Check your account email address ×

'Clear and present danger to American democracy'

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Spend some time to see what’s been revealed by the 1/6 investigation.

:lol: there’s no way you actually believe any of that shit 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A 👍from this guy is usually a strong indicator you’re slipping into partisan retardation. 

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sure if you spend sometime with the Sussman testimony. I would suggest you start with Moug and work your way to pos who completely fabricated the Russia bank link. 

At this point why do you still need someone to tell you what you saw or what happened?   
want me to tell you what you saw? 
you saw despicable people who have gotten away with too much for too long cowering under their desks . Scared to death they would have to be held accountable for the pain and damage they caused us.  If Trump was responsible for that then I say …..Good! A long time coming. 

• Like 2

:pc:

The January 6 Committee hearings backfired on Thursday when a key witness against former President Donald Trump noted that Democrats, including Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD), had attempted to block the certification of past election results.

But one witness, Greg Jacob, a former counsel to Pence, testified that the relevant phrase in the 12th Amendment was “inartfully worded,” which suggested room for Trump’s unusual interpretation and that of his legal adviser, John Eastman.

Luttig disagreed with Jacob, saying the 12th Amendment was clear. But he added that the precedent that Trump and Eastman had used was “historical,” not legal, because Democrats, including Raskin, had objected to past elections on the same basis.

“That was the centerpiece of the plan to overturn the 2020 election. It was the historical precedent, in the years, and with the vice presidents, I named, as Congressman Raskin understands well.”

Jacob also noted that Democrats had tried to stop the certification of the Electoral College vote in 2000, 2004, and 2016. Among those was Raskin himself, who tried to reject Electoral College votes to declare Trump the winner in 2016.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/16/watch-january-6-witness-calls-out-jamie-raskin-for-objecting-to-2016-election/

Edited by Pete

1 hour ago, Snake said:

That face you make when your thread gets takin' right off the fuckin rails... :lol: :lol:

yet you took time out of your busy day to bloviate anyhow  

weddings, baby showers and retirement parties... play to your audience right? ;)

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yet you took time out of your busy day to bloviate anyhow  

weddings, baby showers and retirement parties... play to your audience right? ;)

You mad?

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Nothing has been revealed....

https://www.google.com/search?q=image+of+dc+blm+riots&oq=&aqs=chrome.2.69i177j69i59i450l14.-1j0j7&client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Edited by SkisNH

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Wonder how many networks feel cheated for being talked into broadcasting this sham. :lol: