Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Badger is a man meat expert and said you have a small pecker.

:owned:

FAIL, majorly. 

Never met Badge, but would gladly stop by if I ever made it out to WI/MN. 

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Pedo550 will take badgers meat any day.

:gfight:

Who are you today, faggot? THE GAY ONE OR AWful Mouthfulofcum??? 

:owned:

On 6/11/2022 at 10:30 PM, Badger** said:

So what would you prefer to eat. We are going to put and end to this, what the hell you might like rice. 

800.jpg

oSwr66m.jpg

Nobody in their right fukkin mind would choose that shit-like blob of shit, over that gorgeous prime rib/shrimp. NOBODY!!! 

Only my ENEMIES voted for that diarrhea. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

FAIL, majorly. 

Never met Badge, but would gladly stop by if I ever made it out to WI/MN. 

Of course.  To do more gay things together.  Bet you can't wait to play with his faglite again.

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nobody in their right fukkin mind would choose that shit-like blob of shit, over that gorgeous prime rib/shrimp. NOBODY!!! 

Only an fucking moron would say that.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Only an fucking moron would say that.

I the real world he's right. Knock off the gay shit, makes the site think your dreaming about getting male railed. 

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I the real world he's right. Knock off the gay shit, makes the site think your dreaming about getting male railed. 

Lol, only you could be stupid enough to think that.  Sub 70 IQ thinking right there.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, only you could be stupid enough to think that.  Sub 70 IQ thinking right there.

Come on man come up for air, 95% of men would eat a prime rib over a rice dish. Keep fighting about it but it's true. 

Edited by Badger**

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

If you're so smart, how come you've been brutally " OWNED " by a meat man, and a wood chopper??? 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Only happened in your dreams

Nope, happened right here on FS.COM, you fat cunt!!

You demanded that your wife's office handle the TNW............so I agreed, you fat GUNT!!

You asked for me to prove I had the 10Gs, and I posted it in cash and 69 Gs in my checking account, you fat gay cunt!!  I " OWN " you, you fat cunt bastard!! :owned:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

47000223-ABC4-4081-994B-D0E20D1DE6BE.jpeg

I wouldn't mind trying that walleye. :dunno:

If I can get over to the pond, I'm gonna try and get a couple of pickerel and fry them up. With cold slaw and baked beans.  

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, happened right here on FS.COM, you fat cunt!!

You demanded that your wife's office handle the TNW............so I agreed, you fat GUNT!!

You asked for me to prove I had the 10Gs, and I posted it in cash and 69 Gs in my checking account, you fat gay cunt!!  I " OWN " you, you fat cunt bastard!! :owned:

More lies.

I never once asked to have my law firm handle shit, you were just fishing and hoping you could find out who she is.

You only posted $8200 as YOU admitted it and it was someone else's checking account.  I gave you WEEKS to come up with $10k and you couldn't.  You are broke which is exactly why your neighbor knows she needs to drop off expired sandwiches.

You owned yourself by not proving you could back your bet.  Loser.

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wouldn't mind trying that walleye. :dunno:

If I can get over to the pond, I'm gonna try and get a couple of pickerel and fry them up. With cold slaw and baked beans.  

You've never eaten a walleye dinner until you have a shore lunch on a remote Canadian lake with home fries and beans.Mmmmmm. The best.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You've never eaten a walleye dinner until you have a shore lunch on a remote Canadian lake with home fries and beans.Mmmmmm. The best.

Contemplating that tomorrow...albeit not quite Canada, but the boundary waters which are remote and feel rather similar.  Dropping my 13 year old for a 12 day trip in the BWCA with a couple of his friends.  And you are right, shore lunch in a remote location cooked well is the fucking bomb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Contemplating that tomorrow...albeit not quite Canada, but the boundary waters which are remote and feel rather similar.  Dropping my 13 year old for a 12 day trip in the BWCA with a couple of his friends.  And you are right, shore lunch in a remote location cooked well is the fucking bomb.

That's awesome!!!! In high school we had a program called Outers where you did various fall/winter/spring camping trips (yes overnight at -30 ) culminating in a 12 day tour through Quetico park in brigades of 6 guys in 1 big fucking wooden canoe. Excellent life experience.