Check your account email address ×

Trump lunged at Secret Service agent in rage when told he couldn’t go to Capitol on Jan. 6, aide testifies

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Those testifying in this hearing are WH insiders and Republicans.  It's your choice to continue to ignore/deny it the same way Trump ignored and denied losing the election.  Not everyone is though unlike the previous dog and pony shows you are bringing up.  

I wonder if Rudy or Meadows will flip on Trump first?  My $ is on Meadows ATM. ;)

None are watching. He threw food many times. He pulled tablecloth’s off tables.

Anyone who still supports this asshole is one.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Those testifying in this hearing are WH insiders and Republicans.  It's your choice to continue to ignore/deny it the same way Trump ignored and denied losing the election.  Not everyone is though unlike the previous dog and pony shows you are bringing up.  

I wonder if Rudy or Meadows will flip on Trump first?  My $ is on Meadows ATM. ;)

They're RINOs and Washington insiders protecting their career prospects in a corrupt town.  The problem is that the accusers have never been held to account for their own crimes and false allegations.  This hearing is a complete sham with no cross examination, or ability to present defensive evidence.  Most of our population doesn't give a fuck about J6, or wants to hear any more shit on the wall they want to throw at Trump.  And :lol:  oh, more people who're gonna flip on Trump?  Haven't heard that one 413 times or anything...

• Like 2

Record inflation, an open border, being told by a Frenchman your ideas on oil from Sheiks is asinine, poll rating that make Jimmy Carter do cartwheels over Rosalyn's prostate body, a son who has more dirt on him than pig pen, business dealings starting to shit in his pocket on a regular basis.....

bUt yOu DeFLeCt!!!

Too fucking perfect... :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They're RINOs and Washington insiders protecting their career prospects in a corrupt town.  The problem is that the accusers have never been held to account for their own crimes and false allegations.  This hearing is a complete sham with no cross examination, or ability to present defensive evidence.  Most of our population doesn't give a fuck about J6, or wants to hear any more shit on the wall they want to throw at Trump.  And :lol:  oh, more people who're gonna flip on Trump?  Haven't heard that one 413 times or anything...

If/when DOJ prosecutes, you'll get your cross-examinations.  

I'm no fan of either party and fully fathom the swamp mentality.  What those testifying under oath and penalty of perjury have stated thusfar goes far beyond normal and reasonable politics to near treasonous levels, imo.  

It's not like he got a blowjob and lied about it though... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If/when DOJ prosecutes, you'll get your cross-examinations.  

I'm no fan of either party and fully fathom the swamp mentality.  What those testifying under oath and penalty of perjury have stated thusfar goes far beyond normal and reasonable politics to near treasonous levels, imo.  

It's not like he got a blowjob and lied about it though... :lol:

It ain't the crime, it's the cover up.

And you say you fully fathom the swamp mentality.... :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Donald Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his presidential vehicle on January 6 and lunged at a Secret Service agent in the process, said Cassidy Hutchinson, the former assistant to Mark Meadows.

I'd like to see that from the back seat, and through the security partition... :lol:

694940094001_5839359139001_5839355233001

LOL, these people just keep going with the nonsense and then wonder why no one is listening to them.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I’m the ‘effing’ president, take me up to the Capitol now!” Trump insisted, said Cassidy Hutchinson, describing what she was told had happened in the limo that day.

heard it from a friend who heard it from friend.. yeah you go with that 

They do this time and time again.  Anyone with a hint of critical thinking skills can spot it from a mile away now.  

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Record inflation, an open border, being told by a Frenchman your ideas on oil from Sheiks is asinine, poll rating that make Jimmy Carter do cartwheels over Rosalyn's prostate body, a son who has more dirt on him than pig pen, business dealings starting to shit in his pocket on a regular basis.....

bUt yOu DeFLeCt!!!

Too fucking perfect... :lol:

Inflation caused by Trump, Biden, the HOR and Senate.

Unfinished inadequate border wall Mexico hasn't paid for, and shit enforcement by the current administration.

Missed the French connection debacle but will catch up later? 

Can't argue with poll ratings but I didn't vote for the guy, and someone better find that laptop before 2024 

Anyone find the fake ballots yet? :lol:

It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.”

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Inflation caused by Trump, Biden, the HOR and Senate.

Unfinished inadequate border wall Mexico hasn't paid for, and shit enforcement by the current administration.

Missed the French connection debacle but will catch up later? 

Can't argue with poll ratings but I didn't vote for the guy, and someone better find that laptop before 2024 

Anyone find the fake ballots yet? :lol:

It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.”

raw

• Haha 1

Ooofda...

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The resemblance is utterly astonishing.  You look funny without the handlebar moustache though.

Good old 3rd grade level rhetoric... :lol:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Who with any thinking and observational skills couldn’t see trump doing this? 

He passes out Hershey bars like playing cards to people at the table who say things he likes :lol: 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How much more credible testimony do some of you want to continue to ignore.

My favorite part was at the end when she confirmed Meadows and Rudy also wanted pardons. 

How some continue to support this cocksucker is beyond my comprehension.

Could you imagine having to observe all this madness displayed by trump and still have to wrap your head around the fact that there’s mindless fuckheads that adore him? :lol: 

Like good Trumpers they follow his lead…..trashing a patriot….one that worked for the Republican Party.

Once again it’s a all Republican witness team. But yeah they are all wrong.

Get a fuckin life you dumbass Trump wanna bees.

33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Could you imagine having to observe all this madness displayed by trump and still have to wrap your head around the fact that there’s mindless fuckheads that adore him? :lol: 

oh, I know a few of them personally.  one's wife threw out his 'my pillow'... the divorce was finalized in April.

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

LOL, these people just keep going with the nonsense and then wonder why no one is listening to them.

They do this time and time again.  Anyone with a hint of critical thinking skills can spot it from a mile away now.  

Some here can’t but that’s no surprise. TDS is powerful