Check your account email address ×

Wait....I thought cops were the answer?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What is wrong with what he posted…I read and heard the same thing and the whole tenor of these threads is how badly the police performed.🤷🏻

You tell me. Is there a link to what he's claiming? Is he well known for being gut hooked?   :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You tell me. Is there a link to what he's claiming? Is he well known for being gut hooked?   :dunno:

To be fair I think a lot of what has been posted has been speculative and maybe premature.🤷🏻

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

To be fair I think a lot of what has been posted has been speculative and maybe premature.🤷🏻

Yep, a lot of emotion and most jump immediately to their predetermined side

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love how the narrative changes suddenly because MC posted.

I post a fact and yeah off we go it gets personal. It’s why I call em knuckledraggers.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I post a fact and yeah off we go it gets personal. It’s why I call em knuckledraggers.

Did you post a fact or an uncorroborated accusation?

Careful now... just because it is on the interweb doesn't make it true.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

If you are waiting for gun owners to go and demonize their guns or feel bad about owning them, you may as well root out a new thread...

I'm anticipating nothing logical, reasonable or practical being done as usual. 

Instead of reality tv stars or career politicians running this country it's time we started electing actual comedians.

So from what I heard so far is the cops entered almost immediately and were fired upon.....2 cops were hit. They remained in the school. Suspect barricaded himself and it became a hostage situation at that point...... and strange as it sounds to many on here, they kept the parents from entering.  I understand the parents in a state of panic but Prolly not a good idea to have parents running around with a shooter in the school. If one was handcuffed because of it.....so be it. May have saved a life.

Bunch of idiots jumping to all kinds of conclusions reminiscent of Nick Sandman......too be expected and from the usual suspects of course:lol:

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So from what I heard so far is the cops entered almost immediately and were fired upon.....2 cops were hit. They remained in the school. Suspect barricaded himself and it became a hostage situation at that point...... and strange as it sounds to many on here, they kept the parents from entering.  I understand the parents in a state of panic but Prolly not a good idea to have parents running around with a shooter in the school. If one was handcuffed because of it.....so be it. May have saved a life.

Bunch of idiots jumping to all kinds of conclusions reminiscent of Nick Sandman......too be expected and from the usual suspects of course:lol:

What’s the matter…have you tired of your Zelensky cheerleading? 
BTW you just jumped to conclusions based on “what you heard”…I suppose law enforcement would never lie to cover their collective asses.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Seems law enforcement was busy pulling their own kids out before confronting the shooter.

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:lol: 

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe because of your history of lies and far left “ sources” :lol:

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s the matter…have you tired of your Zelensky cheerleading? 
BTW you just jumped to conclusions based on “what you heard”…I suppose law enforcement would never lie to cover their collective asses.🤷🏻

Speaking of the Sandman denier....dude you are the worst offender of beleiving Fake news and jumping on bandwagon...... go sniff some paint thinner

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Speaking of the Sandman denier....dude you are the worst offender of beleiving Fake news and jumping on bandwagon...... go sniff some paint thinner

I’ve qualified my posts and said take them for what they’re worth and yeah the Sandman thing got me…I admitted that long ago meanwhile you believe and cheerlead everything involving Ukraine and Zelensky….ponderous.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve qualified my posts and said take them for what they’re worth and yeah the Sandman thing got me…I admitted that long ago meanwhile you believe and cheerlead everything involving Ukraine and Zelensky….ponderous.

Dude...you were posting memes that still hadn't dried to "qualify" your post. You are the most easily gut hooked sucker in the creek.

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude...you were posting memes that still hadn't dried to "qualify" your post. You are the most easily gut hooked sucker in the creek.

Police just admitted that they waited too long to breach the classroom now go jerk off to your Zelensky stamp.👍🏼🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Police just admitted that they waited too long to breach the classroom now go jerk off to your Zelensky stamp.👍🏼🤣

donna-record.gif

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh, so now law enforcement is credible to you...been busy, haven't been following this too closely. Here this soldier is waving at you. ...

20220518_161432.jpg

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh, so now law enforcement is credible to you...been busy, haven't been following this too closely. Here this soldier is waving at you. ...

20220518_161432.jpg

More like a big middle finger to taxpayers in this country.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yours is a festering yeasty mess everyday.

Did I strike a nerve?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More like a big middle finger to taxpayers in this country.

Yup....and more to come, sending them some heavy artillery now. After Russia has used thermobaric weapons against Ukraine.  Sending this stuff in dribs and drabs was a huge mistake and more costly.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-leaning-toward-meeting-ukraines-144533687.html