Check your account email address ×

More on how Zelensky fucked up the entire world

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Is Zelinsky responsible for Russia's invasion of Crimea? Did the Joos make Vlad take over?

Crimea voted to join Russia to protect them from Zelensky's Nazis

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Anler said:

And no bullshit 20 year war against goat fuckers. We need a good war with nukes and missiles and in America so everyone can be involved!

We sure are deserving of that

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Is Zelinsky responsible for Russia's invasion of Crimea? Did the Joos make Vlad take over?

That wasn’t an invasion it was liberation. Crimea wanted to join russia after the US coup over threw the government to install an anti Russian regime 

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

That wasn’t an invasion it was liberation. Crimea wanted to join russia after the US coup over threw the government to install an anti Russian regime 

Its like these people dont do any research on the shit they are spewing about. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sevestapol is the main Russian navy base on the Black sea and to be fair one of the only warm water ports the Russians have. The only business they have is the Russian Navy. But I can see a point where the Ukrainians fight there way down towards Crimea cutting off a land route for Russia. This would force the Russians into a military bad situation. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Everything was fine until putin invaded a sovereign country to exploit their resources. 

You dont suppose that was NATO's intent when they staged the coup there do you? 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Sevestapol is the main Russian navy base on the Black sea and to be fair one of the only warm water ports the Russians have. The only business they have is the Russian Navy. But I can see a point where the Ukrainians fight there way down towards Crimea cutting off a land route for Russia. This would force the Russians into a military bad situation. 

Ukrainians are done until newly trained troops arrive. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Vlad is also handing out over a million passports to those in Ukraine.  What a bad dude.

A couple weeks ago they issued over 700,000 so folks could get health care and other services. Zelensky is sending all able bodied men to fight them at gun point. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

nothing better than seeing a Guy with a Trump 2024 flag next to his Support Ukraine lawn sign . They duped all the Boomers on this one. 

:smack:

Boomers ate too much lead paint back in the day

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ukrainians are done until newly trained troops arrive. 

The Russians are low on troops, ammunition and Equipment that is useful to the fight. The Russians have punched themselves out for a bit. Modern weapons are going to be devastating to the Russians.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Russians are low on troops, ammunition and Equipment that is useful to the fight. The Russians have punched themselves out for a bit. Modern weapons are going to be devastating to the Russians.

I don't believe any of that and haven't since the beginning. It's just more war propaganda. Looks what's happening because of this. It's exactly what various geopolitical experts predicted. And our govt and media tells you that Ukraine is winning, Russia is on the ropes, they don't have much left, etc... This will never be over and the world wide impact is going to continue to make things far worse. 

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't believe any of that and haven't since the beginning. It's just more war propaganda. Looks what's happening because of this. It's exactly what various geopolitical experts predicted. And our govt and media tells you that Ukraine is winning, Russia is on the ropes, they don't have much left, etc... This will never be over and the world wide impact is going to continue to make things far worse. 

A show down with Putin was inevitable as was the fallout that would come from it. I would just rather be in a proxy war than have our troops on the ground. The Russian military has been over exaggerated for decades just as it has been here. They are not endless and they have spent more than they planned. They are now forced to make decisions about what armaments they can use based on the mess they have created on there northern border. The Russians are really reduced to old artillery and blanket coverage of fire. They are not operating as a modern military at this point.

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

A show down with Putin was inevitable as was the fallout that would come from it. I would just rather be in a proxy war than have our troops on the ground. The Russian military has been over exaggerated for decades just as it has been here. They are not endless and they have spent more than they planned. They are now forced to make decisions about what armaments they can use based on the mess they have created on there northern border. The Russians are really reduced to old artillery and blanket coverage of fire. They are not operating as a modern military at this point.

The Russian military isn't over exaggerated, they have alot of the weaponry we have and nukes.

Look at how all of our conflicts have gone since Vietnam. I'd say our military is over rated. We haven't won a conflict since WW2 and we spend more than the rest of the world combined. This isn't something that is making the world better in fact just the opposite. It's time to stop it

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The Russian military isn't over exaggerated, they have alot of the weaponry we have and nukes.

Look at how all of our conflicts have gone since Vietnam. I'd say our military is over rated. We haven't won a conflict since WW2 and we spend more than the rest of the world combined. This isn't something that is making the world better in fact just the opposite. It's time to stop it

The Russians have been unable to fly their planes beyond the battle lines. What plane does the Russians have that can do close air support? Because so far they have been unable to use their air force in any meaningful way as they are struggling against a bunch of farmers with hand me down weapons. The Russians are 20+ years behind the west in general let alone the US. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Same it’s all bullshit. 

we’ve been hearing that Putin is toast for months meanwhile hes ran Ukraine out of the Donbas 

46 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Russians have been unable to fly their planes beyond the battle lines. What plane does the Russians have that can do close air support? Because so far they have been unable to use their air force in any meaningful way as they are struggling against a bunch of farmers with hand me down weapons. The Russians are 20+ years behind the west in general let alone the US. 

The US couldn’t beat goat fuckers with AK47’s 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

The US couldn’t beat goat fuckers with AK47’s 

We havent won anything since WW2 and we have the largest and most advanced military in the world by far. As far as I can see Russia is winning in Ukraine

52 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The US/Nato doesn't want Russia to lose, they want to keep the grift going for as long as they can.  Screw the pawns.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The US/Nato doesn't want Russia to lose, they want to keep the grift going for as long as they can.  Screw the pawns.

I agree to a point. NATO is wiping out their  main enemy with weapons they would throw away and troops that are not there's. A weaker Russia would make Europe sleep better at night.