Check your account email address ×

Democraps...let's stop all the investigations!

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Pete said:

Don’t worry pouts you’re a long term asshole on FS.. So be proud.

Maybe but I’m not the cunt crying about the HCS guys.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Your savior has risen :bowdown:

Yup...It will never add up and Trump got how many more millions of votes in 20 than he did in 16? ......Yeah, I will readily admit that I will always be a denier.

And the way the long counting and other irregularities occurred in the midterms, has not helped instill much trust in our elections...has only made me more skeptical.

still-trying-to-figure-it-out.jpg

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe you can try going a week without saying someone has TDS because they don't honor your God.

:bc:

Literally like a Tourettes sufferer, but instead of "Fuck" you say "Trump". :lol:

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If you don't vote for Trump, you're not a republican. 

Your honor, I enter into evidence, labeled exhibit "A"...

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Wait, you’re going to legitimately take a day off from this place? Holy fuck. I’ll believe it when I see it. I’m sure “The Squad” will double down while you’re gone. Like the good little liberals they are. :lol:

Lunch break... ;)

Time to catch up with the whining and chest puffing 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffffttt…but whoring our miltary out to The Saudis is cool.🤔

Just give him a few minutes to find a pointless meme and claim he :owned: you :lol:

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffffttt…but whoring our miltary out to The Saudis is cool.🤔

So was the 13 killed under Joe's debacle and let's not forget Bosnia or Vietnam, Korea War, World War II or WWI all under the Democrats. But tell us more about you're TDS and the Republicans. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So was the 13 killed under Joe's debacle and let's not forget Bosnia or Vietnam, Korea War, World War II or WWI all under the Democrats. But tell us more about you're TDS and the Republicans. :thumbsup: 

So you have no problem with Trump renting our miltary to The Saudis…got it. As for the those 13 it was tragic but it was part of the exit plan signed by Trump and executed under Biden. Bottom line is that Trumps tweet is fucking stupid as he sent foreign aid all over the world as all Preidents have.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you have no problem with Trump renting our miltary to The Saudis…got it. As for the those 13 it was tragic but it was part of the exit plan signed by Trump and executed under Biden. Bottom line is that Trumps tweet is fucking stupid as he sent foreign aid all over the world as all Preidents have.

JHC that was no ones plan. Bottom line Trumps not on Twitter anymore.  This country was in a hell of a lot better shape under Trump than were are now. 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

JHC that was no ones plan. Bottom line Trumps not on Twitter anymore.  This country was in a hell of a lot better shape under Trump than were are now. 

Yes it was the plan and we are out and you’re the one that posted his tweet…WGAF if he’s no longer on twitter…does that mean he didn’t really say it?😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes it was the plan and we are out and you’re the one that posted his tweet…WGAF if he’s no longer on twitter…does that mean he didn’t really say it?😂

Show me where he says let's get 13 of our military men and women killed and leave all our shit over there and we can to it all in two weeks. That tweet was from 2014. :lol2::lol:

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Show me where he says let's get 13 of our military men and women killed and leave all our shit over there and we can to it all in two weeks. That tweet was from 2014. :lol2::lol:

You’re an idiot and who cares when he tweeted it.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No meme…😂

:lol: You be carefull Jimmy, he will probably claim a "Lifetime in Politics"  because he spent 2 years on HS student council :lol:

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No meme…😂

GIF Jimmy not meme. The Republican party is done a lot of stupid but the Democrats are working overtime to out do them and winning. 

Edited by Badger**

47 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol: You be carefull Jimmy, he will probably claim a "Lifetime in Politics"  because he spent 2 years on HS student council :lol:

You seem to be an expert on American politics, how is things going up in Canada?