Check your account email address ×

Stocks tank after higher-than-expected CPI report

Highmark

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

2 yrs ago everywhere but a few states were locked up so of course you had more money because you couldn't spend it. Maybe you mean 3 yrs ago?

And who's fault is it we were locked up ? And remind us all again why FL per capita deth numbers are on line with the rest of the US even though the place is loaded with boomers that were not locked down .

Fucking idiots that complied deserve all the shit show they are living . I went out every day and killed it 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And who's fault is it we were locked up ? And remind us all again why FL per capita deth numbers are on line with the rest of the US even though the place is loaded with boomers that were not locked down .

Fucking idiots that complied deserve all the shit show they are living . I went out every day and killed it 

Trumps fault.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s at 31,000 today you stupid fuck.

Stock Market News for Jan 22, 2021

The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJI) dropped less than 0.1% to close at 31,176.012. Notably, 20 components of the 30-stock index ended in the red while 10 in green. The blue-chip index recorded all-time intraday high at 31,272.22.

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you seriously afraid to actually learn something about the federal reserve that's not about politics?  

good lord... this country is doomed

Try telling this to 3/4 of the country. The left is in full charge. They drove gas prices through the roof as well as inflation. That’s the optics that most of America sees. It will never change no matter how much you try to hold the left in high regards. They suck and have brought us back to 1979. Progress.

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you seriously afraid to actually learn something about the federal reserve that's not about politics?  

good lord... this country is doomed

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

Try telling this to 3/4 of the country. The left is in full charge. They drove gas prices through the roof as well as inflation. That’s the optics that most of America sees. It will never change no matter how much you try to hold the left in high regards. They suck and have brought us back to 1979. Progress.

There’s your answer.🤣

30 minutes ago, Pete said:

watch the special about the federal reserve and get back to me

you'll be astonished

baby steps 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Amazing how simplistic to think democrats (or republicans) control global inflation and global oil prices. 

Then why has Biden taken credit for gas prices coming down?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they don't know what qe is because CNBC and Frontline are too liberal.  :lol2:

Please regale us with your reading and viewing list, that puts you up on this all knowing pedestal.  I make it a point of reading a variety of sources, including Frontline, who has done some great work in the past.  After 6 years of a full scale assault on everything Trump, forgive me if an obviously left biased network produces a hack piece on Trump, in the vein of the J6 hearings for example.  I listen to what makes sense, what is probable, what puzzle pieces fit, and what people say, now and in the past.  All you so called critical thinkers might apply some of that logic to your opinions.  If you think this administration is not the most corrupt in our lifetimes, I can't help you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Then why has Biden taken credit for gas prices coming down?

Because he has simpletons who will actually think the stick up their asses doesn't hurt now that they put a little astroglide on it.  :lol: 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Please regale us with your reading and viewing list, that puts you up on this all knowing pedestal.  I make it a point of reading a variety of sources, including Frontline, who has done some great work in the past.  After 6 years of a full scale assault on everything Trump, forgive me if an obviously left biased network produces a hack piece on Trump, in the vein of the J6 hearings for example.  I listen to what makes sense, what is probable, what puzzle pieces fit, and what people say, now and in the past.  All you so called critical thinkers might apply some of that logic to your opinions.  If you think this administration is not the most corrupt in our lifetimes, I can't help you.

:lol: you are really something 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't see you being willfully ignorant about how our government, the Fed and Wall St economics work in the grand picture... Completely unlike @Pete

https://www.yourdictionary.com/willful-ignorance 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/why-we-blame/201709/willful-ignorance-and-self-deception

Edited by Crnr2Crnr