Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

57 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Badger outcooks you any day of the week.....that's all that matters.

He's a MASTER CHEF, you're not. 

Sorry, but not sorry Julia. 

And here is where you fucknuts are dumb again.  I am not a master chef.  I would never claim to be.  That being said, I can cook circles around either of you ANY day of the week.  You are fucking pathetic and while he is a step better, he still sucks.  Just like his claim to be a meat expert, fucking sad.  

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And here is where you fucknuts are dumb again.  I am not a master chef.  I would never claim to be.  That being said, I can cook circles around either of you ANY day of the week.  You are fucking pathetic and while he is a step better, he still sucks.  Just like his claim to be a meat expert, fucking sad.  

Do you distribute meat to the Midwest? Badger does. 

He's also a recognized meat expert, and a Master Level Chef.

Why don't you go to the local high school and take a night course in basic cooking 101? 

35 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Power breakfast for Oldslow and grandson, you can slice and dice it anyway

you want but it's cheap and yummy.  Think I now win the Poll lol!

breaky.thumb.jpg.e14856bb21fc5ebb1d91bb8895c703fb.jpg

That always hits the spot.

4 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Power breakfast for Oldslow and grandson, you can slice and dice it anyway

you want but it's cheap and yummy.  Think I now win the Poll lol!

breaky.thumb.jpg.e14856bb21fc5ebb1d91bb8895c703fb.jpg

That's a " MASSIVE WIN " in my book Ossy!!! :bc:

On 7/1/2022 at 3:43 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Do you distribute meat to the Midwest? Badger does. 

Nope.  I have a real job and am not an idiot.

He's also a recognized meat expert, and a Master Level Chef.

Self recognized...with of course the caveat being the whole forum called out that nonsense.  He proved he doesn't know shit about meat.  As for cooking, he has posted one dinner that his wife made with a bit of his help.  No meals he's posted.  Master level lies about being a chef.

Why don't you go to the local high school and take a night course in basic cooking 101? 

So what is it that you or Badger CAN cook better than I can?  Being a master chef the list should be long and easy.  Post it up!

On 6/29/2022 at 4:29 PM, Deephaven said:

Hey dumbass...you just owned YOURSELF.  AGAIN.  At least it is one thing you can own since you obviously don't own anything else.  Prove me wrong....if you can.

I " OWN " you badly on the TNW CHALLENGE!!! You flaked and failed!!

I met every criteria, and I slammed you on FS.COM!!! You big Escalade GUNT, I kicked your ass!!! 

On 6/29/2022 at 7:13 PM, awful knawful said:

Yeah. You own my cum.

:gfight:

What are you talking about, you queer fuck?

On 6/29/2022 at 8:31 PM, awful knawful said:

Sites biggest retard. He has surpassed Handy The Mall Cop.🤷🤦

Who's the mall cop, faggot? It sure as hell ain't me, queer-boy. 

On 7/1/2022 at 12:54 AM, Deephaven said:

Posting what badger did in here is as dumb as posting family pics in the bashing forum.  He's a hopeless bitch though so no surprise he can't figure a forum out.  

HSR posted his wife and boat. Are you calling him a dumb, hopeless bitch?  

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Self recognized...with of course the caveat being the whole forum called out that nonsense.  He proved he doesn't know shit about meat.  As for cooking, he has posted one dinner that his wife made with a bit of his help.  No meals he's posted.  Master level lies about being a chef.

So what is it that you or Badger CAN cook better than I can?  Being a master chef the list should be long and easy.  Post it up!

So, what is your REAL JOB???  LMMFAO!! Go ahead tell us. You might have a job, but you are kind of dumb. Otherwise I wouldn't have crushed you on the TNW CHALLENGE!! I beat your ass into the ground!! 

Badger WON the cooking contest of FS.COM!! You LOST DONALD!!! 

DONALD, YOU FUKKIN LOST!!! 

You're losing a lot lately, FAKE-BOY!!! Take this " OWNAGE " to your face!!!      :wackit:

18 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Minnesota and Wisconsin voted your an idiot, cooking food FYI,, boiling food in a bag is not cooking. 9_9 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Badger is a man meat expert, and I have a small pecker.

:owned:

9_9

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I've never boiled anything in a bag.  Maybe your dumbass does.

The first phase involves sealing the steak in a plastic bag and cooking it to the desired final temperature using your sous vide device. <<< Boil in a bag, for people who don't know how to cook. :lol2::horse::owned:

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The first phase involves sealing the steak in a plastic bag and cooking it to the desired final temperature using your sous vide device. <<< Boil in a bag, for people who don't know how to cook. :lol2::horse::owned:

Boil is not at all related to sous vide.  You obviously know jack shit about cooking.

God you are dumb, no wonder you can't cook.  Water boils at 212F.  A steak cooked to 212F is going to be FUCKED.  I've had a Sous Vide machine for more than 10 years.  You can't even figure out the oven.

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

God you are dumb, no wonder you can't cook.  Water boils at 212F.  A steak cooked to 212F is going to be FUCKED.  I've had a Sous Vide machine for more than 10 years.  You can't even figure out the oven.

You lost the cooking contest too, DONALD!!!!!!!!!!!! DONALD, you lost!! 

Just give it up, you lost!!!

Donald, you fukkin lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You lost the cooking contest too, DONALD!!!!!!!!!!!! DONALD, you lost!! 

Just give it up, you lost!!!

Lol.  If it makes you feel better to say that, show your insecurity and continue.  That being said, should put his dinner in the freezer for 4 months, reheat it and compare.  

Either way he can't cook otherwise he'd come up with a few dishes he can actually make.  So far he thinks he can make a steak, yet served the atrocity on the first page of this thread.  Fucking shitshow cook on that non-prime rib roast.

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I've never boiled anything in a bag.  Maybe your dumbass does.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You font size yelling just shows how insecure you are about actually making a point.  

DONALD, you're the site's " BIGGEST LOSER "!! LMAO!! There's a show for people like you that have lost the most!! 

It's called " BIGGEST LOSER " !!! LMMFAO!!

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That's for fat people and you already ran from your own bmi challenge.  We should just call you chicken shit.

Look, you lost the TNW, and the cooking contest. You put up your " CAT DIARRHEA ON PITA SPECIAL " and Badge posted a STEAK AND SHRIMP COMBO. The steak won. OK?

You're acting like Donald now, refusing to accept the vote!

Are you gonna' file a lawsuit for a re-count?

Is Rudy Casanova gonna' represent you?

Are you gonna' whine for the next two years, that you were cheated on the vote???

Are you gonna' subpoena the server of FS.COM, and conduct a forensic examination of it to determine if the votes were tampered with, in other words, did members really vote for your " DIARRHEA DELIGHT " and not the SURF AND TURF? 

I think it's time you STFU, pack your bags, and GTFO!!!