Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

I've made around 70 trips to the BWCA/Quetico.  He's been before, but always with me as a guide.  Going with the YMCA and his friends so they have to do it all this time.  Poor kid broke his arm playing soccer this week, but is just in a splint so he can still paddle.  Tough little shit.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I've made around 70 trips to the BWCA/Quetico.  He's been before, but always with me as a guide.  Going with the YMCA and his friends so they have to do it all this time.  Poor kid broke his arm playing soccer this week, but is just in a splint so he can still paddle.  Tough little shit.

The arm injury sucks but that'll be part of the story when he gets back. I'm happy there are programs for kids like that in the summer,awesome lessons will be learned :thumb:. Too many kids these days think going to the cabin is outdoorsing it. Nothing like camping in the backcountry and eating off the land(water).

5 hours ago, HSR said:

You've never eaten a walleye dinner until you have a shore lunch on a remote Canadian lake with home fries and beans.Mmmmmm. The best.

Ahhh, kinda' have ta' agree with that. 

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ahhh, kinda' have ta' agree with that. 

Or how about some small lake trout cut in cubes,,,boiled lightly in saltwater served up with garlic/herb butter(poor man's lobster) with a side of fried bannock bread(dip in butter too) Mmmmmmmmm. Just something about catching it and eating it fresh in the wild. I could take you to flavortown. You wouldn't be asking for steak :thumb:

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Or how about some small lake trout cut in cubes,,,boiled lightly in saltwater served up with garlic/herb butter(poor man's lobster) with a side of fried bannock bread(dip in butter too) Mmmmmmmmm. Just something about catching it and eating it fresh in the wild. I could take you to flavortown. You wouldn't be asking for steak :thumb:

Ya' don't hafta' convince me.  :thumb:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

P550 like tube steak.

Don't know what you're talking about, but somebody named AWFUL MOUTHFULOCUM should probably shut the fuck up. 

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Check this crap out, why in the fuck would anyone post this crap.:puke: Shawarma garbage. Look at all the gross oil :puke:

Dw0fWcB.jpg

It looks delicious :thumbsup: 

49 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Check this crap out, why in the fuck would anyone post this crap.:puke: Shawarma garbage. Look at all the gross oil :puke:

Dw0fWcB.jpg

Who the hell posted that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

One guess. He'll come in crying up a storm, telling us what a great cook he is.  :guzzle: 

Lol, no I will just point out you are a shitty cook.  I am not great, but I am a Million times better than you.

And btw dumbass, the olive oil is a garnish.  I poured it on top for a reason.  Go back to eating dog food.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Dw0fWcB.jpg

More likes than ANYTHING you have posted :thumbsup:

BAA05E01-9A59-46D8-9DCA-765639014C8A.png

Best part is he is so insecure he didn't actually ignore my posts.  In a few days, he'll break down into a dumb fucking train wreck again and prove he never ignored me.  He is just hiding so he doesn't have to post pics of any of the dog food he makes.