Check your account email address ×

The Queen Is Dead

6 hours ago, poopooforme said:

I've never understood the fascination with the "royal" family.  None of it.  They bleed the same color blood the rest of us do.  Whatever.  Their circus, their monkeys.....

Just like trumpers. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Just like trumpers. 

Only a leftist scumbag worthless fucking liberal could come up with something like this. HOW AND THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH DONALD J TRUMP YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD MORON???????Jesus do you really think about 45 every minute of every day?  Does everything that happens to you in life get related to Trump?  Man you are a miserable son of a bitch.  Fuck me.  How does anyone think like this???  Fuck.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Just like trumpers. 

2 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Only a leftist scumbag worthless fucking liberal could come up with something like this. HOW AND THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH DONALD J TRUMP YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD MORON???????Jesus do you really think about 45 every minute of every day?  Does everything that happens to you in life get related to Trump?  Man you are a miserable son of a bitch.  Fuck me.  How does anyone think like this???  Fuck.

He lives in a Van and is obsessed with the Orange Guy.......Bless his little soul :lol:

BFC23F42-17E9-4814-AC62-B1699212CFE5.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

nothing compared to the Kardashin's 

You are not expected to know anything about the Monarchy as you are taught to hate it and how you beat it for your freedom.  

do you really want a list of what she has done?  I doubt you have any interest.

Really what did she do ? 

She did nothing without parliament or am I mistaken ? 

And you are correct I don't give to fucks less about that fucked up system with life long multi generational power . Just fucking gross . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Really what did she do ? 

She did nothing without parliament or am I mistaken ? 

And you are correct I don't give to fucks less about that fucked up system with life long multi generational power . Just fucking gross . 

clearly It isn't something you could or would understand, you have been taught to hate all Monarchy's viewed as worthless.  that is the American way to Freedom you won.

305795262_2230958637075378_4491252424093

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

clearly It isn't something you could or would understand, you have been taught to hate all Monarchy's viewed as worthless.  that is the American way to Freedom you won.

305795262_2230958637075378_4491252424093

Again that is not a awnser to the question 

And yes you will never convince me that multi generational power is a good thing . The 30 yrs + our political shitbags stay in is nasty enough .

And don't even get me started on your leftist bullshit on equality when you still bow down to a fucking king or queen 

• Like 2

Again that is not a awnser to the question 

And yes you will never convince me that multi generational power is a good thing . The 30 yrs + our political shitbags stay in is nasty enough .

And don't even get me started on your leftist bullshit on equality when you still bow down to a fucking king or queen 

ask yourself "why do I care about THE FLAG" why do I bow to it? 

Why do we stand for the national anthem? (well only in public at home we don't)

It really isn't hard to figure out for most people 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

A flag nor its kids nor its extended family is not spending my tax money that would be the pos political cunts who would have term limits.  Again multi generational power is Gross.

any one who pretends to believe in woke equality would not even pretend to recognize it 

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So let’s see you hate gays?

How many gay people to you know ? Let alone socialize with ? My guess is even less than the what dose your generation call them oh yeah coloreds 

Don't pretend to give a fuck because your TV tells you to it is way to transparent 

• Like 1

A flag nor its kids nor its extended family is not spending my tax money that would be the pos political cunts who would have term limits.  Again multi generational power is Gross.

any one who pretends to believe in woke equality would not even pretend to recognize it 

so you are okay with bowing to symbols but not a symbol that has a human element :dunno:  

I think a good read up on the Queen might be good for you, you might learn something you were kept from during your USA  education.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I beleive there are a few here who take a knee in their livingroom during the national anthem.

• Haha 1

words and phrases I've heard this evening in regards to QE2 from home and abroad including my lone British friend who has all of his teeth and dreadlocks...

duty 

honor

dignity

service and sincerity 

loyalty to country 

honor

recognition of place

grandmother to a nation 

and pillar of consistency 

so, there's also that 

it's easy to make light of such events but over time people of this nature earn our sorrow and respect, as we have not walked a mile in their diamond bedazzled and gold laced shoes.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr