Check your account email address ×

the glacier is never likely to return...

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I gave you some solid advice.

BTW I'm Irish Scottish and Welsh that guy has got to be from the Middle East, my guess he's a goat herder. 

you-dont-have-to-be-lonely-at-isis-only.jpg

more.thumb.jpg.ff09515f4c2373fae1657094aaf9cb9e.jpg

download.jpg.f10a4fd4b3b692c13802356a02689409.jpg

LOL.jpg.3ac9a30d43a8a3b0c5de5debc125431d.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Science says where we farm used to be covered by glaciers.

The Sawyer Co. record last week had an article about some 500 million year old fossils in this area near Grindstone lake, claims they were laid down when this area was near the Equator.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I just popped a stiffie.  

those who know, know. ;)

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

:idiot:

:violin:

5 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

The Sawyer Co. record last week had an article about some 500 million year old fossils in this area near Grindstone lake, claims they were laid down when this area was near the Equator.

sounds like scientific rubbish D 

:)

there's a few places I've been on the WI/UP border where you can see magma shoots.  we've a ton of interesting geology in our area.  didn't they recently find another nearly intact T-Rex in the Dakota's?  those were big lizards and lizards of that nature can't thrive in cold climates.  the earth is an interesting and wonderful place.  

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

those who know, know. ;)

:violin:

sounds like scientific rubbish D 

:)

there's a few places I've been on the WI/UP border where you can see magma shoots.  we've a ton of interesting geology in our area.  didn't they recently find another nearly intact T-Rex in the Dakota's?  those were big lizards and lizards of that nature can't thrive in cold climates.  the earth is an interesting and wonderful place.  

They had pictures of the fossils, couple different kinds, said it's unusual for this area as the Glaciers would normally have wiped them away.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

They had pictures of the fossils, couple different kinds, said it's unusual for this area as the Glaciers would normally have wiped them away.

did they find a bigfoot yet?  :)

between the glaciers and silt loam effect it's amazing they found them.  i often wonder how many 'things' were pushed into lake superior over generations.

we've got great dirt here in Wisco...  https://wgnhs.wisc.edu/pubshare/M123.pdf

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did they find a bigfoot yet?  :)

between the glaciers and silt loam effect it's amazing they found them.  i often wonder how many 'things' were pushed into lake superior over generations.

we've got great dirt here in Wisco...  https://wgnhs.wisc.edu/pubshare/M123.pdf

Were the searching here for BF? Don't recall reading about that.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

one should always be searching for Bigfoot skeletons...  :)

I seen a weird creature in my Pond some years ago, was about 3-4 feet long and kinda beige color, head looked like a Gator, I was squirrel hunting at the time and shot my 22 into the water to see what it would do, the water broiled and I never saw it again, I asked the DNR if the knew what it was and they said nope..I worked at the DNR for awhile back in the early 1990's so I knew a few folks there.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I seen a weird creature in my Pond some years ago, was about 3-4 feet long and kinda beige color, head looked like a Gator, I was squirrel hunting at the time and shot my 22 into the water to see what it would do, the water broiled and I never saw it again, I asked the DNR if the knew what it was and they said nope..I worked at the DNR for awhile back in the early 1990's so I knew a few folks there.

instead of the 22, you should have shot a photograph.  :lolz:

are there any kind of fish in the pond?  dogfish or bonefish?  odd... 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

instead of the 22, you should have shot a photograph.  :lolz:

are there any kind of fish in the pond?  dogfish or bonefish?  odd... 

Yeah I wish I would have had a camera, Pond is about +/- 5 feet deep, I put Bluegills and Perch in it about 1992 but it froze out 1 year, this creature was somewhat out of the water, it's back was on the surface till I shot in the water. Recently I see ripples on the surface sometimes multiple areas, I suspect Muskrats or Otters, they never surfaced that I can see though. Pond is about a 1/2 acre and is in a highly wooded area of my property.

11 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

i live in the catskill mountains, formed by glaciers . all the ledges have scratches on the flat surfaces, supposed to be from smaller rocks being drug across as the glacier moved

We have drumlins in our area that run north and south which were created by the last ice age, as well as the fingerlakes 

10 hours ago, HSR said:

If you have the NSP clutch kit AND a sticker on the side! That’s proof of sponsorship if you’re retarded :roflcrying:

Don't forget ... cell service so you can call Ricky in the middle of the night.  You know, before the wolves and polar bears get you! :roflcrying:  I can see it now, Rick bragging about winning some sort of humanitarian award for saving lives!!

Climate change ... pfffft :news:  Anyone believing it's an actual impact to our survival as a planet is as dumb and gullible as an AOC voter.  Let's hype up a topic that we have data on for roughly the past 100 years and try to put it into context for what's been going on for millions of years.  Their motto should be, "If you don't know what DUMB AF means ... you're it."

• Like 4

12 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Science says where we farm used to be covered by glaciers.

In Walworth County Wisconsin along a hilly  area of the West side of STH 89 I found 1000's of Ocean type sea shells there, couldn't figure out how that happened till someone in our Lab said it was once Ocean.

• Like 1