Check your account email address ×

Republicans plan to go scorched earth if they take the house

Crnr2Crnr

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

America does?  All of us?  Huh... Interesting 🤔

Trump wanted to be a dictator, or CEO of America.  That's not how democracy works here... for now.

yup

Hard to have reasonable conversation when asshole like you only try to deflect the dems bullshit 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The only POTUS that are acting like dictator are the ones that put in EO after EO.  Putting in 87,000 IRS agents, that should do it.  Creating the nice little army of IRS agents to go after those damn middle class tax evaders.

9BEF9F6B-7299-42A3-A619-E1DC374EEEFD.thumb.png.29edabc4d5f4e34f70070046cea71230.pngEA486999-A2F4-4668-8708-D26E157A02F2.thumb.png.a3ce48c1bc8560601bee044adf6aa403.png

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The only POTUS that are acting like dictator are the ones that put in EO after EO.  Putting in 87,000 IRS agents, that should do it.  Creating the nice little army of IRS agents to go after those damn middle class tax evaders.

are you this paranoid in real life? 

10 minutes ago, toslow said:

Hard to have reasonable conversation when asshole like you only try to deflect the dems bullshit 

I began with a conversation (see post #1) and as predicted the resident far right vengeance squad went full retard.  

Here's a conversation you and I can attempt.

The Dems and Pubs are like the Montague's and the Capulets... you and I are Romeo and Juliet.  As long as they're at 'war' no one benefits.  

At some point it's my great hope (and I stress hope) that these two warring families can set aside the vitriol and anger and get something done for the good of the country.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I didn't say anything about ignoring things but this stupid ass game of pat-a-cake some are fully ingulfed in is shit! Solves nothing and puts the country worse off as one party tries to prove how the other is more shitty then they are. All while nothing constructive gets done

OTB, exactly my point 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I post about the expansion of government and government spending.  More IRS agents promote both.

ok'y fine... what other branches of government expanded under Obama and Trump?  

As of 2021 there were 2.85 MILLION federal employees and 18.83 MILLION state and local employees.  

84 thousand seems like a drop in a bucket... doesn't it?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I love how the R's are always supposed to "get something done" while the D's just do what exactly?

I've said both parties and working together multiple times now but you only see someone shitting on your Republican party somehow. That's part of the problem we have

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I love how the R's are always supposed to "get something done" while the D's just do what exactly?

No, the D's are worse!

They are good at spending 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 though.  Some justifiable, most is not. 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

A divided america is a good america. When is that civil war? I’m getting impatient for the trumpers to make the big move. 

Rittenhouse stopped it for now. He neutered BLM and antifa 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Stop the pat-a-cake bullshit and start solving problems by working together somehow! Isn't that clear from my posts? If not is should be now eh

Instead the R's will try and jail so and so and also bring Impeachment up first chance they get etc. And the downward spiral keeps going 

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

America does?  All of us?  Huh... Interesting 🤔

Trump wanted to be a dictator, or CEO of America.  That's not how democracy works here... for now.

yup

Her accusations have been debunked, she wasn't even there and she just wants to remain employable in Washington.  Like about the 237th fake accusation thats been debunked.

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Honestly when republicans win all they’re going to want to do is take over Biden’s grifts 

Well then maybe it is time for the revolution then.  :lol:  

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I began with a conversation (see post #1) and as predicted the resident far right vengeance squad went full retard.  

Here's a conversation you and I can attempt.

The Dems and Pubs are like the Montague's and the Capulets... you and I are Romeo and Juliet.  As long as they're at 'war' no one benefits.  

At some point it's my great hope (and I stress hope) that these two warring families can set aside the vitriol and anger and get something done for the good of the country.  

Full retard.  Great.  Now we're bringing Shakespeare into it  :lol:   If this government is to ever regain the trust of at least half the country, these abuses of power have to be corrected.  Calling half the country semi fascists?  Have your heard about the latest FBI raid on an anti abortion minister with 7 kids?  25 FBI agents with guns drawn to raid his house on an assault charge that was dropped previously?  Because he shoved a guy who was harassing his young son?  Garland targeting parents who object to critical race theory and trans ideology being taught, and labeling them as terrorists?  Manipulating statistics to paint a picture that "white supremacy" is the single largest threat facing the country?  I could go on, but this admin is out of control and it has to be confronted.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ok'y fine... what other branches of government expanded under Obama and Trump?  

As of 2021 there were 2.85 MILLION federal employees and 18.83 MILLION state and local employees.  

84 thousand seems like a drop in a bucket... doesn't it?

Not when its twice the # of IRS agents we have now.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just to clarify... 2 failed impeachments IS NOT scorched earth....

:lol:

Wha a fuckin' idiot... :lmao:

Thank you.  These guys probably hate Rush, but he rightly recognized what the conservatives in the country were up against a long time ago, years before Trump.  THe party dominating the D party right now are hardcore ideologues trying to change the country, majority rule or not.

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

rather than fixing anything. 

Hunter, Joe, Kamala, Garland, etc. and everyone is a target for investigation.  

the revenge tour will not be televised 

sigh... 

how's about making a veiled attempt to fix this countries issues and be the bigger person once for our amusement?  if the Dems can't fix things, start fixing them and show with facts and figures why your party deserves to be there.

it's been pretty ugly for a while and it's likely to get uglier

speaking of ugly...

https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-2658363119/

Karma's a b-tch!

• Like 1