Check your account email address ×

Wait....I thought cops were the answer?

And there it is .. ASSAULT RIFLE because they think that's what AR stands for.  I'm gonna go hop in my ASSAULT TRUCK and drop my wife off at the airport to get on an ASSAULT PLANE.

Fucking morons ... all of them

• Like 1

Not sure where schools are at with cameras but every classroom should have them including offices and hallways!

I know teachers were against this but needs to be done!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

The Intercept

News Media

AllSides Media Bias Rating: Left
AllSides Media Bias Rating: Left

Is this your new retirement gig…spend your days here questioning the source and not saying jack shit…now that I think about it that’s what you’ve done all along….all hat and no cattle…poor MoeMoe.

It’s actually a good read.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is this your new retirement gig…spend your days here questioning the source and not saying jack shit…now that I think about it that’s what you’ve done all along….all hat and no cattle…poor MoeMoe.

It’s actually a good read.🤷🏻

I just finished a 7k mile tour around the country.... returned home last night. 20 plus states...

Seeing as how retirement was 25 days ago... I'd say you're talking out your ass cuz your face knows better...

So, please... tell me again how my retirement is going.....:lol:

PvGmO_8XpaBHWqbN3pf7-wtJ6Sb1dQ8532UTK8Fl

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Interesting. Don't people kill hostages if the police don't meet their demands? And say they will kill more if up until demands are met. Every situation is unique.

When was the last time a loon runs into a school, armed to the teeth, after shooting someone and or at someone and it's for a hostage taking?

Google if you need to, but off the top of my head I can think of exactly zero.

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

I just finished a 7k mile tour around the country.... returned home last night. 20 plus states...

Seeing as how retirement was 25 days ago... I'd say you're talking out your ass cuz your face knows better...

Damn....that must have been a hell of a gas bill:guzzle:

16 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

When was the last time a loon runs into a school, armed to the teeth, after shooting someone and or at someone and it's for a hostage taking?

There was no interest in hostage taking here. I've read reports that the cops on the scene waited between 45-90 minutes while the shooting continued to go on while bystanders pleaded for them to do something. How is that even defendable? 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

I was just asking…no need for all of that!🤣

59 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Can't think of any off hand in the US. But it has happened in other countries.

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There was no interest in hostage taking here. I've read reports that the cops on the scene waited between 45-90 minutes while the shooting continued to go on while bystanders pleaded for them to do something. How is that even defendable? 

It’s because they feel their lives are more important than those in the school and they are cowards. Every single armed civil servant who was in that scene and failed to enter that school should have their pension stripped and their jobs eliminated. What in the actual fuck are we paying trash like them for if it’s not to act when 4th graders are being slaughtered by some unhinged untrained 18 year old with a gun. 

• Like 3

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s because they feel their lives are more important than those in the school and they are cowards. Every single armed civil servant who was in that scene and failed to enter that school should have their pension stripped and their jobs eliminated. What in the actual fuck are we paying trash like them for if it’s not to act when 4th graders are being slaughtered by some unhinged untrained 18 year old with a gun. 

:goodpost:

Not blaming or defending.  Wasn’t there , don’t know the facts.  Everything move must be carefully analyzed in that moment because it will after the fact.  Did you get more kids killed by rushing in? What if a kid gets caught in crossfire during shoot out with perpetrator?   What kind of training do you have to think you could defuse this?  Do you think you’re dirty harry?  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd much rather read that a couple of officers died doing everything they could to stop the madness.Even if it only saved a few lives 

Just now, HSR said:

I'd much rather read that a couple of officers died doing everything they could to stop the madness.Even if it only saved a few lives 

Left wing media will do anything possible to make the cops look bad. It's not like they've never done this before. 

36 minutes ago, Snake said:

Any chance I have to show just how stupid you are I jump on it.

The fact remains that your schtick has always been to not address the issue and laugh at the source….even when a guy tries to make light of himself and admit maybe he was a little off base you’re still just a little cunt….sad.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I have a friend who rushed into a work place shooting, way back before this was a thing.  He was rewarded for his bravery.  I think back then,  you didn’t give it a second thought.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not blaming or defending.  Wasn’t there , don’t know the facts.  Everything move must be carefully analyzed in that moment because it will after the fact.  Did you get more kids killed by rushing in? What if a kid gets caught in crossfire during shoot out with perpetrator?   What kind of training do you have to think you could defuse this?  Do you think you’re dirty harry?  

Very valid points. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Very valid points. 

Unfortunately, it is where we are at as a society.  Watching it all go on with another local school shooting. 

• Like 1

You can watch clips of the press conferences and see that there has been an inconsistent accounting of the events from law enforcement…hopefully they clear it up.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can watch clips of the press conferences and see that there has been an inconsistent accounting of the events from law enforcement…hopefully they clear it up.

It’s because they are fucking ashamed and rightfully so. Bunch of heroes standing around guns holstered while some 120lb 18 year old idiot who’s only combat experience is Xbox spends an hour executing 4th graders in front of them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Where are these reports?  Most eyewitness accounts that I saw on the news said the cops did no such thing.

Also, why was border patrol on the scene?

Edited by racer254