Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

15 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Haven’t had time to install the parts. Wasn’t planning on riding today but my dad wanted to go so we went after I got out of work. A lot of people were out and the trails were pretty much shot by afternoon. People that came from the west said they were mud. I was the only catalyst rider

IMG_4016.jpeg

IMG_4018.jpeg

Even some cc ass dragger sitting there.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Zero. Unlike you, I put my time in working during the event. You? Fake racer, who probably won't even show up. Now after, we drink, bullshit and have fun. You know, club fun..

I spent half my afternoon studding shit and pulling t-nuts.  

1 hour ago, krom said:

at least a 30 rack in the belt and clutches alone

Pounders or 12'ers?

34 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Happens when you beat the shit out of it. Riding on gravel is your problem. No one else. 

I've put lots of miles on gravel trails in your area.  Like when they plow off miles at a time for logging.

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Pounders or 12'ers?

I've put lots of miles on gravel trails in your area.  Like when they plow off miles at a time for logging.

I wont wreck shit. 

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

This ice racing shit is for the birds. I did 100 practice miles yesterday on a setup I knew probably sucked, then I spun out twice, launched myself off the sled once and hit one inside cone that locked itself between the back of the ski and the belly pan and yanked the bars the way I didn’t wanna go 😂. Now I’m trying to fix it

IMG_3292.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, krom said:

12ers, unless you crush them first, then you could fit pounders

Oops! You outed yourself. Always accused me, but now the world knows. KROMMER is into but stuff. Gross!

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

This ice racing shit is for the birds. I did 100 practice miles yesterday on a setup I knew probably sucked, then I spun out twice, launched myself off the sled once and hit one inside cone that locked itself between the back of the ski and the belly pan and yanked the bars the way I didn’t wanna go 😂. Now I’m trying to fix it

IMG_3292.jpeg

I have glue, tape and a hammer. Should be able to fix it up good as new. 

5 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

IMG_3292.jpeg

It takes a lot of time and money to figure it out.  

5 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Part number for the super secret Gates belt

IMG_3288.png

if the guy in the picture was shorter, fatter and had stubbier fingers... possibly going slower I'd swear that was @ZR6000RR

:dunno:

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

The 7mph belt!

Imagine if it's combined with the 8mph power block clutch

11mph with a properly pucked Comet.  ;)

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Unlike you, I put my time in working during the event.

tenor.gif

59 minutes ago, krom said:

at least a 30 rack in the belt and clutches alone

tight fit between the reeds and bellypan... just gotta kink em a bit and there's seven more

54 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Clutch talk?  Ah. Got it!  
:bong:

the problem isn't with the clutching whatsoever... the aero is horrendous.  built a full scale model and tested it with the leaf blower and some gauze strips.

took a selfie vid... not terribly flattering but one can see I got well above 81mph

timothy-windtunnel.gif

51 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No, we laugh at the losers like you on web sites. Keyboard sledders. 

who is this 'we' ?

img_1339-jpeg.188583

32 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I know more than you, Mr. Google.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/fibber

28 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Dont smoke. No gummies either.

F5RgrU4WAAAn_Hi.jpg

sure looks like your soft wrinkly mitt clutching a Queer beer?   was that the last one in the 30 rack before you got online tonight?

26 minutes ago, krom said:

Not sure if you are that stupid, or just so used to lying that you believe your own bullshit..

you wouldn't know what a helix was if you're boyfriend hit you on the top of the head with one.

You've already proven you don't even know how to change a belt.

he's that stupid

how many times do I have to remind you?

:yahoo:

24 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

I’m still waiting on my source about a gear set only for racers that will help with everything 

there's no secret gears... racers are ripping out the belt drive and putting the old school chain case and gears/chain back in.  they tested the previous terrain setups with the slipper on the lower shaft again, gained mph and no belt dust.  Jimwit doesn't know jack fucking squat.  2025 race sleds XC/SX/Enduro won't have stoopid consumer (sucker) belt drives.  Have this from a reliable source.  ;)

it's pure bullshit... but lol 

22 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I do, but I do not have the tools, nor the ambition to open up the secondary. Stock works fine for me. If they offer an upgrade, or get the company that cant make two belts the same length to come clean, then almost all will be good  except destructive Greg. Lost cause.

translation:

all my shit goes to the dealer, including the zip tie recall.  I have no clue fucking clue what I'm doing or talking about but trust me, I've been doing this 52 years.  'average' is Awsum.  complete frontier jibberish.  Greg actually rides his shit like a man and I couldn't carry his jock strap.  I'll argue with you until I turn purple or you shut your device off.  

17 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

I thought we were friends ?   If your racer friend can tell you?  Why not help a friend out?  

:stop:he's :fool:

14 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Haven’t had time to install the parts. Wasn’t planning on riding today but my dad wanted to go so we went after I got out of work. A lot of people were out and the trails were pretty much shot by afternoon. People that came from the west said they were mud. I was the only catalyst rider

IMG_4016.jpeg

IMG_4018.jpeg

bullfuckingshit pal... that's from an Iron Dog layover and you stole it off the interwebz

@AK440 can prove I'm right

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Only dif, is that lying fuck is from NYM, NY. Home of losers! The great State of getting the Fuck out! Second (maybe first?) To Califuckuuptheass!

did you see the SX race results from this weekend?

if not for @krom Cat sleds would have been dead fucking last AGAIN!!!

nice multi-quote @Zambroski?   :roflcrying:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, krom said:

Is @fortune46xback yet?

Wondering how true this is 

FB_IMG_1708395566202.jpg

Now back in your closet? No surprise, considering how big a lying sack you are. So you like the jizz? Cum guzzling slut type? No need to tell. Already known.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Dont think fag had anything to do with Cat domination. Not bad for a 5 year old sled, according to dipshits like you. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Now back in your closet? No surprise, considering how big a lying sack you are. So you like the jizz? Cum guzzling slut type? No need to tell. Already known.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/

SCIENCE!!!

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

translation:

all my shit goes to the dealer, including the zip tie recall.  I have no clue fucking clue what I'm doing or talking about but trust me, I've been doing this 52 years.  'average' is Awsum.  complete frontier jibberish.  Greg actually rides his shit like a man and I couldn't carry his jock strap.  I'll argue with you until I turn purple or you shut your device off.  

Never bring my sled back to the dealer. I had already zip tied it, but wont say no to $$. Will spend it at my dealer. 

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if the guy in the picture was shorter, fatter and had stubbier fingers... possibly going slower I'd swear that was @ZR6000RR

:dunno:

11mph with a properly pucked Comet.  ;)

tenor.gif

tight fit between the reeds and bellypan... just gotta kink em a bit and there's seven more

the problem isn't with the clutching whatsoever... the aero is horrendous.  built a full scale model and tested it with the leaf blower and some gauze strips.

took a selfie vid... not terribly flattering but one can see I got well above 81mph

timothy-windtunnel.gif

who is this 'we' ?

img_1339-jpeg.188583

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/fibber

F5RgrU4WAAAn_Hi.jpg

sure looks like your soft wrinkly mitt clutching a Queer beer?   was that the last one in the 30 rack before you got online tonight?

he's that stupid

how many times do I have to remind you?

:yahoo:

there's no secret gears... racers are ripping out the belt drive and putting the old school chain case and gears/chain back in.  they tested the previous terrain setups with the slipper on the lower shaft again, gained mph and no belt dust.  Jimwit doesn't know jack fucking squat.  2025 race sleds XC/SX/Enduro won't have stoopid consumer (sucker) belt drives.  Have this from a reliable source.  ;)

it's pure bullshit... but lol 

translation:

:stop:he's :fool:

bullfuckingshit pal... that's from an Iron Dog layover and you stole it off the interwebz

@AK440 can prove I'm right

nice multi-quote @Zambroski?   :roflcrying:

Have they ever really been last? Not my race of choice. Did look up the points and your story has holes that sank the Titanic. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

So you are wondering why you like looking at naked men? Got it!

can someone give us a running tally or at least an estimate of the number of times numbnuts here has posted 'gay' comments?

if you want to pm me the numbers I'm prepared to crunch the data.. 

math-raccoon.gif

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

can someone give us a running tally or at least an estimate of the number of times numbnuts here has posted 'gay' comments?

if you want to pm me the numbers I'm prepared to crunch the data.. 

math-raccoon.gif

Krom takes that right after awful. I only respond. You? Looking into a lifestyle change, or new positions?

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Have they ever really been last? Not my race of choice. Did look up the points and your story has holes that sank the Titanic. 

least number of racers

least number of sleds on the track in any given category

least number of wins since the 2018/2019 season

least amount of sponsored racers

least manufacturers championships in any class, (somehow including 120/200?) 

least intelligent customers found in Norman County MN

shall I go on? 

I have a lot of beer in the garage... :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Krom takes that right after awful. I only respond. You? Looking into a lifestyle change, or new positions?

I'm certainly not looking for any new friends... any you're kinda creepy to be honest.  

Just one more reply from you and I win 'rile up Ramstad bingo'... ;)

Screenshot_20240219-204607.png

• Haha 1