Check your account email address ×

liberals busted...again

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Government is an institution of theft. Its time everybody realized that

And people are so polarized that they don’t even care, as long. As their team is the one that’s doing the stealing 

• Like 2

• Gold Member

agreed that all govs are corrupt but i dont recall any being as transparently terrible as these current liberals.

its a new scandal every week it seems like.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 12:43 PM, Deephaven said:

Always has been.  Only institution worse in that domain is the church.

Watched a documentary on the LDS /Mormons. Holy shit that church is loaded.

On 11/1/2022 at 1:43 PM, Deephaven said:

Always has been.  Only institution worse in that domain is the church.

what is mandatory under the threat of a gun or a jail cell, and one is volunteer under the guise of helping your fellow man. Do you always struggle with logic so much?

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

what is mandatory under the threat of a gun or a jail cell, and one is volunteer under the guise of helping your fellow man. Do you always struggle with logic so much?

So that is your defense that the church isn't super corrupt?  Logic struggle, rofl.

31 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So that is your defense that the church isn't super corrupt?  Logic struggle, rofl.

You said the church was worse than a government that vacuums close to or more than half your income up in various taxes and something none of us have a choice in.  Thats fucking retarded, so save your word games.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You said the church was worse than a government that vacuums close to or more than half your income up in various taxes and something none of us have a choice in.  Thats fucking retarded, so save your word games.  

10% of your income to the Mormons or you’re out. Even though they are the 5th largest landowner in the US. 

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He has no clue what he speaks.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I said that the church is worse as an institution of theft.  Government is based on poor promises, the church on fake ones.

You don’t go to jail if You don’t give the church money 

22 minutes ago, ACE said:

You don’t go to jail if You don’t give the church money 

Which is unrelated to theft, but you love to move the goalposts so no surprise.  The comment was very simple.  It was stated the Government is an institution of theft.  I stated the church is an institution of theft as well.  Are you trying to state the church is NOT an institution of theft?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I said that the church is worse as an institution of theft.  Government is based on poor promises, the church on fake ones.

Lets not forget that they are tax exempt as well. 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Which is unrelated to theft, but you love to move the goalposts so no surprise.  The comment was very simple.  It was stated the Government is an institution of theft.  I stated the church is an institution of theft as well.  Are you trying to state the church is NOT an institution of theft?

You’re a moron of epic proportion 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

the church and government go hand and hand. the church was an acting government in earlier times.now its a tax free billion dollar business that sells salvation, fear, and guilt. business is good.

as a kid , i was born into the roman catholic church. it did not take me long to see the major holes in it at a very young age.

some of its core principles are good and some of the best people i know happen to be Christian. 

but opon looking into there history, the organization itself is among one of the most evil to ever exist.

everything from childrape , to supporting hitler, money washing  for organized crime, murder, persecution, etc.you would be hard pressed to find worse.

that being said, the organization has been formed and run by people, not a god. and boy was there some shitty people involved.

i ended up at current day seeing the whole thing as likely a mismatch of previous religions and mistranslated sun worship as being the most likely origin of most of the dogma.

its funny how as a kid i always thought the masses etc i was forced to go to was super cultish and creepy. I was told to feel bad about having that attitude towards it.

'stop being a weirdo and eat your flesh and drink your blood.the guy with the robe and weird hat is wating to hear about how you called your sister a cunt last week '

lol. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And you were wrong.  Own it.  It was a dumb statement.  Lets put aside for a minute all the charitable good works that most churches engage in, have you even been inside of one in your life?

15 hours ago, HSR said:

10% of your income to the Mormons or you’re out. Even though they are the 5th largest landowner in the US. 

Did you have a point to make?

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

^^^^^Yeah I think its pretty clear who's been moving the goal posts.....^^^^^

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And you were wrong.  Own it.  It was a dumb statement.  Lets put aside for a minute all the charitable good works that most churches engage in, have you even been inside of one in your life?

Did you have a point to make?

^^^^^Yeah I think its pretty clear who's been moving the goal posts.....^^^^^

Not wrong at all.  The church is awful.  Charitable good works...what like starting pretty much every major war there was?  Super charitable.  Used to be they locked you up if you didn't go on Sundays.  Sounds like a GREAT institution.  They required you gave them a lot more than the state as well and easily could have taken away your rights.  Their power has diminished, but the evil stays strong.

Yes, I have been in plenty of churches.  I am a big fan of doing stewardships with the family.  More than once a month we cook a hot meal for the homeless, my kids have helped build shelters, and we babysit kids of those in need.  It's usually about 20-30 times a year.

As for the goal posts, you aren't smart enough to even see where they are.  ZR says it well...

6 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

the church and government go hand and hand. the church was an acting government in earlier times.now its a tax free billion dollar business that sells salvation, fear, and guilt. business is good.

as a kid , i was born into the roman catholic church. it did not take me long to see the major holes in it at a very young age.

some of its core principles are good and some of the best people i know happen to be Christian. 

but opon looking into there history, the organization itself is among one of the most evil to ever exist.

everything from childrape , to supporting hitler, money washing  for organized crime, murder, persecution, etc.you would be hard pressed to find worse.

that being said, the organization has been formed and run by people, not a god. and boy was there some shitty people involved.

• Like 1