Check your account email address ×

Can white people experience racism?

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

It's fucked up, like I work in the straight up hood, like worst part of the city, and they all know it..But fuck, I know moto lives in almost a 100% white community a "swiss village" per Jimmy snacks, Jim and Bhen the same,..:wtf:

I was up by bhens hood few weeks back .

We were eating breakfast and I was paging over the local paper and almost spit my food out .

They have pics of all the graduating classes and one of the towns has like 20 kids and they had a token standing off the the side about 3 feet from the rest of the class .

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep 40 units in my town alone 20 of them new in the last 5 yrs  . You have been to my town not a bad gig .

Like I said we don't have real poor people in America 

Exactly, because all poor people have warm homes and teevees, right?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's fucked up, like I work in the straight up hood, like worst part of the city, and they all know it..But fuck, I know moto lives in almost a 100% white community a "swiss village" per Jimmy snacks, Jim and Bhen the same,..:wtf:

You said you watched a lady get beat up and then turned it into something completely else...has nothing to do with where I live.

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Clueless as always...much younger than 16 when The CB was stolen and prolly 5 when car was stoned during the Nig riots in Plainfield. Lots of runins and car breakins since...so Fuckoff fat faggot

So you don’t live in the ghetto and I’m right about what cemented your hatred...just missed the age some. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, the only people talking about reparations are hysterical neo-klanners trying to keep white people like you scared. 

You're so full of Black.love...you're blinded....Done talking to you...Fuckin Moron

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Exactly, because all poor people have warm homes and teevees, right?

Lime I said there are no real poor people in America.  Have you ever left America? Obviously not and if you did you did not get off the bus 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, the only people talking about reparations are hysterical neo-klanners trying to keep white people like you scared. 

Bull shit tv was full of storys yesterday . In fact I watched on story some state is giving them in a loto type thing 

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well let me tell you when you are a cracker growing up in the hood you can deff experience it 

31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Let's just look at drug use and drug crime as an example.

It's about 13-14% across most racial groups, yet minorities are arrested, charged, and convicted of disproportionately more drug crimes than whites.

That points to a system of institutionalized oppression of visible minorities. 

Minorities like Asians?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're so full of Black.love...you're blinded....Done talking to you...Fuckin Moron

Lol, like I said, white fragility. 

Lime I said there are no real poor people in America.  Have you ever left America? Obviously not and if you did you did not get off the bus 

pOoR iZ sTaTe uF mYnD

Bull shit tv was full of storys yesterday . In fact I watched on story some state is giving them in a loto type thing 

Lol you want me to defend the words and actions of bourgeois politicians?

LMAO.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, like I said, white fragility. 

pOoR iZ sTaTe uF mYnD

You're just a fucking weirdo...smoke.another bowl.

You're about as weird as that queer alternating Capital letter BuLsHit. Thats old and gay as hell dude

No the Mexicans oh no 

Only race has faild and it has everything to do with there own culture.  

The left is losing Mexicans because Mexicans have self respect and communists have zero 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You said you watched a lady get beat up and then turned it into something completely else...has nothing to do with where I live.

So you don’t live in the ghetto and I’m right about what cemented your hatred...just missed the age some. 

The fuck I did? I said what I just saw, I was frigging driving, did I imply something else?? I mean they didn't just jump out of trees like ninjas 

Thinking about it, I guess it was no big deal to me because I've become desensitized after seeing it day in and day out..Which judging by your response is not something you see often..Things are different man, it's bad out there in the hood, I've pulled out of that lot for 27 years and a lot has changed in the past 15 years..

It's all good Jim...:bc:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The fuck I did? I said what I just saw, I was frigging driving, did I imply something else?? I mean they didn't just jump out of trees like ninjas 

Thinking about it, I guess it was no big deal to me because I've become desensitized after seeing it day in and day out..Which judging by your response is not something you see often..Things are different man, it's bad out there in the hood, I've pulled out of that lot for 27 years and a lot has changed in the past 15 years..

Well yeah man, capitalist society is collapsing. That shit always hurts the most vulnerable first.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Jimmy likes to put words and fill in the blanks for people...he's a funny character

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Jimmy likes to put words and fill in the blanks for people...he's a funny character

I get along with Jim, we agree to disagree on some things for sure, but it's always been good between us

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol you want me to defend the words and actions of bourgeois politicians?

LMAO.

You said only place you here it is kkk propaganda . Yet yesterday I saw multiple reparations storys on tv.

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I get along with Jim, we agree to disagree on some things for sure, but it's always been good between us

Pisses me off sometimes but likewise...

It's only the internet, anyone who takes this shit to heart has a problem.

Another odd topic where the radical left agrees that white people can experience racism but they still get really mad about it 

oh but they can’t experience my made up version of racism! Cheque mait!

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol Jesus, I forgot, you have the pop-culture bourgeois politics thought viroid. 

Need to throw out literally everything you think you know about the world if you want to really understand what's going on. Right now perceived political reality is nothing more than sports or wrestling to people like you.

Until you get over that shit, you just won't get it.

says the lilly white snowmobiler :news:

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well yeah man, capitalist society is collapsing. That shit always hurts the most vulnerable first.

Nothing to do with capitalist society . Has everything to do with how they were raised and how they raise there kids .Zero to do with being black .

Show me a family who imagrated to America from some place like Haiti or even anyplace on the continent of Africa in the last 15 yrs and I will show you a family who ownes a nice home prob own a small biz and there kids are doing well in school .

You want to see racist go have a conversation with a black family who imagined to America in the last 15 or 20 yrs . And the racism won't be directed at any one who looks like you or me 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You said only place you here it is kkk propaganda . Yet yesterday I saw multiple reparations storys on tv.

But that's only the bourgeois politicians.... pretty sure they're going to have to go through politicians in order to get their reparations

....... on second thought they've taken everything into their own hands and getting reparations from robbing Walmarts and carjackings... but hey they are entitled to it:lol:

Hey Steve Harvey says the black excuse of being held down is bogus.... I got to say that dude is awesome

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

• Gold Member

Nothing to do with capitalist society . Has everything to do with how they were raised and how they raise there kids .Zero to do with being black .

Show me a family who imagrated to America from some place like Haiti or even anyplace on the continent of Africa in the last 15 yrs and I will show you a family who ownes a nice home prob own a small biz and there kids are doing well in school .

You want to see racist go have a conversation with a black family who imagined to America in the last 15 or 20 yrs . And the racism won't be directed at any one who looks like you or me 

guarantee he doesn't know one black dude and defiantly doesnt have any friends that are black. :handjob: