Check your account email address ×

Roe vs Wade Overturned

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

What a dumb cunt :roflcrying:

X2!!!!!
I would love to see the fuck face retard who spent the time to make this. Even worse someone thought it was cool and worth reposting.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

E001B0AC-0650-45D4-9E8F-B7D5B2A9FEE0.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

X2!!!!!
I would love to see the fuck face retard who spent the time to make this. Even worse someone thought it was cool and worth reposting.  :lol:

judging by her fake white nails Im going with a Middle age Divorced Karen. :lol:

“Democrats, here’s your game-changer: third-trimester abortions at every post office. And then, when you get shellacked in November, when you lose both houses of Congress, just remember this: the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends towards frantic attempts to normalize the gruesome.”

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

“Democrats, here’s your game-changer: third-trimester abortions at every post office. And then, when you get shellacked in November, when you lose both houses of Congress, just remember this: the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends towards frantic attempts to normalize the gruesome.”

almost no ones supporting third trimester abortions.   reasonable first tri policy would be OK'd in almost any state if the citizens were voting on it as an individual item.   .

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

almost no ones supporting third trimester abortions.   reasonable first tri policy would be OK'd in almost any state if the citizens were voting on it as an individual item.   .

You think so?

As soon as you try to ask an abortion supporter the question they usually turn and walk away.

Just now, Snake said:

You think so?

As soon as you try to ask an abortion supporter the question they usually turn and walk away.

it's all in how the questions asked.   I know no one who supports unlimited abortion when it's been discussed.  I also know very few totally against it.   

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If your dick was actually big enough to overstretch a condom you wouldn't have asked that question.

oooof

Magnum's Baby ! dont leave home without em and never had any complaints :thumbsup: 

:junk:

E2154DC6-1699-4A12-9AB5-34FFF6835CF3.jpeg

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's all in how the questions asked.   I know no one who supports unlimited abortion when it's been discussed.  I also know very few totally against it.   

The entire pro abortion stance at this point is childish at best. The Mississippi case this was based on was allowing for 15 weeks for abortions to take place which is about the same place the rest of the civilized world is at policy wise. Third term abortions for the sole purpose of contriception sure seem like murder to me. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

The entire pro abortion stance at this point is childish at best. The Mississippi case this was based on was allowing for 15 weeks for abortions to take place which is about the same place the rest of the civilized world is at policy wise. Third term abortions for the sole purpose of contriception sure seem like murder to me. 

Only an idiot thinks otherwise.

Definitely need to alter the adoption procedures to address issues such as this.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

15-16 weeks is a reasonable number but lots of batshit crazy religious states looking to do more than that so it's not childish.  .  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

15-16 weeks is a reasonable number but lots of batshit crazy religious states looking to do more than that so it's not childish.  .  

But the 9 monthers are not worth mentioning... :handjob:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The number of states to ban out right will be 4 or 5 at best which means you could just get in the car and get one in another state. The basic premise still remains that late term abortions should be outlawed for pure contriception but you know there will be 10 states that will have little to no limits which is crazy. 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Dems want no limits, even after birth.  When is it murder in your eyes?

Serious question.

• Like 1

This is why I have zero sympathy for any of these people. Just complete garbage flying a different flag. Perfectly fine to single out the black judge and call him shit, though.., huh?

ABE0B98C-3179-4A3E-85A5-38484EA48822.jpeg

46CEC641-0045-4AB0-BFE5-C3DB9D3AEEAA.jpeg

703AE84C-7BEE-418D-B9C8-8EE56CB39363.jpeg

8B80EE2A-3EE4-4EAF-89AC-8C774F5E8577.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

This is why I have zero sympathy for any of these people. Just complete garbage flying a different flag. Perfectly fine to single out the black judge and call him shit, though.., huh?

ABE0B98C-3179-4A3E-85A5-38484EA48822.jpeg

46CEC641-0045-4AB0-BFE5-C3DB9D3AEEAA.jpeg

703AE84C-7BEE-418D-B9C8-8EE56CB39363.jpeg

8B80EE2A-3EE4-4EAF-89AC-8C774F5E8577.jpeg

I urge these freaks to continue to overplay their hands and show clear as day, that they're nothing more than a bunch of contrarian, emotionally weak tits, incapable of reaching ultimate conclusions and acting accordingly.  As I said, some continue to struggle with the obvious solution.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I urge these freaks to continue to overplay their hands and show clear as day, that they're nothing more than a bunch of contrarian, emotionally weak tits, incapable of reaching ultimate conclusions and acting accordingly.  As I said, some continue to struggle with the obvious solution.

Oh fuck off....these people you excoriate are identical to those you support. Fucking idiot