Check your account email address ×

Cocksucker at work goes to HR

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I don't roll that way, not to be crude but that's kind of a union mentality.  I believe in karma; this idiot will show his true colors sooner than later and do himself in.  If his true intent is to try and advance by manipulating others it will catch up to him.

The only thing I will work on is having the description for this job rewritten to reflect what it really is.  This is not to go after him but to help the company when they need to hire in the future.

I'm done thinking about this, have to let it go and work on getting over this as I have to work with the guy, time to move on, topic over...

I'll let everyone know when I run into him in the parking lot and put my fist through his face.

Fight fire with fire 🤷‍♂️ 

43 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I don't roll that way, not to be crude but that's kind of a union mentality.  I believe in karma; this idiot will show his true colors sooner than later and do himself in.  If his true intent is to try and advance by manipulating others it will catch up to him.

The only thing I will work on is having the description for this job rewritten to reflect what it really is.  This is not to go after him but to help the company when they need to hire in the future.

I'm done thinking about this, have to let it go and work on getting over this as I have to work with the guy, time to move on, topic over...

I'll let everyone know when I run into him in the parking lot and put my fist through his face.

If he went to H.R. and H.R. had a talk with you about it you might want to find out if it's in your personnel file and for how long it will stay in there? How many strikes from the same person or similar type complaint before they will let you go from the company???