Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

15 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No, we laugh at the losers like you on web sites. Keyboard sledders. 

You haven't even ridden this year, and spend all your time online lying and pretending you know shit..  You are the definition of a loser on web sites, wannabe keyboard sledder. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, krom said:

You haven't even ridden this year, and spend all your time online lying and pretending you know shit..  You are the definition of a loser on web sites, wannabe keyboard sledder. 

I know more than you, Mr. Google.

Road another 105 miles today. Something is coming loose in the steering because the post has some up down play, similar to when you brake the lower post mount on the early procross. Probably smoked another set of carbides as well. 

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I know more than you, Mr. Google.

Not sure if you are that stupid, or just so used to lying that you believe your own bullshit..

you wouldn't know what a helix was if you're boyfriend hit you on the top of the head with one.

You've already proven you don't even know how to change a belt.

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

Just now, Not greg b said:

Road another 105 miles today. Something is coming loose in the steering because the post has some up down play, similar to when you brake the lower post mount on the early procross. Probably smoked another set of carbides as well. 

Happens when you beat the shit out of it. Riding on gravel is your problem. No one else. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Happens when you beat the shit out of it. Riding on gravel is your problem. No one else. 

Sometimes you gotta ride on a few miles of crap to get to the good snow. Better than not riding at all. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Any better clutching luck?  I’m still waiting on my source about a gear set only for racers that will help with everything 

Just now, krom said:

Not sure if you are that stupid, or just so used to lying that you believe your own bullshit..

you wouldn't know what a helix was if you're boyfriend hit you on the top of the head with one

I do, but I do not have the tools, nor the ambition to open up the secondary. Stock works fine for me. If they offer an upgrade, or get the company that cant make two belts the same length to come clean, then almost all will be good  except destructive Greg. Lost cause.

1 minute ago, jonlafon1 said:

Any better clutching luck?  I’m still waiting on my source about a gear set only for racers that will help with everything 

They got the parts. Get better friends maybe?

6 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

A guy on a Facebook group had that happen and he said the nut on the bottom of the post loosened up, hr tightened it and said it was fixed.  I hope your trip to Alaska was ok (besides the mud)

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

They got the parts. Get better friends maybe?

I thought we were friends ?   If your racer friend can tell you?  Why not help a friend out?  

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

A guy on a Facebook group had that happen and he said the nut on the bottom of the post loosened up, hr tightened it and said it was fixed.  I hope your trip to Alaska was ok (besides the mud)

It was similar to the iron dog. I am willing to bet that is what is going on with it. 

Just now, jonlafon1 said:

I thought we were friends ?   If your racer friend can tell you?  Why not help a friend out?  

No idea who you are. I assume you are a hacker who is from India. Kind of what kROMMER is.

6 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Haven’t had time to install the parts. Wasn’t planning on riding today but my dad wanted to go so we went after I got out of work. A lot of people were out and the trails were pretty much shot by afternoon. People that came from the west said they were mud. I was the only catalyst rider

IMG_4016.jpeg

IMG_4018.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No idea who you are. I assume you are a hacker who is from India. Kind of what kROMMER is.

Ah yes Mr google you say :music1:

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Haven’t had time to install the parts. Wasn’t planning on riding today but my dad wanted to go so we went after I got out of work. A lot of people were out and the trails were pretty much shot by afternoon. People that came from the west said they were mud. I was the only catalyst rider

IMG_4016.jpeg

IMG_4018.jpeg

Still good to get out riding.  Hell yea wish I could ride.  

Just now, jonlafon1 said:

Ah yes Mr google you say :music1:

Only dif, is that lying fuck is from NYM, NY. Home of losers! The great State of getting the Fuck out! Second (maybe first?) To Califuckuuptheass!

1 minute ago, jonlafon1 said:

Still good to get out riding.  Hell yea wish I could ride.  

Might be done for the season here. No snow in the next 10 days and supposed to be warm. Season typically ends around st Patrick’s day here. In the one picture if you zoom in you can see an old Polaris on a tow rope. It had the loudest can I have heard in a long time. Those guys were funny. They came up 8 sleds instead of 9 because one broke down putting it on the trailer so they left in the yard. Out of the 8 they have, 4  are still rideable. They said they will head back home when they run out of sleds 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Only dif, is that lying fuck is from NYM, NY. Home of losers! The great State of getting the Fuck out! Second (maybe first?) To Califuckuuptheass!

No smoke no gummies. No cali love?  Colors lights tonight?   :superman:

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

How many empties can the FSCE drinking team fit in ZR6000's Catalyst bellypan between the drop of the first green flag of the day and the last checker?

All of them.  Might piss in a few as well since it would go in Jimwits.

48 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No, we laugh at the losers like you on web sites. Keyboard sledders. 

Says the guy that completely jacked his thread crashing at 15mph.

18 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I do, but I do not have the tools, nor the ambition to open up the secondary. Stock works fine for me. If they offer an upgrade, or get the company that cant make two belts the same length to come clean, then almost all will be good  except destructive Greg. Lost cause.

You can use my tools.  I'll video tape it for the forum to laugh at.  New youtube channel.  Fucking moron working on a sled.  You know how, ROFL.

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck I wish you weren't from MN.  You significantly lower the average IQ of the state.

• Haha 3