Check your account email address ×

Tell Your Liberal Friends They Can Give Up On Their Russia Conspiracy Theories Now

• Platinum Contributing Member

So the idea of the Russians influencing the election for Trump are on par with "Sadam having WMD's"  :news:

Hopefully this doesn't get us caught up in a mess like the WMD bullshit did.

did russia interfere with the american election? yes. and hack? absolutely. is putin a gangster pos? absolutely. does putin have his political adversaries assasinated? uh huh. did trump assist in orchestrating the russian hack? no. did obama spy on the trump campaign? no 

there's what really happened. anything else is bullshit. 

Caitlin nailed it.  This is my favorite line(s) in the whole piece.

I’m sorry Democrats, but Trump is a mess you’re not going to be able to impeach your way out of. Try creating a party that serves the will of the people instead of the will of the plutocrats. That’s all it’ll take for you to stop losing, I promise. The Republicans are very beatable of you can actually find a way to distinguish yourselves from them that doesn’t involve a new Cold War.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

So the idea of the Russians influencing the election for Trump are on par with "Sadam having WMD's"  :news:

Hopefully this doesn't get us caught up in a mess like the WMD bullshit did.

Yeah, don't bet on it. 

As a believer in the Ying and Yang effect in politics I think the whole Russian fiasco put forth by the Dems is bad for American citizens in general. I am sure there will be in the future where a credible voice will have to push back on Trump and parts of his agenda but because of this that Credible voice will not be the Dems. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

As a believer in the Ying and Yang effect in politics I think the whole Russian fiasco put forth by the Dems is bad for American citizens in general. I am sure there will be in the future where a credible voice will have to push back on Trump and parts of his agenda but because of this that Credible voice will not be the Dems. 

Yup. I think the Democrats have forfeited that position. They're just basically placeholders until a new party rises. Zombiecrats.

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

did russia interfere with the american election? yes. and hack? absolutely. is putin a gangster pos? absolutely. does putin have his political adversaries assasinated? uh huh. did trump assist in orchestrating the russian hack? no. did obama spy on the trump campaign? no 

so what polling stations did Russia hack or interfere with?

did Hillary and her people lie and cheat and have those lies exposed ? YES

did that influence the election  ? yes it did.

if she was not a deceitful pile of hog shit U would have prob had the Bern .

Russia hacked the election how again?

nothing but left wing bull shit attempting to sooth the chapped ass and alter the minds of the week to make them think trump is a illegitimate president . sadly for u all that is failing miserably in all but your pathetic echo chambers . but it is fun to watch

you were doing so well until the last question

Has AFJCLOWNASSFUCK been :wrong: about everything for almost 2 years, Absolutely :guzzle: 

Its like this chick woke up in the morning and was like "I'm going to put pen to paper in such a way that makes Slinger look like an absolute fucking moron"

and I say well done Kaitlyn

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its like this chick woke up in the morning and was like "I'm going to put pen to paper in such a way that makes Slinger look like an absolute fucking moron"

and I say well done Kaitlyn

I'm sure she reads DU for material lol.

On 3/9/2017 at 2:57 PM, spin_dry said:

So you refuse to live in reality and admit thats complete bs? 

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So you refuse to live in reality and admit thats complete bs? 

there's no proof of obama spying on trump and there's no proof that trump had russian connections. what is it again about reality Mr flat fucking earth 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

there's no proof of obama spying on trump and there's no proof that trump had russian connections. what is it again about reality Mr flat fucking earth 

Hey when did i ever say obama spied on trump? You have clearly said trump has Russia connections even though its been proven over and over again to be false 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, spin_dry said:

really?

so did Russia force Hillary to use a privet server  

did they force her campaign to use a privet server

did they force her to to take questions from donna Brazile before the debates

did the Russians force her and bill to take millions in bribes of sorry speaking fees

od did they or some in Russia  just expose this shit for the world to see

or was it this with the Russians

Boeing gave generously to the Clinton Foundation after Hillary  personally intervened on its behalf to secure a lucrative contract with the Russian government.

The secretary of state made what she called a Shameless Pitch  to the state-owned Russian carrier Rosavia in October 2009.

Russia struck a multi-billion dollar deal with Boeing in June 2010, after which the aerospace conglomerate cut a $900,000 check to the Clinton Foundation.

those sort of Russia ties ?

or ties to Russia like when

Frank Giustra, a top Clinton Foundation donor and close friend of the former president, served as a financial adviser to Uranium One as the deal unfolded.

The charity failed to disclose other significant donations from individuals and entities involved in the transaction, including the $2.35 million Uranium One chair Ian Telfer funneled to the charity through another foundation under his control.like this?

did Russia make her do this shit or just help expose some of it ?the list can go on for days why that cunt got her wrinkled ass handed to her in such a spectacular fashion

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really?

so did Russia force Hillary to use a privet server  

did they force her campaign to use a privet server

did they force her to to take questions from donna Brazile before the debates

did the Russians force her and bill to take millions in bribes of sorry speaking fees

od did they or some in Russia  just expose this shit for the world to see

or was it this with the Russians

Boeing gave generously to the Clinton Foundation after Hillary  personally intervened on its behalf to secure a lucrative contract with the Russian government.

The secretary of state made what she called a Shameless Pitch  to the state-owned Russian carrier Rosavia in October 2009.

Russia struck a multi-billion dollar deal with Boeing in June 2010, after which the aerospace conglomerate cut a $900,000 check to the Clinton Foundation.

those sort of Russia ties ?

or ties to Russia like when

Frank Giustra, a top Clinton Foundation donor and close friend of the former president, served as a financial adviser to Uranium One as the deal unfolded.

The charity failed to disclose other significant donations from individuals and entities involved in the transaction, including the $2.35 million Uranium One chair Ian Telfer funneled to the charity through another foundation under his control.like this?

did Russia make her do this shit or just help expose some of it ?the list can go on for days why that cunt got her wrinkled ass handed to her in such a spectacular fashion

Nailed it. :bc:

On 3/9/2017 at 8:36 PM, Ez ryder said:

so what polling stations did Russia hack or interfere with?

did Hillary and her people lie and cheat and have those lies exposed ? YES

did that influence the election  ? yes it did.

if she was not a deceitful pile of hog shit U would have prob had the Bern .

Russia hacked the election how again?

nothing but left wing bull shit attempting to sooth the chapped ass and alter the minds of the week to make them think trump is a illegitimate president . sadly for u all that is failing miserably in all but your pathetic echo chambers . but it is fun to watch

It's Spinwhiner, just stop encouraging him😙