Check your account email address ×

liberals busted...again

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you have a point to make?

Geez I thought you must have me on ignore? Strange you won't respond in the thread you menstruated in over members online behaviour. Foot still stuck in your mouth?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

I don't remember the church asking for a W2 to ensure they got 10%.

Does the government take my word on what I made?

How many times have you personally been audited?

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

How many times have you personally been audited?

Full audit? Never.

Extra scrutiny the government puts on IRS employees? EVERY YEAR.

Ask Mainecat. His wife faces/faced the same requirement.

Sorry about your narrative.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Full audit? Never.

Extra scrutiny the government puts on IRS employees? EVERY YEAR.

Ask Mainecat. His wife faces/faced the same requirement.

Sorry about your narrative.

So the government trusts you and takes your word on what you made.

33 minutes ago, toslow said:

until the red flags 🚩 go up 

If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to worry about. Or do you?

21 hours ago, HSR said:

Watched a documentary on the LDS /Mormons. Holy shit that church is loaded.

No try the FLDS  :lol: 

Serious note....Have you watched Religulous?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq3lQ8Kwn1wjhfOhoN8kIXjLQpdBgi100T_RjcPy6tcxBLJfQ_

Edited by Skidooski

3 hours ago, Snake said:

I don't remember the church asking for a W2 to ensure they got 10%.

How is that related to the statement that the church is an institution of theft?  Doesn't matter what you make, the church steals.  All false promises to empty your wallet.  Preying on the human insecurity of the end of life is awful.

22 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I said that the church is worse as an institution of theft.  Government is based on poor promises, the church on fake ones.

in the history of the world, there's been more deaths under the guise of religion than any pandemic, disease or famine. 

don't feel singled out now 'christians' as your religion is not the only one in the entire world... which is round. 

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

in the history of the world, there's been more deaths under the guise of religion than any pandemic, disease or famine. 

don't feel singled out now 'christians' as your religion is not the only one in the entire world... which is round. 

Religion is the root to all that is evil.

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Not wrong at all.  The church is awful.  Charitable good works...what like starting pretty much every major war there was?  Super charitable.  Used to be they locked you up if you didn't go on Sundays.  Sounds like a GREAT institution.  They required you gave them a lot more than the state as well and easily could have taken away your rights.  Their power has diminished, but the evil stays strong.

Yes, I have been in plenty of churches.  I am a big fan of doing stewardships with the family.  More than once a month we cook a hot meal for the homeless, my kids have helped build shelters, and we babysit kids of those in need.  It's usually about 20-30 times a year.

As for the goal posts, you aren't smart enough to even see where they are.  ZR says it well...

well I’m smarter than you that’s pretty clear.  And churches all over the country don’t do this and then some every day?  I don’t know what kind of churches you went to but the ones I went to certainly didn’t lock me up or even force me to go. Secondly if you’re going to talk about wars being started by religion are we talking about world war one, world war two, the Korean War, Vietnam war, the Civil War, the war for independence, which war are we talking about here? Jesus the IQ points in this place have gone down about 20 points since you guys got here. Lol

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The Marxists have conditioned you well

In God we trust. 

I don't trust a fictional character. I suppose you still believe in the tooth fairy and Santa. 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

well I’m smarter than you that’s pretty clear.  And churches all over the country don’t do this and then some every day?  I don’t know what kind of churches you went to but the ones I went to certainly didn’t lock me up or even force me to go. Secondly if you’re going to talk about wars being started by religion are we talking about world war one, world war two, the Korean War, Vietnam war, the Civil War, the war for independence, which war are we talking about here? Jesus the IQ points in this place have gone down about 20 points since you guys got here. Lol

Holy fuck crying again.😂

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This right here tells the class how little you know about the history of religion. 

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

well I’m smarter than you that’s pretty clear.  

ROFL.  Perhaps you should re-read the dumb fodder you followed that up with.

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And churches all over the country don’t do this and then some every day?  I don’t know what kind of churches you went to but the ones I went to certainly didn’t lock me up or even force me to go. Secondly if you’re going to talk about wars being started by religion are we talking about world war one, world war two, the Korean War, Vietnam war, the Civil War, the war for independence, which war are we talking about here? Jesus the IQ points in this place have gone down about 20 points since you guys got here. Lol

Speaking of IQ points going down your lack of understanding of history is hilarious.  It is easier to understand why you have faith in the things that aren't real that AC posts now.  Obviously you are used to having faith instead of understanding.

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

This right here tells the class how little you know about the history of religion. 

Yep.  Or the US for that matter.

4 hours ago, HSR said:

No I haven't,is it worth the watch?

Depends on if you're heavy into religion or not :lol:I liked it and think it's worth the watch. Basically he does his own documentary of religion

On 11/3/2022 at 12:30 PM, Skidooski said:

No try the FLDS  :lol: 

Serious note....Have you watched Religulous?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq3lQ8Kwn1wjhfOhoN8kIXjLQpdBgi100T_RjcPy6tcxBLJfQ_

Watched it last night,we enjoyed it immensely!!! Lots of laughs. Wow there is some gullible people in this world.