Check your account email address ×

Roe vs Wade Overturned

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Less than 1% of abortions occur after 20 weeks. This is another click bait announcement by the GOP to get their mindless non-thinkers worked up. 

Then the left shouldn't really care if there are laws put in place that affect < 1%, no?

Given the fact this was leaked back in May, it's remarkable how flat-footed so many states have been caught on this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Less than 1% of abortions occur after 20 weeks. This is another click bait announcement by the GOP to get their mindless non-thinkers worked up. 

this whole thing has exposed the emotional midless non thinkers on both sides pretty well.  fuck my twitter feeds full of almost nothing but retardness.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

this whole thing has exposed the emotional midless non thinkers on both sides pretty well.  fuck my twitter feeds full of almost nothing but retardness.  

Total retards. The worst are those who claim some type of moralistic high ground by opposing abortion. It’s fucking disgusting 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Total retards. The worst are those who claim some type of moralistic high ground by opposing abortion. It’s fucking disgusting 

left retards are every bit as obnoxious as those praising the invisible man in the sky.   the ones who are so upset they can't go to work even though they live in a liberal state are especially annoying.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

left retards are every bit as obnoxious as those praising the invisible man in the sky.   the ones who are so upset they can't go to work even though they live in a liberal state are especially annoying.  

My hope is that every woman comes out of hiding and squat pisses on every evangelical GOP’er. Fucking Nazis 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

I hate to say it, but we truly do need to experience some real hard times in this country soon, or we're fucked as a society.

Hard-times-create-strong-men.jpg

14 minutes ago, Matt said:

Then the left shouldn't really care if there are laws put in place that affect < 1%, no?

Given the fact this was leaked back in May, it's remarkable how flat-footed so many states have been caught on this.

All of the red and blue states had their ducks pretty much in a row for this ruling. I’m not against abortions past the 20 week mark. I’ve worked in trenches of addiction, mental illness, and street level individuals. There’s always been very plausible reasons for a woman seeking an abortion past the 20 week mark. So I can’t be one to judge. I’ll leave that to others that are more saintly. 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

94168815-6F07-4DE3-A3B1-4D77B59FA8E7.jpeg

Forgot everything we said.  There is a war on women.  Dust off the pussy hats.  
Can you imagine being a man and supporting these assholes? :lol: 

41 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Forgot everything we said.  There is a war on women.  Dust off the pussy hats.  
Can you imagine being a man and supporting these assholes? :lol: 

They dusted off both bodily autonomy and what a woman is :lol: 

led around by the nose fucking losers 

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Anybody who supports abortion should go watch a video of an real time abortion. :news:

Yah and maybe you should watch videos of drone missiles hitting some children playing. 

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Anybody who supports abortion should go watch a video of an real time abortion. :news:

Just ban running any type of sick experiments on the aborted and this whole charade goes down.

That's what this is all about and why the left is pushing for late term.

Disgusting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who is supporting that?

Anyone who votes for a faggot ass politician who massively increases drone strikes and eliminates the rules for reporting them?

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just ban running any type of sick experiments on the aborted and this whole charade goes down.

That's what this is all about and why the left is pushing for late term.

Disgusting.

Is Planned Parenthood still profiting off of selling dead fetuses?  That was a pretty interesting revelation....

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Anyone who votes for a faggot ass politician who massively increases drone strikes and eliminates the rules for reporting them?

so you mean Obama .