Check your account email address ×

WEF - Carbon Tracker

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Carbon footprint tracker.  Yes these folks at Davos are really there for you.

Another conspiracy.

Why would they need to work on that? 

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Carbon footprint tracker.  Yes these folks at Davos are really there for you.

Another conspiracy.

Measure your own until the gov't doesn't think you're doing a good enough job so they'll do it for you telling what, when and how much you can purchase for your own good. :news:

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why would they need to work on that? 

That's a great question.  Now who put unelected billionaires in charge of your life.  Climate score for you, but not for them.

Wake up people, you've been warned.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

You are all carrying a cell phone right?  There's your tracker right there..... 

Cell phone can't track carbon footprint.   That will be done in other methods. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Digital central currency will track all your purchases.

Unfortunately that is where we are heading.     

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Unfortunately that is where we are heading.     

Unfortunately, the cock suckers who gamed and crashed the system are the ones who think they can build it back better.  For themselves i'm sure, for us, I don't think so.

We are broke and this is a smokescreen to mask it.

41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Didn't someone ask who "they" were?  These are the people that want the United States middle class wiped out.

Its the heads of these groups.  They already control most governments and are now becoming unelected tyrants.

Listen to Mr James Bond villain himself.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Cell phone can't track carbon footprint.   That will be done in other methods. 

traveling within a certain speed range....likely in a car. In a higher speed range....probably in a airplane. Spend an hour at a restaurant....you probably ate there. 

Sure the phone cant do it itself but it can make it pretty easy for others to determine.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

traveling within a certain speed range....likely in a car. In a higher speed range....probably in a airplane. Spend an hour at a restaurant....you probably ate there. 

Sure the phone cant do it itself but it can make it pretty easy for others to determine.

It's the apps that use the phone.  The phone can even be powered off with location services off.

I do zero banking/purchasing with my phone and I plan on keeping it that way.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's the apps that use the phone.  The phone can even be powered off with location services off.

I do zero banking/purchasing with my phone and I plan on keeping it that way.

Its not just the apps, both Apple and Google have been caught tracking people who have the location settings turned off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Didn't someone ask who "they" were?  These are the people that want the United States middle class wiped out.

You’re the one who votes for billionaires 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re the one who votes for billionaires 

Yet, the President you hate was against the WEF and globalization but the current one is all for it. 

https://time.com/5406130/we-reject-globalism-president-trump-took-america-first-to-the-united-nations/ 

Edited by irv
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

So stop using a cell phone....plus my carbon footprint goes well beyond vehicle travel.

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So stop using a cell phone....plus my carbon footprint goes well beyond vehicle travel.

:lol:totally unrealistic for most people in today's world.  And yes everyone's foot print goes much beyond a car, but the point is a cellphone can be a very useful tool to help track carbon footprints or most anything else.

You'd not believe the number of people, who are concerned that government is tracking them...yet carry cell phones and use cards to pay.

Pro tip: Use card to get cash, spend cash.

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:lol:totally unrealistic for most people in today's world.  And yes everyone's foot print goes much beyond a car, but the point is a cellphone can be a very useful tool to help track carbon footprints or most anything else.

Sure but how accurately?   Think about riding with someone or taking an Uber...how does cell phone data differentiate all that?  Not say it can't be used or done but it would be a piss poor way of doing it.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Sure but how accurately?   Think about riding with someone or taking an Uber...how does cell phone data differentiate all that?  Not say it can't be used or done but it would be a piss poor way of doing it.

I think it would be a big help for this sort of thing.