Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

2 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol:RIGHT!!!!:lol:

You're such a gentle soul :bc: I hope @Polaris 550 appreciates this, because you're right. Any other site or if you were on vacation :roflcrying: he woulda been gone:thumb: Well if @SSFB would rent me the hammer for a Cuban. 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Because he's a bet welching,non paying,rule breaking,hand job giving,homeless man that is in love with a guy called Badger.

Court dismissed :roflcrying:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Playing contraction since you prefer to turn him on.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

The Official Liar of FS!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

51 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Next person to use :owned: admits they suck dick and like it.

I'm thinking p550 or badger....  

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

P550 is a queer

Is there a reason that you young guys can't stand up to a 75 year old guy? I mean really, are you getting ready to throw your kitchen sink? 

Am I that powerful that you can't stand up to my overwhelming strength? 

WAH, WAH. WAH!! 

20 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

P550 is a queer

Does it smell tonight? Does it smell in your house tonight? 

Is the digester working tonight at the pulp mill?

Your life sucks and I bet it SMELLS!! 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Showdowns are fun to watch at times! Yeah..because it really seems to be working! :owned:

30698695_1450121831760211_2126060595940687872_n.jpg

Nice pic Badge!!!  :bc:

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is there a reason that you young guys can't stand up to a 75 year old guy? I mean really, are you getting ready to throw your kitchen sink? 

Am I that powerful that you can't stand up to my overwhelming strength? 

WAH, WAH. WAH!! 

I don't even see their shit nor do I care to.9_9 Most of them are pointing their fingers and they are turning around and doing the same thing.:lies:<<< They started the lies I finished it. 

The 14 year old children can just stay in their happy place for all I care. :bounce:

2rjj6w.jpg

Edited by Badger**

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

I don't even see their shit nor do I care to.9_9 Most of them are pointing their fingers and they are turning around and doing the same thing.:lies:<<< They started the lies I finished it. 

The 14 year old children can just stay in their happy place for all I care. :bounce:

2rjj6w.jpg

They have no wealth, no possessions, no women, no power. Yes, they are envious of us, it's so obvious. It's killing them!!!   :bc:

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You two fat old bastards can go fuck yourselves.

How's your JUNKYARD garage doing? You're the Fred Sanford of FS.com!!! LMMFAO!! any new junks on the line?? 

Does it smell in your house? I bet it does!! 

Your life has ass-odor and is ugly, and smells of urine. 

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

But it is funny as hell knowing they are going totally nuts and its going on deaf ears. 

:mc: :lol2: 

Yes, it's driving them crazy, and that's what I live for!!! I know you could give a rat's ass about them, but I live to crush these fukkin bastids!!!  :bc:

When are you going to start the crushing if that is what you live for?  So far all we see is a broke old man living behind bluffs and lies.  Someone who has never posted anything of value or that has value on the forum.  If that doesn't define a coward then whomever thinks that sucks at reading the definition of the word coward.

• Like 1

USDA choice angus Tomahawks for sale whole primal feather bones off 3-4 bone per primal. 8.99 per pound fresh. Or known as a 109 long bone rib not to be confused with a 103 or a 107 rib. :bc:  

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Badger is a cum guzzler.

And he proved it with his follow up...

25 minutes ago, Badger** said:

USDA choice angus Tomahawks for sale whole primal feather bones off 3-4 bone per primal. 8.99 per pound fresh. Or known as a 109 long bone rib not to be confused with a 103 or a 107 rib. :bc:  

WTF is wrong with you?

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

And he proved it with his follow up...

WTF is wrong with you?

Wow!! That Badger REALLY knows the meat profession!! 

Hey, you're in MN, he's in Wisco. Maybe you can head over some time and he'll give you some training lessons!!! 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Badger is a cum guzzler.

What does that make you if he's posted pics of hot broads, and you've posted pics of walking with Lily?? LMMFAO!!

Yeah, you're gay buddy!!!

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Figures you'd like that.  

He sure the fuck can't cook though can he.  Afraid to post pictures.  Fucking pussy.

Looks like you want me to come back in and play, what part of done did you not understand? Keep fishing DH. :fishing:

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Looks like you want me to come back in and play, what part of done did you not understand? Keep fishing DH. :fishing:

Just a wild ass guess Rob but I'd say the part where you say you're DONE and keep on coming back and replying to peoples comments that don't like you and you don't like them....... :dunno:

35 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Just a wild ass guess Rob but I'd say the part where you say you're DONE and keep on coming back and replying to peoples comments that don't like you and you don't like them....... :dunno:

:lol: Spot on.:bc:

42 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Is that damn ignore function acting up on FS end again Rob?

53 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Why do you think Jerry, do a little back reading then get back to me. Just a wild guess and you should have got you're answer. :dunno: 

On 7/15/2022 at 8:37 AM, Badger** said:

On 7/15/2022 at 9:15 AM, Badger** said:

But it is funny as hell knowing they are going totally nuts and its going on deaf ears. 

:mc: :lol2: 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

:dunno: