter Cunt.

He'll be lucky to survive, he has little chance of recovering fully.