Check your account email address ×

Planted evidence...

I think the destruction of phones and electronic devices that were under subpoena by Congress that the Clinton team clearly ignored is going to come around again.  Remember Comey and his public statement out of no where saying the FBI would not normally pursue litigation in such matters.    

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the destruction of phones and electronic devices that were under subpoena by Congress that the Clinton team clearly ignored is going to come around again.  Remember Comey and his public statement out of no where saying the FBI would not normally pursue litigation in such matters.    

I never complained once while hilly was getting grilled, not once.  Did she take the 5th though, ever?

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I never complained once while hilly was getting grilled, not once.  Did she take the 5th though, ever?

Hillary doesn't have to take the fith because she knew the fix was in. Her testimony was worse than pleading the 5th.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member

next republican gets in office i hope they go all in on investigations on the bidens, clintons and obamas.

more skeletons then a graveyard. literally for the clintons.

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

next republican gets in office i hope they go all in on investigations on the bidens, clintons and obamas.

more skeletons then a graveyard. literally for the clintons.

I disagree. These tit for tat shit shows need to stop. It is doing nothing but dividing this country further along party lines and will continue to do so. What this country really needs is a total political reset. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

I disagree. These tit for tat shit shows need to stop. It is doing nothing but dividing this country further along party lines and will continue to do so. What this country really needs is a total political reset. 

And you won't get it until the current system destroys it self . Sooner the better 

• Like 1

classified documents related to nuclear weapons?¡!!!!!!????

WHAT?

I'm sure it's okay, nothing the Russians, north Koreans, Iranians or Chinese might be interested in. 

didn't realize maralardo was the fort Knox of Florida..

you idiots defending this man. Sigh

15 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

she could "not recall" a fucking thing. anyone with amnesia that bad shouldn't run for office

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

WHAT?

I'm sure it's okay, nothing the Russians, north Koreans, Iranians or Chinese might be interested in. 

^^^^^Gullible dope.  

• Thanks 4

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

WHAT?

Not defending him . But criticizing the hack job idiots like you have been cheering fir for 6 years . By Any means no outsider will ever be let in again . 

BTW this is it 

And again perspective 

Us military missing 6 nuclear weapons 

Russia missing 50 

Trump a box of papers that the fbi already went thrugh last yr . Told his people to secure the documents .

Guzzle it all in and wipe your chin 

• Gold Member
22 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

its never tit for tat though. its one directional always the last 4 or 5 years.its time for the left to get fucked over with there bullshit for once.this turn the other cheek shit is why this continues to happen.

they need to feel the repercussions for not playing by the rules for once.