Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

least number of racers

least number of sleds on the track in any given category

least number of wins since the 2018/2019 season

least amount of sponsored racers

least manufacturers championships in any class, (somehow including 120/200?) 

least intelligent customers found in Norman County MN

shall I go on? 

I have a lot of beer in the garage... :roflcrying:

Points? Position? Shit that matters?  Trying to offend me? Pathetic! Point standings right now. Cat out of it? Hardly. Puts to shame everything you tried to hit me on. Try HARDER! 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Points? Position? Shit that matters?  Trying to offend me? Pathetic! Point standings right now. Cat out of it? Hardly. Puts to shame everything you tried to hit me on. Try HARDER! 

2012-electoral-funny-bingo-submission-3l

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm certainly not looking for any new friends... any you're kinda creepy to be honest.  

Just one more reply from you and I win 'rile up Ramstad bingo'... ;)

Screenshot_20240219-204607.png

Keeping up with my quotes? Makes you a pathetic, loser with no life! Makes me kind of proud. What do I have to say to push you into a nut house. My new quest!

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I should find some old old old ass school XC carbides and thrown those on Jimma's Catalyst.

if you adjust the shocks off setting #1... 

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

It was similar to the iron dog. I am willing to bet that is what is going on with it. 

I wonder why it loosens up and if it needs a hole and cotter pin or something better.  

Just now, mnstang said:

I wonder why it loosens up and if it needs a hole and cotter pin or something better.  

Probably loosened it up in his sleep, to try to prove he is in charge.

36 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I have glue, tape and a hammer. Should be able to fix it up good as new. 

I didn’t actually break anything luckily, I just checked alignment and toe in before I bolt the 10” carbides on. Thought for sure when that cone sent me across the track and over the berm something would be bent. The rest of the cones I hit were earlier in the morning when it was cold enough that they just exploded when I hit them.

32 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It takes a lot of time and money to figure it out.  

I had my limiter strap pulled tighter than I ever have on anything and I was just informed I need to cut that length in half again 😂 luckily I had all the leftover studs from my 144 pack for 129” sled days so I only had to buy a $250 set of carbides and a $150 sharpener for now

7 minutes ago, mnstang said:

It wasn’t un common on the procross The early ones like my 2014 you broke the bracket to pieces and replaced with the updated one cat came out with to solve it. If you didn’t get the post seated right in the square hole it would come loose 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I didn’t actually break anything luckily, I just checked alignment and toe in before I bolt the 10” carbides on. Thought for sure when that cone sent me across the track and over the berm something would be bent. The rest of the cones I hit were earlier in the morning when it was cold enough that they just exploded when I hit them.

I had my limiter strap pulled tighter than I ever have on anything and I was just informed I need to cut that length in half again 😂 luckily I had all the leftover studs from my 144 pack for 129” sled days so I only had to buy a $250 set of carbides and a $150 sharpener for now

Are you running any high clips?

Are the 10" bars comp bars or round or shaper?

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Are you running any high clips?

Are the 10" bars comp bars or round or shaper?

Some diamond custom cut round bar fuckin things Rick told me I needed I don’t have them yet I had 8” mavericks on it testing yesterday. 

No high clips hopefully I can just get through the weekend with it banjo string tight with no issues. I’ll probably buy a new track next year since I don’t have to buy a sled and fully ice setup that one.

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

Some diamond custom cut round bar fuckin things Rick told me I needed I don’t have them yet I had 8” mavericks on it testing yesterday. 

No high clips hopefully I can just get through the weekend with it banjo string tight with no issues. I’ll probably buy a new track next year since I don’t have to buy a sled and fully ice setup that one.

You need Sno trackers and bergstroms 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

It wasn’t un common on the procross The early ones like my 2014 you broke the bracket to pieces and replaced with the updated one cat came out with to solve it. If you didn’t get the post seated right in the square hole it would come loose 

TRF orientation day

i win square peg in a round hole GIF

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

When you get your Mavericks, grind a bit of the shape off the bottom to make them a bit more of a V, but not an extreme amount.  I didn't often run comp bars.

If you high clip the track, you'll need to add a custom made piece to the front arm to keep the tops of the clips from hitting the front cross shaft.  Still need to run your track tight high clipped.  Once you derail one of those, you can't get them back on out on the course.  I'd high clip every 3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

When you get your Mavericks, grind a bit of the shape off the bottom to make them a bit more of a V, but not an extreme amount.  I didn't often run comp bars.

If you high clip the track, you'll need to add a custom made piece to the front arm to keep the tops of the clips from hitting the front cross shaft.  Still need to run your track tight high clipped.  Once you derail one of those, you can't get them back on out on the course.  I'd high clip every 3.

I have some Mavericks waiting to go on the RS whenever it snows again.  What's the advantage of taking the square off them?