Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deepfaggot claims he is the gold standard, but I haven't seen anything from him that wouldn't make me vomit.

Here is an idea, maybe he can lead for once in his useless life, instead of waiting for others to make the first move.

WTF are you talking about.Go to the "What's for dinner " thread and you'll see lots of DH's cooking. Badger posts googled pics and takes them down right away. You really don't have a clue but hey keep stroking 550. 

SMFH 550 threatens to sue the site owner and you're STILL tickling his nut sack. 

Just now, HSR said:

WTF are you talking about.Go to the "What's for dinner " thread and you'll see lots of DH's cooking. Badger posts googled pics and takes them down right away. You really don't have a clue but hey keep stroking 550. 

SMFH 550 threatens to sue the site owner and you're STILL tickling his nut sack. 

:lol2::bounce::mc:No time to respond today. :lies:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

:lol2::bounce::mc:No time to respond today. :lies:

Is that why you won't respond to my other post?Or you're too fucking scared is my guess. Spineless POS

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you a snowflake for taking that seriously.  Its part of his MO.  :lol:

Just like whats your TNW.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you a snowflake for taking that seriously.  Its part of his MO.  :lol:

Just like whats your TNW.:lol:

The site owner does. Or would you cash in 1 of your $1,000,000 RRSP's to help him out. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you?

Kinda hard to sue a volunteer but ckf was concerned enough for me. That's what matters to me.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Kinda hard to sue a volunteer but ckf was concerned enough for me. That's what matters to me.

No one's is going to sue you HSR, laugh that BS off. I have no time today, sorry I busted DH on his kids meal. Move on, live and let live. 

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No one's is going to sue you HSR, laugh that BS off. I have no time today, sorry I busted DH on his kids meal. Move on, live and let live. 

I don't want your fucking apology. I want you to quit acting like a retard.Now answer my other questions if you have the sack.

56 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deephaven claims he is the gold standard

Never once did I do that.  The Skunk claimed he was the expert and then proceeded to state all sorts of stupid shit.  I just called out his nonsense.  Same reason you are posting here.  I call out your nonsense.  If you guys wouldn't post stupid shit I wouldn't have anything to call out.

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Never once did I do that.  The Skunk claimed he was the expert and then proceeded to state all sorts of stupid shit.  I just called out his nonsense.  Same reason you are posting here.  I call out your nonsense.  If you guys wouldn't post stupid shit I wouldn't have anything to call out.

Yes you did, and I am expert according to the Minnesota and Wisconsin meat associations maybe not when it comes to cooked meats but raw meat I am. Can't say I specialize in exotic meats there is no money in it.  

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Yes you did, and I am expert according to the Minnesota and Wisconsin meat associations maybe not when it comes to cooked meats but raw meat I am. Can't say I specialize in exotic meats there is no money in it.  

Cool story :backpeddle::backpeddle:

You’re totally self proclaimed asshole 

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Lol, go find it then.  I never did and never would.  Not in my blood.  And then again you claim to be an expert but when questioned you are shown to not know dick.  Unlike you I don't claim.  Instead I actually go learn.  You should try it once.  

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, go find it then.  I never did and never would.  Not in my blood.  And then again you claim to be an expert but when questioned you are shown to not know dick.  Unlike you I don't claim.  Instead I actually go learn.  You should try it once.  

Sorry, snowflake but you did:mc::lol2:

Edited by Badger**

Go find it and quote me.  I never did and never would.  I am more critical of myself than anyone.  If you actually read posts and paid attention to shit you'd know that but you are too busy puffing your chest claiming to be something you are not.  People like that disgust me.

27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Lol, they don't have an expert category in Minnesota.  God you are pathetic.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Prove it then or stfu you spineless piece of shit

When somebody says that you are wrong: "You are entitled to your incorrect opinion." Fuck off Stevie, :fuckyou: