Check your account email address ×

why is it ok to kill a baby

Everyone is all torn up about 19 kids getting shot in Texas, but aborting 1000 babies that day is the right thing to do. Stunning hypocrisy on display here. Am I the only one that sees this?
:nuts: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Everyone is all torn up about 19 kids getting shot in Texas, but aborting 1000 babies that day is the right thing to do. Stunning hypocrisy on display here. Am I the only one that sees this?

I had this conversation with an old hippie Aunt of mine..

Her logic, it's a woman's choice to have an abortion, a woman did choice to have her child shot....

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I had this conversation with an old hippie Aunt of mine..

Her logic, it's a woman's choice to have an abortion, a woman did choice to have her child shot....

They can dress it up any way they want but the end result is the same…a dead child.

3 year old found decomposing in the freezer. Half dozen other children in that Detroit home all living in terrible conditions. Barely a blip on the news!

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

3 year old found decomposing in the freezer. Half dozen other children in that Detroit home all living in terrible conditions. Barely a blip on the news!

Remember when mom killing her babies used to be a National tragedy? The Texas mom…. The Florida mom. 
Sad.  Kids  outside in winter wearing summer clothes.  I remember my wife called cps on her sister 20 years ago.  The woman laughed. Those kids got it good.  You wouldn’t even believe the horrific things I see.  

9 hours ago, Cold War said:

If these were puppies.  White peoples would be outraged and heartbroken.  We really don’t care 

61453567-F873-49B1-A29B-05A4C1B858ED.jpeg

A6DB7DFC-3576-4AC8-93A8-B2E53E91A074.jpeg

Just fucking awful.😔

So let’s bring more unwanted kids into the world…SMH

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member

why do angry lesbians get so mad over abortion rights?

O-M-G , like now i can't kill the babies id never be impregnated with to start with.

grab your pussy hats and meet me in time square.'

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Edmo said:

your not wrong.....

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just fucking awful.😔

So let’s bring more unwanted kids into the world…SMH

She did want the kids and fought to keep them., though.  Not because she loved or cared about them.  Even when the child was dead. It is a vicious cycle.  The ugly truth is there are women who use kids as a paycheck.  We don’t want to talk about or believe it, but it is reality.  Not a black or white  issue either.  Abortion will not fix this.  There are shitty people in this world, abusing their own children and creating monsters. 

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

She did want the kids and fought to keep them., though.  Not because she loved or cared about them.  Even when the child was dead. It is a vicious cycle.  The ugly truth is there are women who use kids as a paycheck.  We don’t want to talk about or believe it, but it is reality.  Not a black or white  issue either.  Abortion will not fix this.  There are shitty people in this world, abusing their own children and creating monsters. 

It's what happens when you attack the nuclear family.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's what happens when you attack the nuclear family.

Even in my own family. It makes me ill to see these kids dirty and neglected. My Grandkids have it so good with two parents and grandparents who love them. They are so far advanced from some of their cousins. Who can barely speak, much less interact with people.   Sickening, but what are you going to do.  We tried to take my sister-in-law kids from her when they were little,  it was a huge mess. The one girl has genius level intelligence.  Growing up in the environment she is in it is wasted.  Going to pregnant at 15 or a stripper. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I agree…there are people that are beyond redemption or fixing. 😔

Here is the real deal, the Democrats knew about Roe versus Wade turnover for five to six weeks and they did not lift one finger to counteract it, hell they had fifty years to enact laws and they did nothing!!

Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg said the law did not have a leg to stand on and should have never made it to SCOTUS.

So who should we be mad at?? With the elections coming up this is the new talking point.

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Here is the real deal, the Democrats knew about Roe versus Wade turnover for five to six weeks and they did not lift one finger to counteract it, hell they had fifty years to enact laws and they did nothing!!

Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg said the law did not have a leg to stand on and should have never made it to SCOTUS.

So who should we be mad at?? With the elections coming up this is the new talking point.

Exactly.  More shiny object bullshit.  They could not care less about abortion rights. This was a majority legal opinion on the legality and constitutionality of the question, and they rightly sent it back to the states.  Its the only real way to compromise on a very divisive topic.  The religious wackos who don't want to allow it regardless of circumstance.  And the leftists who think it should be as easy as going through the drive thru.  In the middle there are the most compelling arguments imo, personal choice, circumstances that threaten the mother's health, potential birth defects, etc., that might make the argument for aborting.  I'm pro choice, and a male, no one gives a fuck about my opinion lol.   Here in CT no one needs to worry, we're a blue state, and they won't be closing down any clinics soon.  Yet I have a couple friends on FB (females) who've completely lost their shit on the matter.  My fav comments about this being a trigger for the next civil war.  G M A F B you emotional fucking twats.  Get on with your life.  These are the same types who were all for mandatory vaxxes. No hypocrisy there....

• Like 1