Check your account email address ×

Wait....I thought cops were the answer?

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The fact remains that your schtick has always been to not address the issue and laugh at the source….even when a guy tries to make light of himself and admit maybe he was a little off base you’re still just a little cunt….sad.

Sounds just like you

• Like 2

I have hard time believing anything.  Everyone has to make these tragedies fit their narrative.  Who do you believe? 
They are now walking back reports the police had a confrontation with shooter outside of school before he entered.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have hard time believing anything.  Everyone has to make these tragedies fit their narrative.  Who do you believe? 
They are now walking back reports the police had a confrontation with shooter outside of school before he entered.  

I saw that which is why I said take it for what it’s worth.

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I listen to a podcast that always emphasizes that in situations like this, you can't take very much you hear as to what happened as fact, for AT LEAST 48 hours.  This seems like another case of that.

• Like 1

Media just reporting the whole country is screaming for gun reform.  
I probably talk to 20 or so people in a day.  I don’t hear anyone screaming about gun reform.  Know what every person says?  Wtf is wrong with these kids today!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

S7-SUbSu_bigger.jpg

Our culture has moved such a negative direction in the last decade, I'm not sure first responders would run up in the World Trade Towers today. Cultural rot has consequences. When you make heroes of people who contribute nothing and demonize those who risk everything.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Not blaming or defending.  Wasn’t there , don’t know the facts.  Everything move must be carefully analyzed in that moment because it will after the fact.  Did you get more kids killed by rushing in? What if a kid gets caught in crossfire during shoot out with perpetrator?   What kind of training do you have to think you could defuse this?  Do you think you’re dirty harry?  

True.

I just hope after the analysis, there are people held to account... IF there are things to be accounted for, but I doubt that will happen.

I'm more of the fuck it, lets roll the dice and go in. We've seen this shit go down poorly too many times.

I've had a good run, no dependents to really worry about.

There are kids in there who have a long life ahead of them I may save.

From training, not luck, odds are I'll do far more good than harm or might just get smoked 2 steps through the door.

But that's just me, 

Others may think differently.

Edited by Voodoo

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The fact remains that your schtick has always been to not address the issue and laugh at the source….even when a guy tries to make light of himself and admit maybe he was a little off base you’re still just a little cunt….sad.

Just got done mowing the lawn with my grand daughter on my lap.

Such a sad cunt I am... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Where are these reports?  Most eyewitness accounts that I saw on the news said the cops did no such thing.

Also, why was border patrol on the scene?

Because FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, the school was very heavy on children from BP agents.

Edited by Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just got done mowing the lawn with my grand daughter on my lap.

Such a sad cunt I am... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Because FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, the school was very heavy on children from BP agents.

Didn’t say you’re a sad cunt…surprised Mark doesn’t excoriate you for your reading comprehension. You are a cunt and the way you act here is sad…get it now Slappy? 
BTW I’m glad you are enjoying your retirement.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, irv said:

S7-SUbSu_bigger.jpg

Our culture has moved such a negative direction in the last decade, I'm not sure first responders would run up in the World Trade Towers today. Cultural rot has consequences. When you make heroes of people who contribute nothing and demonize those who risk everything.

*looks at Ben*

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Didn’t say you’re a sad cunt…surprised Mark doesn’t excoriate you for your reading comprehension. You are a cunt and the way you act here is sad…get it now Slappy? 
BTW I’m glad you are enjoying your retirement.👍🏼

If anyone is a sad cunt, its you.  All day every day, arguing and insulting half the board, and acting like you're the fucking gate keeper, asking someone who they are, because they don't have 59,000 posts like you.  Maybe get a life off the internet.  Save your response, we know "I"m not...."  "I'm fine...." etc..

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s because they feel their lives are more important than those in the school and they are cowards. Every single armed civil servant who was in that scene and failed to enter that school should have their pension stripped and their jobs eliminated. What in the actual fuck are we paying trash like them for if it’s not to act when 4th graders are being slaughtered by some unhinged untrained 18 year old with a gun. 

Every one of those cowards should hand in their badges.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Every one of those cowards should hand in their badges.

Absolutely....I’m not trained in any manner ... I’m not particularly brave and I’m certainly not a great person. If I was there and I was armed you would have had to kill me to keep me from going in that school trying to help. What kind of man would sit idle by while that tragedy unfolds. It’s sickening to think about and I actually hope it’s not true. 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely....I’m not trained in any manner ... I’m not particularly brave and I’m certainly not a great person. If I was there and I was armed you would have had to kill me to keep me from going in that school trying to help. What kind of man would sit idle by while that tragedy unfolds. It’s sickening to think about and I actually hope it’s not true. 

Imagine if your kid was inside and these pieces of trash not only decided to stand down but then prevented/detained/handcuffed parents who wanted to storm inside.

I have no words.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Imagine if your kid was inside and these pieces of trash not only decided to stand down but then prevented/detained/handcuffed parents who wanted to storm inside.

I have no words.

If this ends up being true, the cops are as evil as the shooter for letting it happen

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have no words.

Schools are big,,,with lots of windows. Zip it up,,walk away and find the back way in. Although in my little community there is a 100% chance that the cops would have kids in the school and wouldn't be holding back.