Check your account email address ×

Trump drops harsh Labor Day Truths

irv

Former President Donald Trump delivered a grim diagnosis of the United States and in a flurry of Truth Social posts to start Labor Day.

Trump's array of declarations took aim at the FBI over its raid of his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida last month, the investigation into President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden, crime, inflation, election integrity, and more. The Truth Social posts preceded the president delivering Labor Day remarks in Milwaukee and Pittsburgh — cities in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, respectively, that could be critical to the Democrats' midterm election fortunes.

WHAT LIZ CHENEY TOLD REPUBLICANS ABOUT TRUMP ATTACKING LAW ENFORCEMENT

"So they riffled through the living quarters of my 16 year old son, Barron, and the loved and respected former First Lady of the United States, Melania," he said in one Truth, repeating an assertion about his teenage son that he made in Pennsylvania on Saturday. "But, despite proven high crimes and treason, and just plain common theft, all pointed out in the Laptop from Hell (and elsewhere), they never Raided or Broke Into the house of Hunter Biden or, perhaps even more importantly, the house of Joe Biden — A treasure trove! This is a Country that’s unfair and broken. We are truly a Nation in Decline!!!"

Donald Trump Former President Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022.

(AP Photo/Mary Altaffer)

Federal prosecutors are weighing charges against Hunter Biden for alleged tax violations and for making a false statement in connection to the purchase of a firearm at a time when he should have been blocked from obtaining such a weapon because of drug addiction. A report from CNN in July on the latest deliberations said the federal investigation had reached a "critical juncture." The younger Biden has denied wrongdoing.

To this, Trump made a comparison to the Justice Department investigation into his handling of documents after leaving office. In particular, Trump is under investigation for possible violations of the Espionage Act and obstruction of justice over his handling of documents after leaving office, according to the unsealed search warrant. Trump claimed he had declassified all the documents stored at Mar-a-Lago after the Justice Department said it found dozens of records and empty folders with classified markings. The former president has denied any wrongdoing.

Biden President Joe Biden speaks outside Independence Hall, Thursday, Sept. 1, 2022, in Philadelphia.

(AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

Trump's other posts Monday morning took on a more tone of a 2024 challenger to Biden, sharing his 2016 campaign slogan, "Make America Great Again," and broadening his criticisms to describe a nation in peril. While Biden has said he plans to seek reelection, Trump often flirts with the idea of running a third presidential campaign but has not announced one.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

"The USA is rapidly becoming a Third World Nation," Trump said. "Crooked Elections, No Borders, a Weaponized Justice Department & FBI, record setting INFLATION, highest ever Energy Prices (and everything else), and all, including our Military, is WOKE, WOKE, WOKE. Most dangerous time in the history of our Country!!!"

Biden is scheduled to deliver remarks about "celebrating Labor Day and the dignity of American workers" in Milwaukee at 12:15 p.m. and in Pittsburgh at 5:30 p.m., according to the White House.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/donald-trump-harsh-truths-labor-day

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Every time he opens his mouth he loses votes…….keep it up….lmao

Like I told you yesterday in your thread they're All full of shit and they're all liars and you call me a Trumper...... :lolz:

Trumps out of his mind, he just says shit to get a reaction out of people and make them talk about him. Check this one out, He's getting as bad a sleepy Joe and his dumb ass comments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

Another other American that stole top secret documents would be under arrest and interrogated.

Not if they are on the blue team.. that’s a fact

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He won’t be the nominee.

If he runs, he will get the nod. Easily beats all contenders despite what your media may tell you....... there is a reason why they're looking for any type of charge that will keep him from running

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

No. Your girl just got caught destroying   them. 

A former president vs a secretary of state no less.  These legal beagles and their understanding of executive powers and privilege, and how it dovetails with their deep knowledge of espionage law, security clearances and legal precedent, is just breathtaking.  Its taken over the country like a monkeypox of stupidity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

A former president vs a secretary of state no less.  These legal beagles and their understanding of executive powers and privilege, and how it dovetails with their deep knowledge of espionage law, security clearances and legal precedent, is just breathtaking.  Its taken over the country like a monkeypox of stupidity.

Something else that has me thinking about the bullshit FBI, while we are on the subject…..

Any leaks from them of any Epstein files or information? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Would you be saying the same if it were a democrat ex-president. I don't think so.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Something else that has me thinking about the bullshit FBI, while we are on the subject…..

Any leaks from them of any Epstein files or information? 

Isnt that funny…..fbi seems tighter than a nuns cunt when it comes to any statements on that or the Biden laptop.  Same one that 50 intel scum signed off on.  That also, like all the other phony accusations, also turned out to be true.  Slow walk the truth.  Works on people with limited attention spans

46 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Would you be saying the same if it were a democrat ex-president. I don't think so.

Damn guy Im sorry you cant seem to keep up with the logic here.  Forgive me if Ive grown a little weary of 5 years of one bullshit accusation after another, culminating with an ex presidents private residence being raided by 30 fbi agents, completely unprecedented, and Bidens #1 opponent in 24, then demanded they turn off the camieras and have the attorneys wait outside, along with a sitting president declaring that half the country is semi fascist………that I have no more interest explaining the sequence and culmination of these events.  The present regime are the fascists, and its not even a question anymore.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Isnt that funny…..fbi seems tighter than a nuns cunt when it comes to any statements on that or the Biden laptop.  Same one that 50 intel scum signed off on.  That also, like all the other phony accusations, also turned out to be true.  Slow walk the truth.  Works on people with limited attention spans

Damn guy Im sorry you cant seem to keep up with the logic here.  Forgive me if Ive grown a little weary of 5 years of one bullshit accusation after another, culminating with an ex presidents private residence being raided by 30 fbi agents, completely unprecedented, and Bidens #1 opponent in 24, then demanded they turn off the camieras and have the attorneys wait outside, along with a sitting president declaring that half the country is semi fascist………that I have no more interest explaining the sequence and culmination of these events.  The present regime are the fascists, and its not even a question anymore.  

That didn't answer my question, or maybe it did.