Check your account email address ×

Republicans plan to go scorched earth if they take the house

Crnr2Crnr

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Her accusations have been debunked, she wasn't even there and she just wants to remain employable in Washington.  Like about the 237th fake accusation thats been debunked.

Well then maybe it is time for the revolution then.  :lol:  

Full retard.  Great.  Now we're bringing Shakespeare into it  :lol:   If this government is to ever regain the trust of at least half the country, these abuses of power have to be corrected.  Calling half the country semi fascists?  Have your heard about the latest FBI raid on an anti abortion minister with 7 kids?  25 FBI agents with guns drawn to raid his house on an assault charge that was dropped previously?  Because he shoved a guy who was harassing his young son?  Garland targeting parents who object to critical race theory and trans ideology being taught, and labeling them as terrorists?  Manipulating statistics to paint a picture that "white supremacy" is the single largest threat facing the country?  I could go on, but this admin is out of control and it has to be confronted.

Not when its twice the # of IRS agents we have now.

Thank you.  These guys probably hate Rush, but he rightly recognized what the conservatives in the country were up against a long time ago, years before Trump.  THe party dominating the D party right now are hardcore ideologues trying to change the country, majority rule or not.

well bud, you are habitually triggered with ease and fall into full retard mode with a few strokes of the keys

see above 

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when does karma end and MOST OF THEM DOING THEIR FUCKING JOBS begin Don?

asking for a friend... he's new to this

Hard to say, suppose when they quit trying to find fault with everything the other party does and make an attempt to work together towards a better country.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

well bud, you are habitually triggered with ease and fall into full retard mode with a few strokes of the keys

see above 

I'm sorry you think making your arguments look weak and specious is going full retard.  You're lucky I'm home with monkey pox so I can give you a little more attention than normal.  

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and lobbying

you want government making descisions with your best interest at heart?

the above is step 1. abesolutely no lobbying.period.

as long as lobbying is a recognized fair practice in politics, you can forget about anything close to the right descisions for the people getting made.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

rather than fixing anything. 

Hunter, Joe, Kamala, Garland, etc. and everyone is a target for investigation.  

the revenge tour will not be televised 

sigh... 

how's about making a veiled attempt to fix this countries issues and be the bigger person once for our amusement?  if the Dems can't fix things, start fixing them and show with facts and figures why your party deserves to be there.

it's been pretty ugly for a while and it's likely to get uglier

speaking of ugly...

https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-2658363119/

They won't be able to fix anything without veto proof majority which they won't have.   I'm sure you were saying the dems should do the same thing in Jan 2021 when they took power of congress and the WH.

19 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sigh... 

how's about making a veiled attempt to fix this countries issues and be the bigger person once for our amusement?  if the Dems can't fix things, start fixing them and show with facts and figures why your party deserves to be there.

speaking of ugly...

Like bathe rats 4 years of temper tantrums for trump?

18 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Seems like a lot just want tit for tat over and over and over. It's just dumb as fuck and gets us nowhere 

Yeah leftists are so above that.

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

see above 

So you’re fine with posting a lie? I thought leftist didn’t like lies? 

11 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Hard to say, suppose when they quit trying to find fault with everything the other party does and make an attempt to work together towards a better country.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm sorry you think making your arguments look weak and specious is going full retard.  You're lucky I'm home with monkey pox so I can give you a little more attention than normal.  

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They won't be able to fix anything without veto proof majority which they won't have.   I'm sure you were saying the dems should do the same thing in Jan 2021 when they took power of congress and the WH.

18 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Like bathe rats 4 years of temper tantrums for trump?

Yeah leftists are so above that.

let's try this a different way... https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/52505-if-the-republicans-take-the-house/

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

15 hours ago, Snake said:

Just to clarify... 2 failed impeachments IS NOT scorched earth....

:lol:

Wha a fuckin' idiot... :lmao:

• Thanks 1

On 9/30/2022 at 11:59 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

sigh... 

speaking of ugly...

Why were the liberal fuckes the bigger person over the last 6 yrs? Fuck no most petty twat children I have ever seen . Now hang em by tge rope they left behind.  

On 9/30/2022 at 1:12 PM, Skidooski said:

Then get Trump out of the picture and try again. Having both parties work together, to some degree, is something we have to get back to or we are fucked!  Blaming everything on one party or the other is asinine IMO

What dose trump have to do with any of it ? If they really cared about working together we would not be on yr 6 of bullshit investigations.  It is pretty clear who wants there way or they will stomp there feet till they get it . 

I for 1 hope they don't ever get anything done again ever . Do we really need any more bills ? Any more laws? Fuck no . Set a budget at 50% of what it is now and kick em all out of washingtion for a decade or so 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 1:39 PM, spin_dry said:

It’ll be awesome. More hearings. 

sept this round of hearings will have real facts to present and be able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this administration has been and continues to break our laws and put Americans in danger.  treasonous actions should have grave consequences.    and Joe and Kamala are committing treason/

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, old indy said:

sept this round of hearings will have real facts to present and be able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this administration has been and continues to break our laws and put Americans in danger.  treasonous actions should have grave consequences.    and Joe and Kamala are committing treason/

Leave Afghanistan in shambles, along with billions of high tech military hardware.  Now send billions to a non ally with little oversight, to try and provoke a war with Russia.  Yeah, these guys are doing just a bang up job.  Especially with the economy here at home.  Hows everyone's 401ks doing?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Leave Afghanistan in shambles, along with billions of high tech military hardware.  Now send billions to a non ally with little oversight, to try and provoke a war with Russia.  Yeah, these guys are doing just a bang up job.  Especially with the economy here at home.  Hows everyone's 401ks doing?

it really should be open and shut case to impeach both Biden and Harris in my opinion.

and with over half a dozen articles of impeachment already presented I think the Democrats know there’s a good chance it will happen after November

As we’ve touched on this before I have an annuity that is really more of a 401K plan and it’s definitely not doing well. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Remember how much happier people were 3 years ago... odd that...

It is going to take a lot of courage and a fighting spirit to win this information war that we've been in now for the past 10 years or so.  Part of it could be solved if we had world wide banking laws that required member countries to cooperate with investigations....i.e....following the money.  WEF, Soros, et al, are megalomaniacs who need to be confronted.  Cuz I'm not gonna go along with their bullshit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It is going to take a lot of courage and a fighting spirit to win this information war that we've been in now for the past 10 years or so.  Part of it could be solved if we had world wide banking laws that required member countries to cooperate with investigations....i.e....following the money.  WEF, Soros, et al, are megalomaniacs who need to be confronted.  Cuz I'm not gonna go along with their bullshit.

Covid confirmed everything I suspected.

Anyone who can't see it is willfully ignorant or don't give a fuck. Either way it is a very unattractive look.

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Snake said:

Remember how much happier people were 3 years ago... odd that...

I'm the same as I was then. Happy go lucky.  Democrats are a little bit happier, but over all the ones I know are still miserable cunts.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Covid confirmed everything I suspected.

Anyone who can't see it is willfully ignorant or don't give a fuck. Either way it is a very unattractive look.

I was probably harder to convince, but what got my attention was all the goalpost moving and duplicity of Fauci , and the constant attempts at delegitimizing people I considered credible who raised concerns about the origins, the vaccines as well.  Then the election and the obviously coordinated narratives and the same delegitimization. In the past couple months with the raid on Mar a Lago, Bidens speech, these people are clearly out of control now.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I was probably harder to convince, but what got my attention was all the goalpost moving and duplicity of Fauci , and the constant attempts at delegitimizing people I considered credible who raised concerns about the origins, the vaccines as well.  Then the election and the obviously coordinated narratives and the same delegitimization. In the past couple months with the raid on Mar a Lago, Bidens speech, these people are clearly out of control now.

Now they’re saying the same shit about the new leader in Italy. It’s the end of democracy there. They know nothing about this woman, just that she’s a “far right lunatic”.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Now they’re saying the same shit about the new leader in Italy. It’s the end of democracy there. They know nothing about this woman, just that she’s a “far right lunatic”.

They are all being told by the left wing media and the other left wing elites this.  And some of them actually believe it, but there is a reason she was elected, so there is some sense of sanity in the vote still.

• Like 1