Check your account email address ×

The Queen Is Dead

12 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Only a leftist scumbag worthless fucking liberal could come up with something like this. HOW AND THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH DONALD J TRUMP YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD MORON???????Jesus do you really think about 45 every minute of every day?  Does everything that happens to you in life get related to Trump?  Man you are a miserable son of a bitch.  Fuck me.  How does anyone think like this???  Fuck.

It’s just good clean fun at your expense. 

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are okay with bowing to symbols but not a symbol that has a human element :dunno:  

I think a good read up on the Queen might be good for you, you might learn something you were kept from during your USA  education.

I bow to no one ever . And at no point do I remember any negative teachings of the monarchy.  Not sure where you pull that bullshit from . But just keep believing that 1 family is better than the rest if you subjects and worthy of spending your millions on a luxury lifestyle for the rest of time . Why because of some war in 9xx ? 

Following that logic America should still be rulled by some one in the george washingtion family . 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I bow to no one ever . And at no point do I remember any negative teachings of the monarchy.  Not sure where you pull that bullshit from . But just keep believing that 1 family is better than the rest if you subjects and worthy of spending your millions on a luxury lifestyle for the rest of time . Why because of some war in 9xx ? 

Following that logic America should still be rulled by some one in the george washingtion family . 

Fail is living in his own world, He a lot of times thinks things and deems them true

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So let’s see you hate gays?

Nah I dont hate Gays. But I will mock them just like you do , remember stupid? 

On 9/7/2022 at 8:23 AM, Mainecat said:

Your projecting like Trump. You are gay so just admit it and come out of that closet.

🎣

On 9/6/2022 at 9:55 AM, Mainecat said:

I think his reference to bugs is code word for penis.

On 9/6/2022 at 9:52 AM, Mainecat said:

Seems your infatuated with me as you follow me around here. Just come out of the closet it’s OK. Just so you know I’m not gay.

On 7/8/2021 at 11:16 AM, Mainecat said:

Just come out. Your responses always refer to gays and penises.

Your friends that back you up they should just come out too.

On 12/9/2021 at 6:58 PM, Mainecat said:

The gays are angry now I see. 

Oh and I also like to mock Old washed up Boomers who post Leftie TDS hypocritical bullshit on a daily basis. And  who follow Gay Men around on Twitter :thumb: :lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oh and I also like to mock Old washed up Boomers who post Leftie TDS hypocritical bullshit on a daily basis. And  who follow Gay Men around on Twitter :thumb: :lol:

Does your family know you post the hateful things you do here?

4 hours ago, franks pond said:

The Crown Apparently Costs Canada Over $58 Million Each Year & Here’s How It Breaks Down

and when Biden visits Canada it costs ?????  

We do not pay any taxes or anything to the Monarchy - it isn't a trick question

Does Canadian tax money go to the Queen?

Canadian taxes don't go to the Queen. No member of the royal family receives anything directly from Canada. But Canadians taxes go towards providing accommodation, transportation, and security when they're in Canada or representing Canada. This isn't different from what a country has to do for foreign dignitaries.

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Does your family know you post the hateful things you do here?

My family? 

Why would my family care? If you think im hateful you should hear my Wife talk about the LGBTQ :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Like I said you seem very uneducated with this whole thing but I will help you out here.  Your education on things outside the USA is very weak if you are repeating what you have been told.

It isn't your fault Ez

The Monarchy DOES NOT RULE Britain or the commonwealth they have ZERO CONTROL 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Thank goodness George was enough of a leader to step down.  He easily could have been king.

NO he couldn't be because THE KING was a bad thing that caused war.  The entire war was to break from the any Monarchy and create your own, which are billionaires to follow blindly like Trump and the up and coming Musk 

Trump and his Rally's are the USA royalty - they line up for days just to catch a glimpse of him and listen to his WORD 

To me this is sad compared to the Royal Family 

32 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Look @Mainecat owned yet again and it's not even 10 lol

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Like I said you seem very uneducated with this whole thing but I will help you out here.  Your education on things outside the USA is very weak if you are repeating what you have been told.

It isn't your fault Ez

The Monarchy DOES NOT RULE Britain or the commonwealth they have ZERO CONTROL 

But then who said this 

Her reign will never be matched, the changes she brought in are historic.

For some one who dose not rule, 

Yet you send the family millions a day to piss away on luxury lifestyles because a a branch on the family tree won a war 1100 yrs or so ago . Yeah I can see why you respect it so much .

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO he couldn't be because THE KING was a bad thing that caused war.  The entire war was to break from the any Monarchy and create your own, which are billionaires to follow blindly like Trump and the up and coming Musk 

Trump and his Rally's are the USA royalty - they line up for days just to catch a glimpse of him and listen to his WORD 

To me this is sad compared to the Royal Family 

Yep and you still fallow that same family and send them millions a day to live a luxury life style  . You know so they can hang with American billionaires you so loath 

Compared to Trump? WtF 

Trump was around for 4 yrs idiots like you are sucking royalty cock for about 1200 fucking years now .

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

But then who said this 

Her reign will never be matched, the changes she brought in are historic.

For some one who dose not rule, 

Yet you send the family millions a day to piss away on luxury lifestyles because a a branch on the family tree won a war 1100 yrs or so ago . Yeah I can see why you respect it so much .

You will never understand so let it go.  If you can't see the good she has done then no one can show you.  

Clearly your opinion is very different from most of the world.... and lack any knowledge of the Monarchy 

The Winsor family took the throne in 1917 not Thousands of years ago -  You should really start to look up information before you post like  you think you know stuff

• Like 1

Yep and you still fallow that same family and send them millions a day to live a luxury life style  . You know so they can hang with American billionaires you so loath 

Compared to Trump? WtF 

Trump was around for 4 yrs idiots like you are sucking royalty cock for about 1200 fucking years now .

It is our history, it isn't something we can change.  Canada is a direct relation with Britain.

USA pretends their people didn't come from Britain or Europe :lol: 

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

and when Biden visits Canada it costs ?????  

We do not pay any taxes or anything to the Monarchy - it isn't a trick question

Does Canadian tax money go to the Queen?

Canadian taxes don't go to the Queen. No member of the royal family receives anything directly from Canada. But Canadians taxes go towards providing accommodation, transportation, and security when they're in Canada or representing Canada. This isn't different from what a country has to do for foreign dignitaries.

• Haha 4