Check your account email address ×

Europe Is Fucked

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

E4139504-ED58-41F0-8583-BC50BD4C01E6.jpeg

Russia could bring their invading troops home at any time......fuck negotiating with Putin. 

It's time to play by Ukraine rules, they are in command and running the show now and will dictate an end to this war once they regain all lost territory, including Crimea.

• Haha 1

Interesting that the first responses say this is good. 

Money and power is main reason anyone else got involved.  This kind of stuff is the exact reason they wanted to stop it early.  Unfortunately, the mess is going to get quite a bit worse as time goes by.  That guy has been setting up for a bigger power play long before this round started.  I don't see much good with the direction this is headed.

I do think it's B.S. that half the world is trying to slow down that guy.  It might seem easier to let him play, but the sandbox would get pretty dirty.

1 minute ago, joe_zrt said:

Didn't someone warn them about this a few years back? Sounds like collusion to me. 

Yep,

It would be no surprise who wanted that volume turned down.  The good news is that they were able to flip off their reactors nice and quiet.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Russia could bring their invading troops home at any time......fuck negotiating with Putin. 

It's time to play by Ukraine rules, they are in command and running the show now and will dictate an end to this war once they regain all lost territory, including Crimea.

:lol:

1631B6D0-F911-4AE1-A03E-D945105C60B8.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Heating oil in the North East is expected to be above $6.00

People living on the margins are fucked. 

yup this fucking sucks, a lot of families are going to struggle this winter around here and it makes me sad. 

I just got 100 gallons yesterday gonna wait a week or two and then top it off another 150 gallons or so. 

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Heating oil in the North East is expected to be above $6.00

People living on the margins are fucked. 

Need more carbon tax. It’s good for the middle class. 

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Putin apologists make me sick.

Fuck you , fucking moron. Nobody is apologizing for Putin. Fighting a useless proxy war that costs the middle class dearly is a losing game. You’re too god damned stupid to understand a word of it. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member

We should ban electric cars and shit so people burn more gas and diesel!  It would really help out these poor people that use heating oil to heat in the winter if we put more demand on the tapped out oil infrastructure!

• Haha 1

Well, depending on which science we choose to believe, it may be a mellow winter or a real humdinger.

I'm surprised we haven't heard much about the stratosphere anomaly being attributed to the Hunga Tonga eruption.  It is a pretty significant change and we don't have history of that scale to study.  Depending on political agenda, there are two trains of thought about what the weather will do through this winter.

I would not be surprised if people will look back longingly for $6 pricing by mid winter.  I'd hate to imagine what the game plan is across the pond.  We at least, have a few options.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you , fucking moron. Nobody is apologizing for Putin. Fighting a useless proxy war that costs the middle class dearly is a losing game. You’re to god damned stupid to understand a word of it. 

IDK Iran has been fighting a proxy war against us for decades and you seem thrilled that Biden is going to lick their assholes.

• Thanks 1