Check your account email address ×

Stocks tank after higher-than-expected CPI report

Highmark

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So he ran , and then did everything the deep state wanted him to right down to crossing the I’s and dotting Tees. Ponderous 

He exposed the deep state Ben.  Most idiots called that a conspiracy.

The deep state owns both parties, but not Trump.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So he ran , and then did everything the deep state wanted him to right down to crossing the I’s and dotting Tees. Ponderous 

$7 trillion in new debt in only 4 years. That's a record. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

He exposed the deep state Ben.  Most idiots called that a conspiracy.

The deep state owns both parties, but not Trump.

He did nothing to stop the deep state and put some of the worst swamp creatures in his cabinet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

All by design , I’ve posted countless times over the past decade about the looming debt service issue. It fell on deaf ears depending on who was in office spending like a drunken retard 

No doubt, but to lay it all on the shoulders of who is in the white house is being more than a bit disingenous.  

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No doubt, but to lay it all on the shoulders of who is in the white house is being more than a bit disingenous.  

Absolutely ....the fed runs the show. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if the central bankers controlled literally every aspect of our government and all major governments. These people are not as stupid as their result indicates which leads us to no other conclusion aside from nefarious intent. 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

And the next one , and the next one and the next one. 

Because he thought it would make the DOW go POW and the 401K go YAY and help him win the 2020, long term consequences be damned.  He was a businessman who ran the country like the kind of businessman who only cares about the quarterly profit but lacks any long term vision or growth plan because once the company fails they’ll just ride their golden parachute onto the next one and repeat.  Parlor tricks.  

Edited by Plissken
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Because he thought it would make the DOW go POW and the 401K go YAY and help him win the 2020, long term consequences be damned.  He was a businessman who ran the country like the kind of businessman who only cares about the quarterly profit but lacks any long term vision or growth plan because once the company fails they’ll just ride their golden parachute onto the next one and repeat.  Parlor tricks.  

100% correct 

22 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Like you did during Obama's 8 years?

You know what is fucking weak and retarded?  Assigning a position that is false on its face.  Obama fucking sucked lets be clear, in fact its clearer more now than ever, given how he's most likely still pulling the strings of this way left agenda that Biden is on.  I understand how budgets are created and have to make their way through congress, and he bribed half of them to get ACA passed.  Keep lapping those D balls traitor.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You know what is fucking weak and retarded?  Assigning a position that is false on its face.  Obama fucking sucked lets be clear, in fact its clearer more now than ever, given how he's most likely still pulling the strings of this way left agenda that Biden is on.  I understand how budgets are created and have to make their way through congress, and he bribed half of them to get ACA passed.  Keep lapping those D balls traitor.

I know  what is weak and retarded, YOU defending your orange god and party no matter what.