Check your account email address ×

Europe Is Fucked

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.....when you boil it down...you're a hardcore lib 

Great move....peace through strength. We can never have a strong enough military. Look at how advanced we are to the rest of the world.   And you'd probably like to see our military defunded.... dumbass

But there is no peace 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.....when you boil it down...you're a hardcore lib

Yes thats it! I'm a Liberal!  :lol:

You support and approve of our Liberal President sending money and weapons to another Liberal leader. Get your head checked. 

Fucking War mongering Boomers man unbelievable 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yes thats it! I'm a Liberal!  :lol:

You support and approve of our Liberal President sending money and weapons to another Liberal leader. Get your head checked. 

Fucking War mongering Boomers man unbelievable 

He is the liberal. He is right there with all of the other pro war liberals rah rahing Europe going cold and poor people all over the world delving further into despair so western oligarchs can steal more govt money flying there $7.99 Ukrainian flags. 

He is probably watching MSNBC right now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is the liberal. He is right there with all of the other pro war liberals rah rahing Europe going cold and poor people all over the world delving further into despair so western oligarchs can steal more govt money flying there $7.99 Ukrainian flags. 

He is probably watching MSNBC right now

Rachel Maddow rules !:ylsuper:....and is smoking hot

• Gold Member
Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah, I seem to have forgotten all those wars Trump got us involved with. 

That's what you want to hang your MAGA hat on?  :lol: 

If you were so against War you wouldn't be Rah Rah about Ukraine . If you actually despised Biden you wouldn't be Rah Rah about Ukraine.  If you were an actual Conservative , you wouldn't be Rah Rah about Billions going to Ukraine. 

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Rachel Maddow rules !:ylsuper:....and is smoking hot

Trump, Trump, and "Russia's War with Ukraine" on Maddows front page.  

You are one confused Trump Boomer.  4039556C-D2EF-4684-98A2-F9C924EACC52.thumb.png.501eb0cf21d7c76f56b88b009ab7e307.png 

Edited by EvilBird

40 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Trump, Trump, and "Russia's War with Ukraine" on Maddows front page.  

You are one confused Trump Boomer.  4039556C-D2EF-4684-98A2-F9C924EACC52.thumb.png.501eb0cf21d7c76f56b88b009ab7e307.png 

Trump should run for president of Ukraine!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

It was more peaceful ? Um not really, maybe overseas. Who gives a fuck about Nobel peace prize anyway??? Obummer dropped more bombs than Bush and got one also. It means jackshit. 

The Dems/Liberals/Lefty hacks went nuts when Trump got elected and haven't let up since.  Neither has the Media or the Government.  How many cities had mobs burning shit over Trump and "racism" ? BLM got stronger, AntiFa got stronger, Internet Censorship got stronger, Crime exploded, Police got weaker, Trump supporters are now considered National Terrorists, A PLANdemic was launched, Trumps "Operation Warpspeed" got us rushed Vaccines, Vaccine mandates and Vaccine Cards, Mask mandates were put into effect along with Government Buildings being Shutdown first time in History, People no longer want to work . And we saw the biggest distribution of wealth to Corporations and Big Pharma  we probably have ever seen. 

I loved the idea of "Trump 2016" but unfortunately nothing played out like I had hoped during those times and Trump could not bring America together for whatever reasons, some his fault, a lot not.  But Great leaders cant divide people. As much as we like "owning the Libs" it isnt a feasible plan for a President in the long run.  

Instead now we got Kid Sniffer dementia Joe Biden dividing us more. We have never been more divided as a Country.  It is time to move the fuck on if we plan on America ever being a glimpse of what it was like pre Trump, pre Covid, pre Biden. 

I cant sit here and lie to myself and think that 78 year old Trump 2024 is even a remotely good idea. All it spells to me is disaster. 

Ok....you put a little thought into this post but do you honestly beleive Trump could have done anything to stop the radical left from going on their rampages?....This was done all on their own in Democrat run cities and defund the police movement. Summer of love in Portland my ass....Trump offered to bring in national guard but was rebuked...fuck em.   And you sucked up the media spin as Trumps fault.

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

That's what you want to hang your MAGA hat on?  :lol: 

If you were so against War you wouldn't be Rah Rah about Ukraine . If you actually despised Biden you wouldn't be Rah Rah about Ukraine.  If you were an actual Conservative , you wouldn't be Rah Rah about Billions going to Ukraine. 

No....my MAGA hat is in original box. And I didn't buy some cheap China knock off like Jimmy did.....mine is official made in the USA Trump material.   It actually might be just about time to wear this in public. I would love to see the reactions I would get.:lol:

Bullshit....Putin has invaded prior and would invade again unprovoked....the time to stop him is now or he will go further into Nato and the Baltic states as he had planned.....then we will really have some trouble. We  are getting off cheap stopping him here.

20220906_172209.jpg

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

What? You have to be joking.

”Kremlin insiders are privately being warned the West’s sanctions could damage the Russian economy for the next decade”

https://fortune.com/2022/09/06/russia-gdp-us-eu-sanctions-warning-economic-isolation-putin-war-ukraine/amp/

And how about militarily?

Not true.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

The Russian economy has never been better. :lol: 

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ok....you put a little thought into this post but do you honestly beleive Trump could have done anything to stop the radical left from going on their rampages?....This was done all on their own in Democrat run cities and defund the police movement. Summer of love in Portland my ass....Trump offered to bring in national guard but was rebuked...fuck em.   And you sucked up the media spin as Trumps fault.

No....my MAGA hat is in original box. And I didn't buy some cheap China knock off like Jimmy did.....mine is official made in the USA Trump material.   It actually might be just about time to wear this in public. I would love to see the reactions I would get.:lol:

Bullshit....Putin has invaded prior and would invade again unprovoked....the time to stop him is now or he will go further into Nato and the Baltic states as he had planned.....then we will really have some trouble. We  are getting off cheap stopping him here.

20220906_172209.jpg

I know what the media did and still does. I know what the Dems did. I am not sucking up any media bullshit or saying it was all Trumps fault. You claimed it was a peaceful time and I am simply pointing out what America went thru when Trump was President. It was a turbulent time just like now. Trump is hilarious, the way he calls out certain Politicians is great. But if I am honest with myself that is not what America needs moving forward. We need someone who can bring Americans back together and that isnt Biden or Trump. 

As far as the hat im surprised you never had the balls to wear it for being such a fan of his.   I had a Trump flag flying off my front porch next to my American flag from 2016-2020. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I know what the media did and still does. I know what the Dems did. I am not sucking up any media bullshit or saying it was all Trumps fault. You claimed it was a peaceful time and I am simply pointing out what America went thru when Trump was President. It was a turbulent time just like now. Trump is hilarious, the way he calls out certain Politicians is great. But if I am honest with myself that is not what America needs moving forward. We need someone who can bring Americans back together and that isnt Biden or Trump. 

As far as the hat im surprised you never had the balls to wear it for being such a fan of his.   I had a Trump flag flying off my front porch next to my American flag from 2016-2020. 

I can’t disagree with anything that you said. Unfortunately it will still ultimately come down to a democrat versus a Republican in the next presidential election, and any challengers to Trump will have to make it through the primaries. if a more viable candidate emerges like DeSantis, I would be on board. But I cant ignore the fact that our government is hopelessly corrupt, and it has to be confronted. No more business as usual. And so far Trump is the only guy who really tried. our country will continue to spiral the drain if some of these criminals don’t start going to jail.  They have dragged our country through five years of lies and bullshit and an unprecedented pandemic of questionable origin. How conveniently timed.

• Like 3

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I can’t disagree with anything that you said. Unfortunately it will still ultimately come down to a democrat versus a Republican in the next presidential election, and any challengers to Trump will have to make it through the primaries. if a more viable candidate emerges like DeSantis, I would be on board. But I cant ignore the fact that our government is hopelessly corrupt, and it has to be confronted. No more business as usual. And so far Trump is the only guy who really tried. our country will continue to spiral the drain if some of these criminals don’t start going to jail.  They have dragged our country through five years of lies and bullshit and an unprecedented pandemic of questionable origin. How conveniently timed.

Totally agree . I just don't think Trump is the Guy for the job anymore. Maybe he will prove me wrong. Time will tell I guess. :|

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Good luck on finding anyone who can bring America back together and that includes DeSantis. Look at the shit Desantis got for his superb handling of Florida during covid....the media and all Dems turned on him and will do the same if elected prez.  Like DriftBusta says, our government is hopelessly corrupt and basically an extension of the Dem party and simply putting a new commander in cheif won't solve that issue.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Good luck on finding anyone who can bring America back together and that includes DeSantis. Look at the shit Desantis got for his superb handling of Florida during covid....the media and all Dems turned on him and will do the same if elected prez.  Like DriftBusta says, our government is hopelessly corrupt and basically an extension of the Dem party and simply putting a new commander in cheif won't solve that issue.

I hear ya trust me. I dont have the answers to defeat the corruption. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump failed the country more than any previous president. Total loser. 

The current piece of shit is as bad or worse , probably actually worse. His fascist covid policy alone makes him worse than Trump. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

20220906_172209.jpg

Cool hat. 

Why do we give a shit about Baltic states?

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Cool hat. 

Why do we give a shit about Baltic states?

Unfortunately, we have too. Part of NATO.....Article 5...as it is written, we will defend them as our own.

Putin appears to be in a terrible state of health ? How much longer is he going to be alive, and will he make some terrible decisions, based on the fact that he knows he is living on borrowed time, and doesn,t give a fukk what happens, based on those bad decisions ?