Check your account email address ×

Cocksucker at work goes to HR

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I’m planning at retiring working for this company. I am well liked and for the most part enjoy what I do. The company takes care of me, I have a very flexible work schedule, benefits aren’t bad, pay is very good…. I don’t want to walk away from this or be forced to leave because some moron feels they deserve what everyone else has worked for.

Why the fuck would this idiot go to HR over something do stupid like this?  I almost want to ask the other guy involved what exactly he said to him but I don’t want to get him rehashing this. I don’t even think he knows what happened, he talks to me daily and jokes around about shit going on. I almost want to warn him to be careful around this guy but like I said I don’t want him to think back about this and god forbid talk to the idiot about it.

How do I work with this guy when I want to punch him in the head?

Here’s what you do , you catch him outside of work and smash his fucking face where nobody can see. No cameras. The end ....the world needs a little more of that. Fucking little bitch needs to learn the way the world works for actual men who act like he did. Simple 

• Like 3

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Same. Training videos on how to behave at work. I’m waiting for the pronoun one to come out… should be entertaining.

i had that traing twice now.

lets start by stating your pronouns and how we should address you '

' i um ..normal and your majesty '

deathglare.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Here’s what you do , you catch him outside of work and smash his fucking face where nobody can see. No cameras. The end ....the world needs a little more of that. Fucking little bitch needs to learn the way the world works for actual men who act like he did. Simple 

Major lawsuit and jail time.

• USA Contributing Member
5 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

deathglare.

My pronouns are he, his, him…. And I identify as a lesbian. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

deathglare.

I kept my mouth shut… told no one at work… Got out of there and went home with no altercations.

This guy is stupid, I don’t want to play at his level.  I’ll respect him and answer his questions, I’ll be respectful…

I want to punch this fuck head and tell him to get a set of balls and handle things like a normal guy would.  You got a problem you say something and get it out of the way, don’t fight like a chick and drag it out for 10 years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At one of my previous places of employment HR there was mostly a bunch of power tripping cunts. Shortly after I left the HR manager was fired for talking shit about the company on social media. We all laughed and laughed

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Clint Eastwood him then.

2 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

My pronouns are he, his, him…. And I identify as a lesbian. 

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I kept my mouth shut… told no one at work… Got out of there and went home with no altercations.

This guy is stupid, I don’t want to play at his level.  I’ll respect him and answer his questions, I’ll be respectful…

I want to punch this fuck head and tell him to get a set of balls and handle things like a normal guy would.  You got a problem you say something and get it out of the way, don’t fight like a chick and drag it out for 10 years.

Kill him with kindness, any questions he has as far as vacation, sick days, promotions etc, send him to H.R. that's not your job. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Give his email to uncle snotty and tell him the guy is posting against him.  :lol:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Give his email to uncle snotty and tell him the guy is posting against him.  :lol:

All joking aside this is my livelihood.  I see myself retiring from this place in 10 years.  I went out of my way to bring in someone that most likely would have been let go after a year or two when his contract was over, and he fucked me.  I don't want HR to know who I am, don't want management hearing my name attached to stupid stuff like this.

What scares me is he has it in his head that he can go run to HR if he doesn't like something.  I have to work with this Karen... when he makes a mistake, I have to be gentle and explain it to him and not call him an asshole when he gets argumentative.

4 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

All joking aside this is my livelihood.  I see myself retiring from this place in 10 years.  I went out of my way to bring in someone that most likely would have been let go after a year or two when his contract was over, and he fucked me.  I don't want HR to know who I am, don't want management hearing my name attached to stupid stuff like this.

What scares me is he has it in his head that he can go run to HR if he doesn't like something.  I have to work with this Karen... when he makes a mistake, I have to be gentle and explain it to him and not call him an asshole when he gets argumentative.

You can say whatever you want, as long as it's just the two of you, and no witnesses or cameras.

I know 😁

His word against yours. And the second time you get pulled in YOU pull the harassment card. After that his bullshit is done!

I remember several straight up fist fights on job sites backinthaday. Foremen/supers would question your sexuality daily. No one had a name.  It was Fukface or asshole. Good times.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Quit fucking worrying about shit that you can’t control. This shit always works its way through the pipe. If he bothers you then think of all the other cool guys that you work with and the fine skills you bring to the table. That which you give energy to will continue. Your choice. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

write him up for every mistake and put him out

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

write him up for every mistake and put him out

I don't roll that way, not to be crude but that's kind of a union mentality.  I believe in karma; this idiot will show his true colors sooner than later and do himself in.  If his true intent is to try and advance by manipulating others it will catch up to him.

The only thing I will work on is having the description for this job rewritten to reflect what it really is.  This is not to go after him but to help the company when they need to hire in the future.

I'm done thinking about this, have to let it go and work on getting over this as I have to work with the guy, time to move on, topic over...

I'll let everyone know when I run into him in the parking lot and put my fist through his face.