Check your account email address ×

'Clear and present danger to American democracy'

8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Wonder how many networks feel cheated for being talked into broadcasting this sham. :lol:

One said duck it the other day... switched to golf... :lol:

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Clear and present load of shit. Anyone who believes that Jan 6th was an insurection is a god damn fucking idiot.

so, what was it? 

you spelled insurrection wrong :lol:

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You mad?

nope, because those find upstanding 'patriots' are still being arrested and sentenced

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so, what was it? 

nope, because those find upstanding 'patriots' are still being arrested and sentenced

Too bad the powers at be only care about themselves and not the common folk that suffered during the dem fueled BLM mostly peaceful protests.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Too bad the powers at be only care about themselves and not the common folk that suffered during the dem fueled BLM mostly peaceful protests.

Destroying privately owned businesses is dEmOcraCY !   Not one politician was in danger.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so, what was it? 

You spelled 'mostly peaceful protest' incorrectly.... :lol:

13 hours ago, Snake said:

I especially like the part where he called out Raskin for helping set the precedent for objecting to elections.. :pc:

13 hours ago, Pete said:

:pc:

The January 6 Committee hearings backfired on Thursday when a key witness against former President Donald Trump noted that Democrats, including Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD), had attempted to block the certification of past election results.

But one witness, Greg Jacob, a former counsel to Pence, testified that the relevant phrase in the 12th Amendment was “inartfully worded,” which suggested room for Trump’s unusual interpretation and that of his legal adviser, John Eastman.

Luttig disagreed with Jacob, saying the 12th Amendment was clear. But he added that the precedent that Trump and Eastman had used was “historical,” not legal, because Democrats, including Raskin, had objected to past elections on the same basis.

“That was the centerpiece of the plan to overturn the 2020 election. It was the historical precedent, in the years, and with the vice presidents, I named, as Congressman Raskin understands well.”

Jacob also noted that Democrats had tried to stop the certification of the Electoral College vote in 2000, 2004, and 2016. Among those was Raskin himself, who tried to reject Electoral College votes to declare Trump the winner in 2016.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/16/watch-january-6-witness-calls-out-jamie-raskin-for-objecting-to-2016-election/

I wonder if Mr. Korner read s l o w l y..... :lmao:

50 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so, what was it? 

Insurrection.  :lol:   Trump is demanding equal time.  In a fair and just world, he would get it, and take about 10 minutes to completely dismantle this ridiculous and hypocritical sham of a hearing.  You'd think you acknowledge that.  Like someone said, if they're not going to ask why Ray Epps was made invisible, or why the police were removing barricades, or why a tiny little woman was shot in the neck and killed, etc., then there is no point at all to these hearings.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Insurrection.  :lol:   Trump is demanding equal time.  In a fair and just world, he would get it, and take about 10 minutes to completely dismantle this ridiculous and hypocritical sham of a hearing.  You'd think you acknowledge that.  Like someone said, if they're not going to ask why Ray Epps was made invisible, or why the police were removing barricades, or why a tiny little woman was shot in the neck and killed, etc., then there is no point at all to these hearings.

Man shoots at a ball field full of republicans, and no one bats an eye.....

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so, what was it? 

As those morons who went in there should be.  But but but, insurrection?  What ever.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if those dummies were let in there on purpose.

8 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

As those morons who went in there should be.  But but but, insurrection?  What ever.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if those dummies were let in there on purpose.

Just out of curiosity, what does the timeline show as far as the doors being opened to protesters the riot beginning and the first time an objection to electors was presented with signatures of a house member and a senator....

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

$5.00 Dollar a gallon effects millions.

1/6 effects virtually none.  

That's called DEFLECTION.

the original topic has been deflected 

shall we discuss the price of eggs?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I feel the same way about the non peaceful acts committed during the riots.  breaking a window and stealing a flat screen television is no way to get one's point across or to be taken seriously.  Were the BLM folks also chanting the names of the vice president and speaker of the house of the United States of America?  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Destroying privately owned businesses is dEmOcraCY !   Not one politician was in danger.  

It's a crime to do it to a private business or public building, LyKE tHE uS kAPiTAL bUiLdINg

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You spelled 'mostly peaceful protest' incorrectly.... :lol:

you spelled treasonous misleading of the public incorrectly

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

he'll get his day in court 😉

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• Gold Member

so, what was it? 

mostly peaceful protest

Just now, Kivalo said:

mostly peaceful protest

is there video evidence of it?  I'd love to see it.

maybe they can find some footage of the prayer circles, and deity worshipping... :lol:

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Will you comb through it looking for familiar faces, friends, and family to turn over to the FBI ? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Will you comb through it looking for familiar faces, friends, and family to turn over to the FBI ? :lol:

happily, as no one I associate with was at J6 or the BLM riots 

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the original topic has been deflected 

shall we discuss the price of eggs?

I feel the same way about the non peaceful acts committed during the riots.  breaking a window and stealing a flat screen television is no way to get one's point across or to be taken seriously.  Were the BLM folks also chanting the names of the vice president and speaker of the house of the United States of America?  

It's a crime to do it to a private business or public building, LyKE tHE uS kAPiTAL bUiLdINg

you spelled treasonous misleading of the public incorrectly

he'll get his day in court 😉

No. They were destroying people's livelihoods. 

Funny you care more about the people who couldn't give a rats ass about you.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No. They were destroying people's livelihoods. 

Funny you care more about the people who couldn't give a rats ass about you.

it's a trumpy world, I only care about 'me' 

maybe they can find some footage of the prayer circles, and deity worshipping... :lol:

Can you show me the officers sliding around in blood and vomit?