Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

1 minute ago, HSR said:

No just be a fucking man FFS. You act like a fucking teen girl. Grow the fuck up asshole.

And there is right up the ass. :mc::lol2::lol:

Edited by Badger**

29 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I saw it, I know what it was. What the hell is with this garbage? 

GLiymL9.jpg

This was made by Deephavens 13 year old son and you are gonna shit on it??Rob you are trully the biggest piece of shit on FS by a mile. After your rant when Deephaven posted poopooforme's pic here you do this do a kid's dinner for his folks??

What the fuck is your fucking problem???

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yes 550 PM'd me again for about the 20th time offering money for my knowledge. Even offered to buy the wife a new TV? I guess in the hood that's a really good offer :lol: a fucking tv :lol:

It was only the 3rd time, you lyin' bastid. 

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

This was made by Deephavens 13 year old son and you are gonna shit on it??Rob you are trully the biggest piece of shit on FS by a mile. After your rant when Deephaven posted poopooforme's pic here you do this do a kid's dinner for his folks??

What the fuck is your fucking problem???

No one who's 13 years old I hope is on this site. Your fishing again Stevie and I'm not taking the bait. poopooforme's is on this site and a member but you would never go to bat for him. I'M I CORRECT!!!!!! :fuckyou:

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No one who's 13 years old I hope is on this site. Your fishing again Stevie and I'm not taking the bait. poopooforme's is on this site and a member but you would never go to bat for him. I'M I CORRECT!!!!!! :fuckyou:

You miss the point as usual. You're shitting on a meal kid made to try and get a win. You're a fucking loser of the highest quality. poopooforme can defend himself. A 13 year old kid can't.

The fact I have to explain this to you speaks volumes as to your mental capacity. Just pathetic. Between this and the wife comments you may see a full court press from me.I was going to back off but FUCK YOU you POS.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

You miss the point as usual. You're shitting on a meal kid made to try and get a win. You're a fucking loser of the highest quality. poopooforme can defend himself. A 13 year old kid can't.

The fact I have to explain this to you speaks volumes as to your mental capacity. Just pathetic. Between this and the wife comments you may see a full court press from me.I was going to back off but FUCK YOU you POS.

:lies::lies::fuckyou:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Easy there Stevie that’s my badgy you’re talking about. I don’t like it when some punk messes with my buds. Gonna have to talk with my VT lawyer about this abuse of power.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 55O said:

Easy there Stevie that’s my badgy you’re talking about. I don’t like it when some punk messes with my buds. Gonna have to talk with my VT lawyer about this abuse of power.

He's just stirring the shit, like he always does. It's called entrapment you got to be careful with that game. Fuck he don't have any power, he's a talking piece, a washed up has been from HCS. What power does that POS have?? what he's going to come over and burn down your house?? Fuck him and his shit stirring. 

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

He's just stirring the shit, like he always does. It's called entrapment you got to be careful with that game. Fuck he don't have any power, he's a talking piece, a washed up has been from HCS. What power does that POS have?? what he's going to come over and burn down your house?? Fuck him and his shit stirring. 

You're talking to a dupe account you dumb fuck:owned::lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Something that shows my 13 year old can cook better than you.  

Badger won the cooking contest, and he's the " OFFICIAL MASTER CHEF OF FS.COM ". 

I think it's about time you tipped your ass out the door. 

There was no contest.  Make one and he won't win.  Some manipulated poll to make him feel better happened, but that just shows how pathetic and insecure he is.  If he had balls he would have made a real contest but just like you he is a monster pussy.

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

There was no contest.  Make one and he won't win.  Some manipulated poll to make him feel better happened, but that just shows how pathetic and insecure he is.  If he had balls he would have made a real contest but just like you he is a monster pussy.

Badge owns the shit outta you in cooking and meat knowledge!! LMAO!! 

You got badly " OWNED " by the MEAT PROFESSIONAL!!! :owned:

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And this right here proves how bad I own you.  You ask me to leave all the time.  I own you completely.  

All you do is complain about my threads, so I told you to GTFO. What does not make sense about that?

You don't like this forum, you always complain, so just GTFO!!!  

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

As for the ownage.  Skunk man claimed to be a meat expert and I showed the world that was a lie.  I know more about the actual meat and cooking it than he does.  It drives him nuts but he knows it.  

Look, nobody gives a fuck about your meat or your cat-food cooking, OK? 

We have an expert on-site, we don't need or want you around here, posting your " diarrhea dinners ", OK? 

You don't like this forum, so just get the fuck out!!

Don't use the excuse that you're here for entertainment, or to discipline me, 'cause that's all bullshit.   

Just GET THE FUCK OUT!!!  

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Look, nobody gives a fuck about your meat or your cat-food cooking, OK? 

We have an expert on-site, we don't need or want you around here, posting your " diarrhea dinners ", OK? 

You don't like this forum, so just get the fuck out!!

Don't use the excuse that you're here for entertainment, or to discipline me, 'cause that's all bullshit.   

Just GET THE FUCK OUT!!!  

I obviously own you so bad.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

As for the ownage.  Skunk man claimed to be a meat expert and I showed the world that was a lie.  I know more about the actual meat and cooking it than he does.  It drives him nuts but he knows it.  

Link?

Please no pics of horse manure.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Link?

Gladly.  Badger can post his and I will one up it.  He already deleted all of his as he was embarrassed.  As for meat knowledge, that we put to bed a long time ago since he needs the help of a meat cutter to identify a standard steak.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Link?

Did you miss where Badger declined to have a cooking competition?? Too busy giving 550 his daily reach around?? 

37 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Gladly.  Badger can post his and I will one up it.  He already deleted all of his as he was embarrassed.  As for meat knowledge, that we put to bed a long time ago since he needs the help of a meat cutter to identify a standard steak.

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did you miss where Badger declined to have a cooking competition?? Too busy giving 550 his daily reach around?? 

Deepfaggot claims he is the gold standard, but I haven't seen anything from him that wouldn't make me vomit.

Here is an idea, maybe he can lead for once in his useless life, instead of waiting for others to make the first move.