Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

Just now, racinfarmer said:

So it has been a while, but kind of how I remember it, they gave them the option to move back to TRF or move to Georgia.

A lot of them went to Polaris or left the industry all together.

The old guard you are talking about. Roger for one. These guys are in there 80's, most of them. You want to work till you die? I know I don't. I'm out at 62 at the latest. One good lottery pick, and I am retired in two weeks. Some people on here are delusional to facts. kROM leads the pack!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

The old guard you are talking about. Roger for one. These guys are in there 80's, most of them. You want to work till you die? I know I don't. I'm out at 62 at the latest. One good lottery pick, and I am retired in two weeks. Some people on here are delusional to facts. kROM leads the pack!

I wasn't talking about the old guard.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I wasn't talking about the old guard.  

I never know what you are talking about. Times change. Claude left them in a mess. Shit needed to change. Now a new platform, new motor and that cool, but to most, not really important gauge.  Still not good enough for you fucks. Whatever. 

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I never know what you are talking about. Times change. Claude left them in a mess. Shit needed to change. Now a new platform, new motor and that cool, but to most, not really important gauge.  Still not good enough for you fucks. Whatever. 

The dirt group was a bunch of young go getting guys with a passion for the product and the brand.

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

The dirt group was a bunch of young go getting guys with a passion for the product and the brand.

And the guys in there now, still are. You have to live within your means. Was tipped off on my tour, lots to come. Shit does not happen over night. Some cool things coming.even a new utility based sled, sleds. That is there focus after the 858. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

One good lottery pick, and I am retired in two weeks. Some people on here are delusional to facts. 

believes he could possibly win the lottery... clearly delusional. 

13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Now a new platform, new motor and that cool, but to most, not really important gauge.  Still not good enough for you fucks. Whatever. 

you said... they didn't need any of those things, countless times.  happy to kick those posts back up for ya

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

And the guys in there now, still are.

did you completely miss the part where Krom said they let a fuckload of engineers go?

monkey.thumb.jpg.7f90fda4bb5423888585b6175864bee4.jpg

seriously, do you take special classes to be this dumb or does it come naturally?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, krom said:

Another big round of firing engineers in trf happened. 

Shocked @ZR6000RR didn't post the info and list of names, with all his contacts and inside knowledge 

which engineers are left @ZR6000RR?

:fool:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

for fine finishing work of that nature he breaks out a more delicate instrument...

axe-scene.gif

I got a pick axe for Christmas. I now put proper speed holes in my hood 

8 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Says an 8” screen going in where a 3.5x6” hole is 🥴

Do you know this for fact,  or on a speculation hunt? It would slip right in on the outside. Unreal!

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

I got a pick axe for Christmas. I now put proper speed holes in my hood 

this summer you need to come to the cottage so we can properly seal the holes with actual frog skins... 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

this summer you need to come to the cottage so we can properly seal the holes with actual frog skins... 

why would I do that?? That will restrict air flow. We need all the air flow when running it on the boat ramp dyno 

18 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

And the guys in there now, still are. You have to live within your means. Was tipped off on my tour, lots to come. Shit does not happen over night. Some cool things coming.even a new utility based sled, sleds. That is there focus after the 858. 

That group took a lot of their talent and ideas over to Polaris and out of the industry when they left.  

Hell, they even had land next to the plant for a test track so they wouldn't have to sneak off on the weekends to test.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

That group took a lot of their talent and ideas over to Polaris and out of the industry when they left.  

Hell, they even had land next to the plant for a test track so they wouldn't have to sneak off on the weekends to test.

Do they still use that test track? I remember when I would stay in trf they would launch a sled off a jump they had back there and it would be higher than The fence. And that was in like June. 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

From all the stop sale, stop ride over there, maybe a reason? Just fucking with you, because you are only worth that to me.

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Do they still use that test track? I remember when I would stay in trf they would launch a sled off a jump they had back there and it would be higher than The fence. And that was in like June. 

It never got developed and the land went back to St. Cloud. 

Bought it for almost $900k and sold back for a bit over $550k.

Better use then that North Loop "headquarters" of theirs.

Just now, Palu49 said:

Slip in on the outside you say?

IMG_3059.png

Yep. Those tabs on the top, are on top. They rest on the top of the plastic. Look at the current dash. 

• Haha 2