Check your account email address ×

Now that we totally fucked you for 2 years....

Snake

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Interesting false claim.  Share the plan that leads to it...or we all call BS.

With no science to back it up, it is just one of your stories...but you like to make shit up.

Continue to look the retard.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

People lost their jobs. People lost restaurants and businesses they’d invested years of themselves in. Kids were harmed perhaps irreparably. People were denied cancer checks and died. Old people died ALONE and their families were denied the consolation of a funeral. Orthodox Jewish cemeteries were padlocked. People — including me — with aging relatives abroad haven’t seen them in three years, and it might be too late.

All based on idiotic “computer models”, someone’s school fair project, a desire for power from the self-proclaimed elite, and their need to crash the US economy and have a zombie campaign from his basement. So they could open the borders to invasion and crash our oil industry to resurrect Russian Imperial ambitions. And take out our industry, to resurrect the Chinese economy. (No, it won’t work, but remember all the Chinese know are fantasy Marxist economics.)

These are things that cry to the heavens for justice.

No amnesty. Justice. Maybe (I hope) mercy in that we won’t give #teamheadsonpikes their way. But no amnesty. You pay. You made your choices. You let your totalitarian freak out to stomp on everyone’s face. Now you pay for that. You pay.

You should write an op-ed with the content you've posted in this thread.  It's really really good.

Those one way shopping isles were awesome.  Awesomely funny that is.  The riots that ensued when someone would go down one the wrong way was hilarious.

These fuckheads just will not admit they were wrong and deserve to be treated as such.  There should be an unmatched in history demand for the truth and justice by all Americans that have been effected by this and instead there is fucking nothing happening.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Ever listen to the list of side effects for drugs advertised on TV? Every single one has adverse reactions. Why do you keep insisting that there are none for the vax?

Never have I stated there are none for the vax.  Not once.  I have spoken out against the moron who blames every single health issue anyone has on the vax though.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Not everyone has the same reaction to drugs. Those that are mentioned in drug ads are not just one person. It is a comprehensive list of maladies experienced by those in a study.

Of course not.  And looking into the percentages for when those side effects tells the real story.  AC doesn't understand rudimentary math though and can't comprehend what it means.   If every side effect of every drug happened to every one no one would ever take any drugs.  And of course, most of the side effects listed are for legal purposes to avoid getting sued.  Stating something that happened 0.00000001% of the time is a bit absurd as the cause and effect is not significant enough to truly blame it on the source.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I could be wrong, and excuse me if I am, but you come across as more concerned with having an internet fight than with effectively advocating for your position.

A fight?  That would imply that AC has actually made a point that is valid.  Dude is so confused and wrong on everything he is the one trying to fight.  I, like others, are just correcting his inconsistencies and lies.  As for my position, I've never stated it.  Not even close.  Of course, that dumbass thinks that a rejection of his nonsense is pro-lockdown/vax requirement/passport or whatever but that just isn't true.  Just like calling Trump a dumbass doesn't mean it is a vote for Biden.  They are both dumbasses.  Just like with Covid.  The Nazi's on the force the shot side are just as bad as the hardcore make up lies anti-vax side.  We just happen to have a rampant antivaxxer posting BS all over the site.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Never have I stated there are none for the vax.  Not once.  I have spoken out against the moron who blames every single health issue anyone has on the vax though.

Of course not.  And looking into the percentages for when those side effects tells the real story.  AC doesn't understand rudimentary math though and can't comprehend what it means.   If every side effect of every drug happened to every one no one would ever take any drugs.  And of course, most of the side effects listed are for legal purposes to avoid getting sued.  Stating something that happened 0.00000001% of the time is a bit absurd as the cause and effect is not significant enough to truly blame it on the source.

A fight?  That would imply that AC has actually made a point that is valid.  Dude is so confused and wrong on everything he is the one trying to fight.  I, like others, are just correcting his inconsistencies and lies.  As for my position, I've never stated it.  Not even close.  Of course, that dumbass thinks that a rejection of his nonsense is pro-lockdown/vax requirement/passport or whatever but that just isn't true.  Just like calling Trump a dumbass doesn't mean it is a vote for Biden.  They are both dumbasses.  Just like with Covid.  The Nazi's on the force the shot side are just as bad as the hardcore make up lies anti-vax side.  We just happen to have a rampant antivaxxer posting BS all over the site.

He’s made countless points that were valid, let’s get real for a change.  A couple you guys have a hard on for him and ignore the actual evidence he’s putting up and the story that it tells.  My own brothers cardiologist told him to avoid the vaccine, due to all the new cardio cases he’s been seeing in recently vaxxed patients.  The ACA is suing the federal government and other entities over it.   My own mother had a stroke  3 days after getting the vaxx.  The stories and evidence are endless.  I even have developed a mild case of tinnitus (i got the initial 2 Moderna shots), that I chalked up to spending 9 days on a boat coming back from florida, hearing 3 diesel motors droning for 8-10 hrs a day.  Now I’m not sure that’s how I got it.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s made countless points that were valid, let’s get real for a change.  A couple you guys have a hard on for him and ignore the actual evidence he’s putting up and the story that it tells.  My own brothers cardiologist told him to avoid the vaccine, due to all the new cardio cases he’s been seeing in recently vaxxed patients.  The ACA is suing the federal government and other entities over it.   My own mother had a stroke  3 days after getting the vaxx.  The stories and evidence are endless.  I even have developed a mild case of tinnitus (i got the initial 2 Moderna shots), that I chalked up to spending 9 days on a boat coming back from florida, hearing 3 diesel motors droning for 8-10 hrs a day.  Now I’m not sure that’s how I got it.  

😂

Well you’re the expert on this one!😉

I’ve had Tinnitus for years but it does seem  like it has become worse.🤔

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂

Well you’re the expert on this one!

exhibit A of #1 name calling, leg humping shit starting guy with a hard on for several people here.  You honestly can’t make it up.  Was I talking to you?  No.  Now stfu and go hump hsr’s leg some more.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

:roflcrying:

Screenshot_20221101-115056.png

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s made countless points that were valid, let’s get real for a change.  A couple you guys have a hard on for him and ignore the actual evidence he’s putting up and the story that it tells.  

No.  He really hasn't.  The sad thing is that there are negatives with the shot, no question, but in his case he only backs them up with lies and exaggerations.  That and ridiculous links with titles that never match the material.

He is the one with the hard on.  Running around posting ridiculous garbage.  Those that correct him just see through the stupidity.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

exhibit A of #1 name calling, leg humping shit starting guy with a hard on for several people here.  You honestly can’t make it up.  Was I talking to you?  No.  Now stfu and go hump hsr’s leg some more.  

How can a 60 plus year old “man” be such a fucking baby?😂

What’s next…more crying about the HCS guys not staying in their own forum?😂😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

I recall plenty on the left wishing death upon the unvaccinated or at the very least they shouldn't get treated.   Sorry but you can't take that back.

The lying, misinformation and abuse of control cost people their livelihoods.  It will take years for kids to recover from the shit they put them thru in some parts of the country.   Go fuck yourself bitch.

From her website. :lol:  

Her goal: creating a world of more relaxed pregnant women and parents.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How can a 60 plus year old “man” be such a fucking baby?😂

What’s next…more crying about the HCS guys not staying in their own forum?😂😂

Baby?  You have the emotional maturity of a 13 year old girl.  Maybe speak to me when i’m actually talking to you.  Now run along.  Maybe go paint something.  wtf  😆

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Baby?  You have the emotional maturity of a 13 year old girl.  Maybe speak to me when i’m actually talking to you.  Now run along.  Maybe go paint something.  wtf  😆

Yep…you need your safe spaces and pretty sure I’ll say whatever I want whenever I want but thanks anyhow.😉😂

Obama and Trump both put heavy restrictions on gain of function research during their presidency. These rules were circumvented by Fauchi in his funding of the Whuhan lab and others. Why should a life long bureaucrat be able to ignore the will of elected officials who are placed by the voters to make these kind of decisions about the people's business. Seems to me accountability is more important now than forgiveness.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You think this is a gotcha…guess you haven’t been paying very good attention.🤔

Yup now he's acting exactly like Badger,,claiming to have me on ignore yet searching for a gotcha moment. 

Just now, HSR said:

Yup now he's acting exactly like Badger,,claiming to have me on ignore yet searching for a gotcha moment. 

Not a good look and by responding to you I will now be accused of “humping your leg”😂😂