Check your account email address ×

Trump lunged at Secret Service agent in rage when told he couldn’t go to Capitol on Jan. 6, aide testifies

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump said to the ss take the mags down and let my people in. They were armed and Trump knew it.

All six of them?  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trump is really back on topic for the resident retards.

Never left....never will most likely. it's the Boomers all riled up still  :lol: 

• Like 1

Donald Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his presidential vehicle on January 6 and lunged at a Secret Service agent in the process, said Cassidy Hutchinson, the former assistant to Mark Meadows.

I'd like to see that from the back seat, and through the security partition... :lol:

694940094001_5839359139001_5839355233001

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

OMG was it a vicious lunge? Or just a menacing lunge? In a rage no less. Was this rage the daily rage as typically reported in the day's news or the rare unhinged rage that was reported about every 3 days?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Donald Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his presidential vehicle on January 6 and lunged at a Secret Service agent in the process, said Cassidy Hutchinson, the former assistant to Mark Meadows.

I'd like to see that from the back seat, and through the security partition... :lol:

He wasn't in the beast, he was in the suburban.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Throwing his dishes when frustrated….like an angry toddler…awesome!🤣🤣

How much more credible testimony do some of you want to continue to ignore.

My favorite part was at the end when she confirmed Meadows and Rudy also wanted pardons. 

How some continue to support this cocksucker is beyond my comprehension.

• Like 1

I’m the ‘effing’ president, take me up to the Capitol now!” Trump insisted, said Cassidy Hutchinson, describing what she was told had happened in the limo that day.

heard it from a friend who heard it from friend.. yeah you go with that 

The desperation to stop Trump from running in 24 is oozing like a popped zit........incredible. He really has proven to be the most feared man on the planet....both home and abroad.....wow...what a powerhouse.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The desperation to stop Trump from running in 24 is oozing like a popped zit........incredible. He really has proven to be the most feared man on the planet....both home and abroad.....wow...what a powerhouse.

The guy really scares the entrenched washington politicians.  And those same politicians are convincing the weak minded all over.  Just like when the convinced them all how bad trump was when he said "pussy".

With all this shit, it is always hearsay and the sheep lap it up like good little washington lemmings.

• Like 1

I love when lefties clutch their pearls and tell us how horrible it all is. Meanwhile Joe Biden becomes more exposed on his backroom deals daily. Plus we are supposed to forget about the coup the Clinton campaign ran after the election.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Throwing his dishes when frustrated….like an angry toddler…awesome!🤣🤣

And thimbledicks like you believe it....  :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How much more credible testimony do some of you want to continue to ignore.

My favorite part was at the end when she confirmed Meadows and Rudy also wanted pardons. 

How some continue to support this cocksucker is beyond my comprehension.

Says the guy who doesn't even know who Ray Epps is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Chickens coming home to roost for plugs and his boy.

”I’ve never talked to hunter about any of his dealings.”

Now we have recordings of papa instructing his most trusted advisor on a story about his dealings..

What a fucking flat out liar of the highest order.

This ain’t someone told me and I told someone else. It’s there black and white and both are caught red handed and should be in jail 

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Deflect, deny... Etc all you care to, your boy is going down.

I stopped listening after Russian collusion, 2 phony impeachments, and ignoring all of Biden, Clinton and Obamas corruption.  You should too.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

35 minutes ago, Pete said:

I’m the ‘effing’ president, take me up to the Capitol now!” Trump insisted, said Cassidy Hutchinson, describing what she was told had happened in the limo that day.

heard it from a friend who heard it from friend.. yeah you go with that 

Try to get testimony like that admitted in any court and see what happens. :lol:

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Here comes the trump defense team. Frothy as ever!!  :lol: 

The left will use all of it's might against Trump and in the end will be a minority in both chambers of Congress and Desantis will be president. The perfect ending to their reign in Washington.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I stopped listening after Russian collusion, 2 phony impeachments, and ignoring all of Biden, Clinton and Obamas corruption.  You should too.

Those testifying in this hearing are WH insiders and Republicans.  It's your choice to continue to ignore/deny it the same way Trump ignored and denied losing the election.  Not everyone is though unlike the previous dog and pony shows you are bringing up.  

I wonder if Rudy or Meadows will flip on Trump first?  My $ is on Meadows ATM. ;)