Check your account email address ×

More on how Zelensky fucked up the entire world

Putin is in the east side of Ukraine. The side of Ukrainian that’s been getting shelled by the west side for years 

not sure how people don’t understand that Ukraine isn’t a united country at all and it was the US that destabilized it again 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If Putin goes unchecked in Ukraine than Europe knows that it will be just a matter of time that Putin makes moves around Killingrad. Better to arm a resistance fighting on the far side of Ukraine than have to deal with something worse in Europe's back yard.

Let Europe deal with it ...

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You have two things going on here that are not the same. Military accidents are part of the job. The deck of a carrier is the most dangerous hunk of real estate in the world and it is populated by young and sometimes green sailors. The withdrawal from Afghanistan was a political decision so the failure lies at the top.

It's a cluster fuck from top to bottom. 

They were probably too busy teaching proper pronouns ...than tying down the plane. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Where have I heard this idiotic “better to fight them over there” rationale before????

Putin started this war so he has to end it and to that he has two choices victory or capitulation. I say if the Ukrainians want to fight him into capitulation I say we let them and maybe even supply them. Russian forces are not in Russia they are in Ukraine. Putin doesn't care about the people in Ukraine weather they are sympathetic to him or not he only cares about the route to and the control of the Black sea. You think letting a tyrant make moves against another country is fine because it does not effect you and I must respectfully disagree.  

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The US and NATO are aggressors. Russia pales in comparison. If Russia wants to invade and reclaim former bloc nations that we have no interest in who gives a fuck. 

Aggressors  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Putin started this war so he has to end it and to that he has two choices victory or capitulation. I say if the Ukrainians want to fight him into capitulation I say we let them and maybe even supply them. Russian forces are not in Russia they are in Ukraine. Putin doesn't care about the people in Ukraine weather they are sympathetic to him or not he only cares about the route to and the control of the Black sea. You think letting a tyrant make moves against another country is fine because it does not effect you and I must respectfully disagree.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He is so far out to lunch, he makes actual retards seem like geniuses

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In 2020 we were actively bombing 7 different sovereign nations while occupying 2 and had boots on the ground 5. Yah , we are the fucking aggressors 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

In 2020 we were actively bombing 7 different sovereign nations while occupying 2 and had boots on the ground 5. Yah , we are the fucking aggressors 

Wonder if these guys know why they were predicting a Putin invasion 

because they were goading him into it for years 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Exactly 

And look at the history of the area. It’s brutal. Putin is one of the better leaders they’ve ever had 

hes brutal, but better than the others 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Half the Ukrainians ....the other half that want to be Russian and have been bombed by the Nazis for a decade are happy.

I have a few ukrainians that work for me. The 2014 revolution really drove a wedge in that country. Look what's happening in this country and what our country would look like if a party overthrew our govt and then made laws that's specifically disenfranchised the opposing parties. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I have a few ukrainians that work for me. The 2014 revolution really drove a wedge in that country. Look what's happening in this country and what our country would look like if a party overthrew our govt and then made laws that's specifically disenfranchised the opposing parties. 

We would bomb each other to freedom!!!! 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

It’s like we got rid of Trudeau then some other country ousted our elected leader to put Trudeau back in so he could rule over us again 

we’d be so disgusted we’d want to separate from the east. I mean we already do 

Just now, ACE said:

It’s like we got rid of Trudeau then some other country ousted our elected leader to put Trudeau back in so he could rule over us again 

we’d be so disgusted we’d want to separate from the east. I mean we already do 

Yeah your country already has a zelensky 

Russia now has our Himars system. Good job FJB... 

YT vid of it ...

Corrput Ukraine miltary selling the advanced weapon systems to anyone that wants them on the Dark Web. The HIMARS might have simply been bought. LOL. He isn't sure. Also the French Caesar self propelled artllery

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

YT vid of it ...

Corrput Ukraine miltary selling the advanced weapon systems to anyone that wants them on the Dark Web. The HIMARS might have simply been bought. LOL. He isn't sure. Also the French Caesar self propelled artllery

Zellenskyy is playing Joe and the Dems like fiddles. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

He's got massive dirt on him & his dirtball son. From the bio labs to the money laundering. 

And now since we're vested in ...it's a politics thing as well.

Yup ...well played by the runt...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

YT vid of it ...

Lol....lets see the vid of Russia with Himars. Yeah I'm sure they are selling the game changer weapons to make a few bucks rather than possibly save their country.....good God, you guys and your conspiracies:lol:

7 hours ago, irv said:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

8 hours ago, irv said:

Hate to break it to ya but…..

Despite some GOP opposition, the bill passed by a final tally of 86-11, with the support of leadership from both parties and a significant majority of Republican senators. It will now go to President Biden's desk. 

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., led the opposition to the bill, demanding an inspector general be appointed to oversee the spending. The U.S. total financial commitment to the Russian war on Ukraine will now total nearly $54 billion.