Check your account email address ×

Democraps...let's stop all the investigations!

9 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Are you talking about the same DOJ that was just caught lying for the Pelosi's, by the release of body cam video, funny the mainstream media isn't running with that story? 

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

idk if it's the same DOJ or wtf you're talking about... hit me with a reputable link bud

29 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Since you're kind of liberal, does Yahoo work for you? 😂

https://www.yahoo.com/video/body-cam-footage-confirms-paul-192420598.html

Ouch.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ouch.

Ouch what? No video of him answering the door. Just a source who said he saw the video.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lack of critical thinking. ^^^^^

I'm very critical of your covid nonsense. Did the bodies stop dropping all of a sudden?

54 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Since you're kind of liberal, does Yahoo work for you? 😂

https://www.yahoo.com/video/body-cam-footage-confirms-paul-192420598.html

interesting.... 🤔

guess we'll have to see what comes out in the trial

also from Yayhoo news just below that story..  

https://news.yahoo.com/bill-bar-tragedy-trump-gop-211835089.html

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

An actual video would clear things up in hurry.

Not released to the public, but with the DA's office verifying it, and the liberal media reporting it, you're setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

interesting.... 🤔

I don't see anything about the Pelosi body cam video in that link. but it does show Yahoo's extreme liberal bias. Just so you know, I do check Yahoo in the morning to see what I'm supposed to be offended about, then I come here to see just how offended I'm supposed to be..😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Not released to the public, but with the DA's office verifying it, and the liberal media reporting it, you're setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.

Why would I be disappointed? 

4 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I don't see anything about the Pelosi body cam video in that link. but it does show Yahoo's extreme liberal bias. Just so you know, I do check Yahoo in the morning to see what I'm supposed to be offended about, then I come here to see just how offended I'm supposed to be..😂😂

I check the onion first, then see what kind of wingnut shit is being posted here. 

Going after Trump investigation wise for the Democrats was never really a good idea. The man survived the cut throat real estate business in NYC for decades. Not one single politician in Washington could have held up to years of unfettered investigation like Trump has.  Hillary Clinton had current top secret documents on her home server which we now know other countries gained access to and no one sent a SWAT team to collect her server.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

Because I'm pretty sure you'll find out the DA's office is telling the truth.

I wouldn't be disappointed if that's the case. Releasing the video would set the record straight. 

17 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump isn't beating DeSantis, the Democrats or neither in two different polls here.  

You must be really attached to that hat. 

No one gave a fuck about your 20 polls a week on HCS. What makes you think it’s any different here? 

18 hours ago, Highmark said:

In all honesty, the republicans aren’t exactly going after what they should be going after either. Nothing will be proven or anyone put in jail over the Hunter Biden bullshit all the while this country’s economy continues its downward spiral while DC fucks it into oblivion. 

16 hours ago, racer254 said:

I thought we were all supposed to forget about trump.  If democrats were truly hoping to stop investigating and start legislating why are they doing this?  Because they are liars and really still are afraid of trump.

Democrats will never stop their attacks on Trump until he leaves politics completely. Trump will never let that happen. So, around and around we go. 

16 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Unlike Trump. I believe DeSantis can ignore everything. As far as we know he's got no skeletons in his closet.

They will find them. They always do. No matter want, the dems will find something to get their voting base to hate him about and that’s all it really takes. 

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

can you grasp that the DOJ isn't 'the democrats'?  this is how the DOJ recuses themselves from it being political.  

DOJ appointed special counsel... we've just been through two of them with Hillary and DJT  

maybe you should do a bit of reading...

google.gif.65436f48a8f99148bf17cea1c84ba9ab.gif

You really hanging your hat on the DOJ being a reputable non-partisan government agency? No fucking way your even an inch of being an independent. You continue to show how much of a liberal you are by the minute. 

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

interesting.... 🤔

What did you just say? Try to stay on topic? Yeah so every time someone supplies you with a link like you ask for, you just gonna dig through that same source for a story that is something negative against Trump or? That last part is rhetorical btw. We already know what you’re gonna do. 

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Going after Trump investigation wise for the Democrats was never really a good idea. The man survived the cut throat real estate business in NYC for decades. Not one single politician in Washington could have held up to years of unfettered investigation like Trump has.  Hillary Clinton had current top secret documents on her home server which we now know other countries gained access to and no one sent a SWAT team to collect her server.

No no, let them just keep at it. That way, they don’t have to do actual work like they were elected to do. Just hatchet the fuck out of Trump non-stop and become millionaires on the backs of this country doing it. 

Dem Senator and Wife Under Scrutiny in Federal Corruption Investigation

Sen. Bob Menendez (D., N.J.) and his wife are under federal investigation for allegedly taking gifts and services in exchange for political favors, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

25 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Isn't so tedious.  Its utterly amazing to me how some seem to so consistently fall for the shiny object distractions and just ignore the glaring double standards....nothing to see there I guess.....

20 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No one gave a fuck about your 20 polls a week on HCS. What makes you think it’s any different here? 

In all honesty, the republicans aren’t exactly going after what they should be going after either. Nothing will be proven or anyone put in jail over the Hunter Biden bullshit all the while this country’s economy continues its downward spiral while DC fucks it into oblivion. 

Democrats will never stop their attacks on Trump until he leaves politics completely. Trump will never let that happen. So, around and around we go. 

They will find them. They always do. No matter want, the dems will find something to get their voting base to hate him about and that’s all it really takes. 

You really hanging your hat on the DOJ being a reputable non-partisan government agency? No fucking way your even an inch of being an independent. You continue to show how much of a liberal you are by the minute. 

What did you just say? Try to stay on topic? Yeah so every time someone supplies you with a link like you ask for, you just gonna dig through that same source for a story that is something negative against Trump or? That last part is rhetorical btw. We already know what you’re gonna do. 

God help these guys always demanding the links, as they seem incapable of processing what is really happening if there isn't any Huffpo hack piece telling them what to think.....

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dem Senator and Wife Under Scrutiny in Federal Corruption Investigation

Sen. Bob Menendez (D., N.J.) and his wife are under federal investigation for allegedly taking gifts and services in exchange for political favors, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

I wonder if he'll be able to shake these charges like the last time....