Check your account email address ×

Stocks tank after higher-than-expected CPI report

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't see you being willfully ignorant about how our government, the Fed and Wall St economics work in the grand picture... Completely unlike @Pete

https://www.yourdictionary.com/willful-ignorance 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/why-we-blame/201709/willful-ignorance-and-self-deception

Easy now…when it comes Angry Pete this is woolie…🤣🤣

9B45F4E0-3240-4561-91DB-1FB7868271DA.thumb.jpeg.a264d0c206104e2cd0de3d7d9ec31f3b.jpeg

Just now, Pete said:

And there’s pouts again following. No substance just following with the same horse shit day after day. 

You start posting something of substance and maybe I’ll respond in kind…keep being an angry ignorant retard and this is what you’ll get!🤣

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Please regale us with your reading and viewing list, that puts you up on this all knowing pedestal.  I make it a point of reading a variety of sources, including Frontline, who has done some great work in the past.  After 6 years of a full scale assault on everything Trump, forgive me if an obviously left biased network produces a hack piece on Trump, in the vein of the J6 hearings for example.  I listen to what makes sense, what is probable, what puzzle pieces fit, and what people say, now and in the past.  All you so called critical thinkers might apply some of that logic to your opinions.  If you think this administration is not the most corrupt in our lifetimes, I can't help you.

FS financial advisors giving financial advice to a financial advisor.. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You start posting something of substance and maybe I’ll respond in kind…keep being an angry ignorant retard and this is what you’ll get!🤣

You post nothing but insults. You are a empty headed fat fuck with zero life.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Please regale us with your reading and viewing list, that puts you up on this all knowing pedestal.  I make it a point of reading a variety of sources, including Frontline, who has done some great work in the past.  After 6 years of a full scale assault on everything Trump, forgive me if an obviously left biased network produces a hack piece on Trump, in the vein of the J6 hearings for example.  I listen to what makes sense, what is probable, what puzzle pieces fit, and what people say, now and in the past.  All you so called critical thinkers might apply some of that logic to your opinions.  If you think this administration is not the most corrupt in our lifetimes, I can't help you.

I think the Kid nails it.

7a057d005b631eb5.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

FS financial advisors giving financial advice to a financial advisor.. :lol:

I'm not a financial advisor, I'm a proctologist.  :roflcrying: 

but in all seriousness, a lot of the economic issues we're facing right now have much less to do with politics than the federal reserve which has been answering to an inept, incompetent, complicit Congress for decades.  none of these people care about you, Joe six pack or myself. 

the anger and frustration people have with their financial concerns should fall at the feet of them, rather than whomever is occupying the white house. 

I sincerely hope you do some investigating of your own on the topic, or talk to people like @DriftBusta 

one person in this country does not control everything, not Trump, not Biden and not the next incompetent our uneducated electorate will put into the oval office.  there's willful ignorance from the left and the right and both parties prefer it this way. 

good luck :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm not a financial advisor, I'm a proctologist.  :roflcrying: 

but in all seriousness, a lot of the economic issues we're facing right now have much less to do with politics than the federal reserve which has been answering to an inept, incompetent, complicit Congress for decades.  none of these people care about you, Joe six pack or myself. 

the anger and frustration people have with their financial concerns should fall at the feet of them, rather than whomever is occupying the white house. 

I sincerely hope you do some investigating of your own on the topic, or talk to people like @DriftBusta 

one person in this country does not control everything, not Trump, not Biden and not the next incompetent our uneducated electorate will put into the oval office.  there's willful ignorance from the left and the right and both parties prefer it this way. 

good luck :thumbsup:

If trump was current president there is no way you’d be saying this. That’s a fact

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

If trump was current president there is no way you’d be saying this. That’s a fact

If Trump was president we would be going through a 3rd impeachment. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ok, you're clearly incurable in relation to this topic.

:bashhead:

I think what he was saying....is if Trump were re-elected...there would not have been the extra 3 trillion injected into the system. Nor would Russia have invaded Ukraine.  

I tend to agree, but one can't prove speculative thought. 

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I think what he was saying....is if Trump were re-elected...there would not have been the extra 3 trillion injected into the system. Nor would Russia have invaded Ukraine.  

I tend to agree, but one can't prove speculative thought. 

There could have been 6 trillion injected. After all , that’s what Trump was lobbying for. He wanted far more than the dems spent. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump begging them to pass way more covid stimulus and massive infrastructure not enough? 

That's politicing...not legislation. Show me where someone actually wrote a bill.

Biden said he was going to be a uniter....that doesn't mean it was going to happen. 

Just now, SkisNH said:

That's politicing...not legislation. Show me where someone actually wrote a bill.

Biden said he was going to be a uniter....that doesn't mean it was going to happen. 

Ok , I’m just saying it’s not like Trump wanted less spending. The dude was the worst peacetime spender in history and actually wanted more than he got. It’s pretty reasonable to assume just based on his record nothing was being cut. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ok , I’m just saying it’s not like Trump wanted less spending. The dude was the worst peacetime spender in history and actually wanted more than he got. It’s pretty reasonable to assume just based on his record nothing was being cut. 

Meh...not entirely true.  You forget the govt shut downs where he tried to control the budget (twice) and got hammered for it.