Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck off you huge fucking liar! Any sledder who has ridden for more than 5 years and actually educates themselves, knows this.  Were you educated in NY?  If so, it explains everything.

Your reply proves you think that you're the site jerkoff who is constantly showing us how stupid you are..
That is a big step for you, between this one, and you calling yourself an asshole, that makes two correct post this year, and its only January

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, krom said:

Your reply proves you think that you're the site jerkoff who is constantly showing us how stupid you are..
That is a big step for you, between this one, and you calling yourself an asshole, that makes two correct post this year, and its only January

Better watch out he has connections at cat ya know …

I wish I had some of those. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, krom said:

No. I just don't like assholes. I have more sled knowledge in the shit I just took than you will ever have, google or no google. On that shit, eat some and fuck off! 

5 minutes ago, krom said:

Personally I'm still floored by the braided brake line self-ownage :lolz:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. I just don't like assholes. I have more sled knowledge in the shit I just took than you will ever have, google or no google. On that shit, eat some and fuck off! 

We are on to you, NorthstarRick.

• Haha 5

Just now, Premium said:

Personally I'm still floored by the braided brake line self-ownage :lolz:

You would. You are fucking stupid as Fuck! Good to get that out. Feel much better.

17 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck off you huge fucking liar! Any sledder who has ridden for more than 5 years and actually educates themselves, knows this.  Were you educated in NY?  If so, it explains everything.

Speaking of education..  You claim to have a 2 year community degree that required passing an attendance tests..
in a state ranked #32 for high school education.

I've got a bachelors from a well known private school, and live in a state ranked 7th for high schools.

Just now, krom said:

Speaking of education..  You claim to have a 2 year community degree that required passing an attendance tests..
in a state ranked #32 for high school education.

I've got a bachelors from a well known private school, and live in a state ranked 7th for high schools.

You sure put that to use now, didn't you. I win again. Actually used my degree. Never gave much thought in rankings. Well never did. Hated school. But graduated with honors. You still are a fucking asshole. Guess you can't educate out of that.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You sure put that to use now, didn't you. I win again. Actually used my degree. Never gave much thought in rankings. Well never did. Hated school. But graduated with honors. You still are a fucking asshole. Guess you can't educate out of that.

I've gotten lots of good use out of it.  Even now it makes me more $$ than you

Its easy to "Never gave much thought in rankings."  when someone is as stupid as you are... 
A third grade english teacher in NY would fail you for that, but I guess where you are its just average stupid.

Edited by krom

Just now, krom said:

Then you hate yourself

image.png.db32c22e0bdaba8447dab110001b22fb.png

Nope. First thing I would check is the throttle safety switch. Easy to do. Last thing I would do is trust a guy from NY.

Just now, krom said:

I've gotten lots of good use out of it.  Even now it makes me more $$ than you

Sure it does. Easy to say, Damn hard to verify.  Fucking loser!

Okay I got it now.  So I need the torsion spring adjuster triangle on 1 on the left and 3 on the right side. Sum bitch !!  Now I know what is causing the knock sensor to pull timing!!!  Shit I thought tps was my anti christ.  :bong:

1 minute ago, jonlafon1 said:

Okay I got it now.  So I need the torsion spring adjuster triangle on 1 on the left and 3 on the right side. Sum bitch !!  Now I know what is causing the knock sensor to pull timing!!!  Shit I thought tps was my anti christ.  :bong:

Its causing your issues with gear shifting too, probably hanging in 3rd on you, when it should be in 5th

image.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, krom said:

Its causing your issues with gear shifting too, probably hanging in 3rd on you, when it should be in 5th

image.png

More like you are scared that I may be right. Unhook it, leave it hooked up. No problem. 

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Try it! If I am wrong, and most likely am, you are not out anything. If I am right, easiest fix ever. 

No it’s not TPS/ TORS.  No it not. :stop:   No really it’s not.  

1 minute ago, jonlafon1 said:

:read:Have a good night.  Maybe get some sleep. 

I get 8 every night. Keeps me ready for battle against the fucktards like kROMMER.